Page 24 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Funny how a conversation about her work at the State Department instantly rolled into her talking about the CF.

I think her brain just had those two issues so closely wired together because all her SD time was spent touring the globe getting money for the CF.
    The moderator literally asked her about allegations of pay to play with donations to the Clinton Foundation... I mean come on, are you even listening? Or are you just that dense?

"Ill look at it at the time"

So if trump wins shit is legit, if he doesn't then its rigged.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    "i will look at it at the time" great answer mate

Holy shit fuck you Chris Wallace, biased piece of shit.

Trying to cut Trump off after Hillary berates him for almost 2 minutes over "paying not taxes".

His response was 100% legitimate.

He takes full lawful advantaged of the convoluted tax system, as does Hillary, and Chris doesn't even want to allow him to get that out.

What a fucking joke.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

"Why didn't you change the law?"

It's almost like he has no clue how things are done in our government, and how difficult it is to do things.

Did he just say that he won't accept the results of the election?

Jesus Christ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Donald when that rigged election question came up

He's beating those emails soooo hard.....

Deleted
    I can see hillary's burn from a mile, Trump is gonna get it now.

Wallace is feeding the troll. Trump is going to go full conspiracy that MILLIONS of people are going to vote fraudulently

Hey fucktwit! Go read the Constitution, there is NOTHING to suggest she can't run, even IF she were convicted of some felony.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Hey I'm all for investigating these types of things, but it does seem a little weird that these allegations are only popping up now. Seems extremely coincidental.
    They didn't pop up now, he has settled at least 1 similar case out of court before ever running for office. For fuck's sake, he had a "leave my husband alone, you bitch!" headline in NY post all the way in the 80s. If this is new to you, maybe you should have paid more attention.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Didn't take long for someone to scream bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    Didn't take long for someone to scream bias.
    Zombergy considers anything not kissing Trumps ass is bias.

10+ Year Old Account

Trying to cut Trump off after Hillary berates him for almost 2 minutes over "paying not taxes".

His response was 100% legitimate.

He takes full lawful advantaged of the convoluted tax system, as does Hillary, and Chris doesn't even want to allow him to get that out.

What a fucking joke.
    Chris is from Fox News, a very Republican-focused media. Are you for real? It is not his fault that Trump is one of the worst debaters the TV has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Diminish regulations to what? "It's ok if you don't have safety on product and if there is something poison in it then who cares also workers only can get $1 a day." yeah fuck that, it isn't going to fly anywhere in the first world.
    No, this isn't the thread to get into all of it but suffice to say in my industry I've worked extensively with government regulation and I can tell you that there is much work that can be done to improve it while still maintaining safety standards and environmental standards.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    She's been cleared by a Republican led FBI investigation. We can stop.
    Watch the hearings, the investigation was a fraud. They decided she was innocent before they even investigated anyone. lol
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

Deleted
    ok that emmy comment from trump was pretty funny

Hillary got him hardcore on him crying "rigged" every second.

10+ Year Old Account
    She quoted Obama about Trump whining

Resident Cosplay Progressive