Deleted

Ret CDS vs Ursoc

Ret got numerous cds and the question is simple : Does DivShield and BoP count as soaking for Ursoc encounter? And does Eye work as damage reduction as well ? ( talking bout barreling impact)

Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    Ret got numerous cds and the question is simple : Does DivShield and BoP count as soaking for Ursoc encounter? And does Eye work as damage reduction as well ? ( talking bout barreling impact)
    from my personal experience I have used my bop later on in encounter to mitigate the dmg from the charge on some of our squishier players or we have boped a tank to also help soak a charge. eye for and eye seems to work as I use it on cd during the fight and notice significant dmg reduction from when IT's on cd as for bubbling it I havnt actually casted bubble as I use divine intervention talent

Deleted
    You do get the debuff if you bubble and soak a charge.

Eye for an eye does reduce the damage from the charge, which makes it great since it's up for every time you need to soak.

Deleted
    Y just not quite sure if by bypassing damage from the charge via bubbling it u are taken into account and barreling damage goes for less raidwide. Think is I see the debuff going on but feeling the raid takes a bit more damage ...

Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    Y just not quite sure if by bypassing damage from the charge via bubbling it u are taken into account and barreling damage goes for less raidwide. Think is I see the debuff going on but feeling the raid takes a bit more damage ...
    I'm not sure if bypassing the damage with bubble works, but I do know that if you use Divine Intervention talent, you can soak a second charge without dying and that does reduce the raid damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    I'm not sure if bypassing the damage with bubble works, but I do know that if you use Divine Intervention talent, you can soak a second charge without dying and that does reduce the raid damage.
    Funny fact; in our heroic clear yesterday i somehow cocked it up and soaked 3 in a row... The wrist legendairy+Divine intervention ftw.