Darkmoon trinket for disc

After looking at trinket options from Trial of Valor and then Nighthold, it seems that neither of them have any trinket that even come close to promises in terms of mana return?
    So I just spent 60k or so on buying and upgrading the Promises trinket, can I get some reassurance it won't be replaced any time soon?
    Disc Priests: Just 2 mana trinkets away from becoming Withered

Keep in mind that we get a new raid in 3 weeks from now, which hasn't even been discovered in terms of loot. Only one thing is stated from Blizzard and that is the fact that the purpose of the raid is to drop a huge amount of trinkets for any spec. Maybe they have even class or spec related trinkets over there. Just wait at least 3 weeks more (or less once PTR opens for testing).

Quote Originally Posted by Lulane View Post
    Keep in mind that we get a new raid in 3 weeks from now, which hasn't even been discovered in terms of loot. Only one thing is stated from Blizzard and that is the fact that the purpose of the raid is to drop a huge amount of trinkets for any spec. Maybe they have even class or spec related trinkets over there. Just wait at least 3 weeks more (or less once PTR opens for testing).
    Well, we do have some loot tables right now, where there are a total of 3 trinkets, which seems to be statsticks, since they give STR/AGI/INT (one trinket for each primary.) But yes, we do not know what trinkets are going to be there. I do hope they are worth something, as I am severely bummed out of the current Healer trinkets in general (Sitting as Holy Paladin with Dmd:Hellfire and an 830 stat stick with crit and socket (Which I got the 1st of September....)

Quote Originally Posted by Alextros View Post
    Well, we do have some loot tables right now, where there are a total of 3 trinkets, which seems to be statsticks, since they give STR/AGI/INT (one trinket for each primary.) But yes, we do not know what trinkets are going to be there. I do hope they are worth something, as I am severely bummed out of the current Healer trinkets in general (Sitting as Holy Paladin with Dmd:Hellfire and an 830 stat stick with crit and socket (Which I got the 1st of September....)
    Yeah I know the struggle with trinkets. I got a lot of them already (nearly every dungeon drop on 850+ except the bottle and all except the spiderweb from emerald) and still, some are kinda totally op (like the Maw of Souls one) and others just suck or give some stats. I'm still thinking about picking up that darkmoon card to combine it with the mana return trinket from BRH.

The trinket from Karazhan may turn out to be better than Amalgam: http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=142162/fluctuating-energy

2 PPM + Haste, so it's upwards of 50k mana per minute. More than we get out of Amalgam's even with perfect usage.

Quote Originally Posted by Potta View Post
    The trinket from Karazhan may turn out to be better than Amalgam: http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=142162/fluctuating-energy

2 PPM + Haste, so it's upwards of 50k mana per minute. More than we get out of Amalgam's even with perfect usage.
    Oh I forgot Kara. Well as long as it doesn't replace Promises I'm fine with it replacing Amalgam's.
    Disc Priests: Just 2 mana trinkets away from becoming Withered