Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    I don't know the details, but in Germany your gun license is reevaluated from time to time, just like a driving license, and thus guy apparently didn't bother to do it.
    I see. That seems pretty odd to me. A drivers license is for allowing you to drive on the road, not own a car. This is like the government repossessing your car when your drivers license runs out. It would make more sense to me to just fine him instead of take his property.

10+ Year Old Account
    Theres a point not being discussed here, and a clear observation to the current crisis in germany.

Germany as a country has been a relatively peaceful place for years not, whatever happened in the past is several generations ago, and germany stood as the capital for progressive standards in the European union. That is how far it came.

And then, in recent years, due to mistakes by certain members of the european union, germany saw itself as being the forefront of progressive rights for.. less desirable people from other countries. It went so far overboard in not just its open door policy, but not only reaching its quota on immigration, it turned blind eyes from the mass waves of illegal immigrants, on top of the ones they already didn't have room for.

And now germany is at the mercy of a government that would let its own people become second class citizens, just to appease the migrants, shunning their own countrymen if anyone speaks out about the huge waves of roaming gangs of migrants attacking them in the streets, the kinds of politicians sitting in ivory towers ignoring their own people all just so they can convince themselves they did a good job.

As such, can to bloody well blame people of German born decent for becoming violent against their own authority, this isn't an isolated thing, it will get worse as germany loses its identity to idiot politicians and migrants growing more and more. Yes its horrible what happened to those cops, but your kidding yourself if you think this will be a one off.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    So correct me if I am wrong here...

1) German citizen legally obtains weapons,
    2) German citizen becomes upset with the German government,
    3) German government revokes citizens rights because of 2)
    4) German government raids home of 1)
    5) People get shot.

That is what I take away from the article.
    Hmm, yeah I'm a little confused as to why this guy's house was raided? If the guns were legally owned and he belonged to a legal, but far-right political party, then what were the grounds for the raid?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You seem to be missing the part of the growing threat posed by right wing extremists. Please explain how we can combat this.
    You know how to stop that? Stop shitting all over your citizens, and surprisingly they wont get upset and there wont be a 'growing threat', or any threat for that matter.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Hmm, yeah I'm a little confused as to why this guy's house was raided? If the guns were legally owned and he belonged to a legal, but far-right political party, then what were the grounds for the raid?
    He probably publicly spoke out against Islam or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude they just shot 4 police officers. That is textbook extremism. We need to crack down on this type of behaviour not make excuses for it.
    Show us this textbook please. If shooting 4 police officers qualifies the group a shooter belongs to as extremist, then doesn't that qualify BLM as extremists as well? As since you are calling for a 'crack down' on this type of behaviour, when can we expect to see your thread denouncing BLM?

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know how to stop that? Stop shitting all over your citizens, and surprisingly they wont get upset and there wont be a 'growing threat', or any threat for that matter.
    Germany is constantly ranked as one of the top countries in the world. It's the bad eggs like these extremists which are the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was unable to discern that from the story either... maybe the almighty OP will bestow that knowledge upon us

- - - Updated - - -

Germany is constantly ranked as one of the top countries in the world. It's the bad eggs like these extremists which are the problem.
    Are you trying to tell me that because they are one of the 'top ranked' that somehow excuses them shitting on their citizenry? Seriously? You are going to have to do better.

Deleted
    I was unable to discern that from the story either... maybe the almighty OP will bestow that knowledge upon us
    As I wrote before:

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    The guy is a "Reichsbürger", these people believe that our current federal republic is not legitimated and they see themselves as defenders or the old constitution that lasted till 1937(?). They are very messed up and provoke law executives with minor details over and over again (the muderer here has even a youtube channel where he uploaded these messy videos "frankenfrei"). They are on a complete different level than neo-nazis or right-extremists - they are completely crazy.

But no worries tennis, we will now take serious actions against that group.
    You can even see videos where you is a dick refusing to repay dept because of silly reasons. These guys think their home is not part of the country but their own state. They threaten officials who want to collect that dept (after court judged so) nonstop to sue for minor things in Den-Haag (European Court of Justice) just because of missing original signatures of a judge on a copy and whatever. They are constantly challenging law.

10+ Year Old Account
    As I wrote before:

You can even see videos where you is a dick refusing to repay dept because of silly reasons. These guys think their home is not part of the country but their own state. They threaten officials who want to collect that dept (after court judged so) nonstop to sue for minor things in Den-Haag (European Court of Justice) just because of missing original signatures of a judge on a copy and whatever. They are constantly challenging law.
    Are you saying that people in German do not have the right to challenge laws they find unacceptable or unjust? Are you saying that if a legal document isn't properly handled and signed that its still a legal document? Are you saying that people in German no longer have a right to sue their government?

Is that what you are saying?

and like smrund asks, I also ask the following.
    I am STILL waiting to find out why this guy's house was raided... Are you going to tell us Hiram? OP?
    Last edited by Seranthor; 2016-10-20 at 01:28 AM.

Oh, you mean that people resisting police or the law desserve the special right to not immediately shot in the head if they have Nazi cosplay gear and dozens of guns ?

Useful to know

Deleted
    Is that what you are saying?
    Yes, with values and visions these people have, they are a danger for our constitution. And we Germans rely very strong on it, given our past of some people turning it into pandemonium because they had a better plan for our country...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Oh, you mean that people resisting police or the law desserve the special right to not immediately shot in the head if they have Nazi cosplay gear and dozens of guns ?

Useful to know
    What does this jibberish mean? Please explain, I'm dying to know what it means

Well, I'm sure that the same people that praise this guy acts have the same POV on other cases of people resisting legal orders...

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...sh-video/page7

(But apparently, punching a cop make you liable for immediate execution, but not shooting at them with dozens of guns)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, with values and visions these people have, they are a danger for our constitution. And we Germans rely very strong on it, given our past of some people turning it into pandemonium because they had a better plan for our country...
    So you want a docile, pliable, compliant citizenry that will accept being shit all over... thats good to know.

15+ Year Old Account
    #notallReichsbürgers

So you want a docile, pliable, compliant citizenry that will accept being shit all over... thats good to know.
    1)In most of countries in the world, it's f... illegal to fire at the police and paying your taxes is kinda an obligation.
    2)That comment is really odd, because on this very board, there is a thread per day about how police is right to shoot people that insult them, refuse to obey them, or might looked at them funny.

That dude did not warranted ''a bullet in duh head to kill duh degenerate animal'' ?

Oh, right, he was decked in Nazi cosplay gear.

The so called Reichsbürger movement isn't only a far right but doesn't acknowledge the existence of the Bundesrepublik Deutschland and deny the legitimacy of the government.
    Now that said gun laws aren't always the same and while I know that ours can be overly strict the state have the right to control your guns which he seemingly denied. Also worth mentioning I suppose is that there already has been a police shooting involving one of their members just recently.

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    The so called Reichsbürger movement isn't only a far right but doesn't acknowledge the existence of the Bundesrepublik Deutschland and deny the legitimacy of the government.
    Now that said gun laws aren't always the same and while I know that ours can be overly strict the state have the right to control your guns which he seemingly denied. Also worth mentioning I suppose is that there already has been a police shooting involving one of their members just recently.
    Nah, laws are a thing for SJWs. They can be transgressed all the way when it's time to kill ''bad guys'', and it's optionnal to follow them when it's about guns.

Deleted
    So correct me if I am wrong here...

1) German citizen legally obtains weapons,
    2) German citizen becomes upset with the German government,
    3) German government revokes citizens rights because of 2)
    4) German government raids home of 1)
    5) People get shot.

That is what I take away from the article.
    Isn't that what happened in the 1930s to certain groups of people.