Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    So... you agree on people calling trump Hitler. But Hillary is the one the Media keep saying will be a terrible president?

I don't think I have seen a single Media outlet not jab at Trump with hyperbolic stupidity while downplaying Hillary's gross maliciousness.
    Where are you getting the media from? I didn't even mention the media... I literally "Trump and his spokespeople", spokespeople being Hannity, Gingrich, and their ilk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Where are you getting the media from? I didn't even mention the media... I literally "Trump and his spokespeople", spokespeople being Hannity, Gingrich, and their ilk.
    Why are you trying to slide my entire argument then? I said the left constantly compares trump to Hitler, and the Left has massive media backing because they're all in Democrat pocket.

Why else would we have more media coverage of Trump saying Naughty things in a truck while Hillary having bribes from Qatar and Saudi Arabia have gone mostly unreported.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Why are you trying to slide my entire argument then? I said the left constantly compares trump to Hitler, and the Left has massive media backing because they're all in Democrat pocket.

Why else would we have more media coverage of Trump saying Naughty things in a truck while Hillary having bribes from Qatar and Saudi Arabia have gone mostly unreported.
    Because you are using random people on the internet using hyperbole as evidence of why its ok for an actual presidential candidate and his campaign to use hyperbole?

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    So we can just all be buddies again

(I promise to make a thread on election night and to post pictures of my pizza, and recommend you all do the same, because it will be funny and a nice way to end the evil election cycle... for now)
    If this is all our generation needs to be concerned about ill take it. Better than a war plucking is from our homes or an economic crisis on the same scale as the depression causing internal disorder. I have a bad feeling that, regardless of who wins, that millennialis will be getting their cataclysm sooner than later. We're overdue for one.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It's only going to get worse after the election, especially when one side supporters taunt the other.
    I can't disagree with that. I'll stop my stuff on this thread, in solidarity of just hoping this whole thing ends peacefully and respectfully.

what i find to be the most disturbing about this whole election process between the 2 major parties is that...

people are really getting offended by everything, and going on social media, and deleting people, and asking people to delete them etc...

its rather sad, i don't get why people are one way or the other, but people gotta chill out, both of them stink, so...im gonna sit this one out

10+ Year Old Account
    @GennGreymane

It's pizza day!!!

Scrub Resto Druid Trying to Make a Difference

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Actarius View Post
    @GennGreymane

It's pizza day!!!
    I made the thread. Dont necro this

Quote Originally Posted by Linri View Post
    what i find to be the most disturbing about this whole election process between the 2 major parties is that...

people are really getting offended by everything, and going on social media, and deleting people, and asking people to delete them etc...

its rather sad, i don't get why people are one way or the other, but people gotta chill out, both of them stink, so...im gonna sit this one out
    Would be a fun stat to find out how many friendships were lost over this election. I don't quite know how you would get a reliable number. But I would imagine it would a very high number of people.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I just want it over too.