Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    You're messed up. Go calm down.
    Why is he? because he doesn't get teary eyed over some random person who died 8 years ago hes never heard of?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    The funny thing is. They aren't wrong.
    offtopic worthy at a minimum.

definetly not WoW Gen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Why post this? Because I honestly could care less about Ezra 8 years ago when there are very real disasters close to home that affect me.

Now pour on the hate comments. you know you want too.
    Different reasons but here is few of them:

He was not only World of Warcraft player but also a person who created one of starting quests in WOW. And because He voiced Tauren character. Which makes him not only player but also part of the game.

And He was one of youngest folks involved with WOW who died so early.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    I was a tad confused as to why a memorial post about about a person who died 8 years ago is being posted today myself.
    Because today is 20 October (depents on time zone) and He passed on 20 October 8 years ago.
    Last edited by Luckx; 2016-10-19 at 11:23 PM.

offtopic worthy at a minimum.

definetly not WoW Gen.
    agreed, while I understand why the post was made, it really does not belong here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    Different reasons but here is few of them:

He was not only World of Warcraft player but also a person who created one of starting quests in WOW. And because He voiced Tauren character. Which makes him not only player but also part of the game.

He was one of youngest folks involed with WOW who died very young.

Because today is 20 October (depents on time zone) and He passed on 20 October 8 years ago.
    Okay while we get it and understand they were involved with a quest it was still 8 years ago, it does not really need a thread in WoW general.

Pretty sad and R.I.P. Ezra.

There's no reason to be an asshole if you didn't remember this, during the time this was going on it was very well known who he was and what was going on with him and his connection to Blizzard.

Rest in Peace Ezra, my condolences to his friends and family. I enjoyed his quest too. Something classic about a farmer looking for his lost dog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    agreed, while I understand why the post was made, it really does not belong here.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay while we get it and understand they were involved with a quest it was still 8 years ago, it does not really need a thread in WoW general.
    I believe that Off-topic sub-forum is designed for discussing things non related to WOW like other video games,movies,music.

But Ezra and his Quest, and his voice in quest, not only related to WOW, but also is one of most important parts in WOW = starting zone/starting quest which big part of players pass through.
    Last edited by Luckx; 2016-10-19 at 11:43 PM.

Is Ezra's quest even in the game anymore

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Blizzard staff also took him in to a raid and gave him the first Ashes of Alar they spawned in the loot table specifically for him.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    On October 6th Blake Snyder was gunned down by a thug in St Louis. He was shot in the head.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...d1dd08a9c.html

Why post this? Because I honestly could care less about Ezra 8 years ago when there are very real disasters close to home that affect me.

Now pour on the hate comments. you know you want too.
    You mean you couldn't care less? And what you posted is a "disaster" because of its proximity to you? Sounds like you really only care about yourself and not a single other person outside of a 5 mile radius of your location. Instead of taking two minutes to read the post and hope that the parents that lost their child are doing okay, you'd rather spend more time trying to be a badass by saying "why should people care about this?"

I bet you're the life of a party.

It's been a long time... I legitimately kind of forgot about Ezra over the years. I wonder if that quest still exists in Mulgore? I haven't played a tauren since before Cata.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    So what? You pick who mmo-champion should remember? I don't think threads like this make any sense or are discussion worthy.
    You're literally a dumpster fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyll View Post
    You mean you couldn't care less? And what you posted is a "disaster" because of its proximity to you? Sounds like you really only care about yourself and not a single other person outside of a 5 mile radius of your location. Instead of taking two minutes to read the post and hope that the parents that lost their child are doing okay, you'd rather spend more time trying to be a badass by saying "why should people care about this?"

I bet you're the life of a party.
    The parents should be well past grieving. Its 8 years later.

Also seriously though. Why should I care? thousands of people die daily. Why should I care about someone who died 8 years ago?
    If you feel so genuine in your affections lets see you make a donation to his family or message them to give them your love. Make sure you post it so we know you did it.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2016-10-19 at 11:43 PM.

I misread the title as he had a Stroke, but survived and died just now somewhere where the timezones were already on the 20th.

Quote Originally Posted by sykol View Post
    it was a nice gesture, but the voice is really off and super dated at this point. They should try to get him back to redo the lines.
    are you fucking retarded or just trolling ? The kid passed away

Quote Originally Posted by Kayleta View Post
    You're literally a dumpster fire.
    Why? Because he doesn't have feels about a random?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    dont remember hearing anything about this, dont remember the quest either.

My god a handful of you are gigantic pricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Goondicker View Post
    My god a handful of you are gigantic pricks.
    Maybe you're the one with the problem.

15+ Year Old Account
    The question is why should we. What makes him special. Hes not special. Not to me. Definetly not to most people.
    The better question is why are you giving a crap? You can't just not read a thread if you don't care about the topic? You clearly care no matter how much you feign you don't because you continue to post in the thread. If you truly didn't care you would have just read a few posts and moved on. Just like so many other topics and threads on MMO Champion.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

[QUOTE=Freezerpops;42882423]
    The parents should be well past grieving. Its 8 years later.

HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU KNOW? HAVE YOU EVER LOST A CHILD? EVEN MORE HAVE YOU LOST A CHILD THAT HAD A BAD ILLNESS? HAD TO WATCH THEM IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL AND DOCTORS OFFICES? NOPE I DIDN'T THINK SO AND UNTIL YOU DID DON'T SAY SHIT LIKE THAT.
    Yes I have actually. Are you done making a scene?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    The better question is why are you giving a crap? You can't just not read a thread if you don't care about the topic? You clearly care no matter how much you feign you don't because you continue to post in the thread. If you truly didn't care you would have just read a few posts and moved on. Just like so many other topics and threads on MMO Champion.
    I care about the political correctness discussion. Ezra? not really.