Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Bigger danger than Islamists? Can you explain your reasoning?
    Easily, see... right wing extremists are usually connected to racism and anti-semitism. The last time they got their hands on some power, well, you know what happened. But let's ignore the big elephant and just talk about the regular nazis... you know, the dudes that brutalize people to death on the street for having the wrong skin colour. Literally. They've done these assaults for decades, while islamists have only really started to become a European problem within the last few years. They'd have to continue being a problem for a long, long time before they're in the same league as right wing extremists.

Another thing that makes them more dangerous, they have access to political tools. Islamists usually do not. While both may be violent, only one of them has the permanent option and opportunity to gain real power that could do some real damage. And it's sheep like the forum dwellers here that are always in danger of enabling the return of the evil.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Haha you agree that Germany needs to DNA test people?

That's some Hitler eugenics shit right there.
    I assumed by "DNA Testing" he meant some sort of criminal record bullshit. Not "is his DNA good enough for him to wield a weapon."

But go ahead and act like you are, you're totally coming across as a voice of reason... /s
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Reality check here: When the state disallows you to have guns by executive order of some authority, that makes their raid on your guns legal by definition. So no, they didn't illegally try to "steal" his guns. They also weren't made aware of him because he doesn't like the "rapefugee invasion". Btw, nice move to show your true nazi colours there, makes it easier for me to talk to you.

They actually were made aware of this dick, because he refused to pay taxes. And owning guns is a privilege, not a right in Germany. That privilege can be revoked for a large number of reasons, many of which could easily apply to someone ignoring laws, authorities and not paying taxes.

And this has nothing to do with his religion. Your line of reasoning is so unintelligent, it's a bit of a joke to respond to it, but perhaps you're the one in a lifetime dude that'll see the error of his ways. I won't place money on that bet, though.
    So you are denying that cops tried to cover up NYE, even though it's public knowledge that if your muslim that cops look the other way.

You liberals are shameless traitors of the worst kind.

Ok, here are some basic facts for you cop-killing neo-nazi apologists in this thread:

1. This is Germany, not America. We have no 2nd amendment. There is no right to own guns, it's a priviledge. It can be granted by the authorities if it seems necessary and it can be revoked if you don't play by the rules. Which happened in this case.

2. Germany is a country under the rule of law. This is not the wild west. You're not allowed to shot cops if you don't like our legal system. You are free to sue afterwards if you think what they did was illegal but YOU CANNOT JUST KILL SOMEONE!!
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    So you are denying that cops tried to cover up NYE, even though it's public knowledge that if your muslim that cops look the other way.

You liberals are shameless traitors of the worst kind.
    First, I'm not liberal. Me saying police has authority to remove your shit if they think it poses a risk to public order and safety is the biggest warning sign against that, stop using buzzwords if you don't know their meaning. Second, what is NYE? Third, can you try not to bring your US trench politics thinking to Europe? It doesn't fit here. We're a bit more complicated than that. And we're also able to think more complex than that. It's really hard to talk to someone who can only see black and white.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by luckydevours View Post
    Ok, here are some basic facts for you cop-killing neo-nazi apologists in this thread:

1. This is Germany, not America. We have no 2nd amendment. There is no right to own guns, it's a priviledge. It can be granted by the authorities if it seems necessary and it can be revoked if you don't play by the rules. Which happened in this case.

2. Germany is a country under the rule of law. This is not the wild west. You're not allowed to shot cops if you don't like our legal system. You are free to sue afterwards if you think what they did was illegal but YOU CANNOT JUST KILL SOMEONE!!
    It is the wild west, we saw that on NYE n cops trying to cover it up.

- - - Updated - - -

First, I'm not liberal. Me saying police has authority to remove your shit if they think it poses a risk to public order and safety is the biggest warning sign against that, stop using buzzwords if you don't know their meaning. Second, what is NYE? Third, can you try not to bring your US trench politics thinking to Europe? It doesn't fit here. We're a bit more complicated than that. And we're also able to think more complex than that. It's really hard to talk to someone who can only see black and white.
    Oh how cute, pretending u don't know that NYE = New Years Ewe mass-rapes in Cologne n attempt by cops to cover it up.

Ooooh, new years eve. The bit that wasn't covered up and authorities still investigating and prosecuting the cases as we speak? Oh, okay then. Conspiracy theory going wild then? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Oh how cute, pretending u don't know that NYE = New Years Ewe mass-rapes in Cologne n attempt by cops to cover it up.
    Well, I kept thinking New York Exchange and wondered if you somehow missed the "Stock" in that phrase... no it wasn't covered up. That's just a fairy tale told by nazis to pretend the state is taking sides in their imagined trench war between "us" (that is the pure aryan race) and "them" (that is the barbaric muslim invasion straight outta the crusades).

I see Sputnik News is still keen to keep the conversation centred on Köln. This topic is not about it, comrade.

Deleted
    First, this man is a copkiller now, because one of the officers died last night. He should be glad that my country does not have a death penalty anymore, because then he surely would be punished in such a way.

Second, he was breaking the law, so the police was right to assault his home. People like him are delusional bastards at best, and dangerous freaks at worst (as shown in this case).

I am by no means a fan of islamists, in fact I wish they would all die a horrible and painful death for all the crimes they commit in the African countries, for example. I am totally against burka because this is a horrible instrument used to oppress women under the guise of "tradition" and "religion". Fuck that. But I am also against any kind of Nazis, and these people totally are such kind of scum. In fact, islamists and Nazi are quite similar, they only use different labels and different fiction to force their methods of oppression on people.

Deleted
    Ooooh, new years eve. The bit that wasn't covered up and authorities still investigating and persecuting the cases as we speak? Oh, okay then. Conspiracy theory going wild then? lol
    Cops said nothing special happened n denied the whole thing until the videos n victims came out on social media.

The fact that you are trying to smooth it over speaks volumes what a lib traitor u are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I see Sputnik News is still keen to keep the conversation centred on Köln. This topic is not about it, comrade.
    Lol what has this got to do with Sputnik, n I brought up Cologne when people here starting bullshitting that Germany goes after everyone equally, NYE proves that isn't the case.

Cops said nothing special happened n denied the whole thing until the videos n victims came out on social media.

The fact that you are trying to smooth it over speaks volumes what a lib traitor u are.
    This is factually incorrect. And you know it. But hey, call me lib traitor, see if that is going to impress me. lol

You're one heck of a bad propagandist, by the way. The real pros on this forum would have bombarded me with useless facebook blogshit posts about this topic. I mean, I'd scoff at them as well, but at least they're trying. :P

So is there two groups of right wingers? The ones that say police cant do anything wrong and if they shoot you, it was your fault, and the ones that say you should shoot police officers if they come and take your weapons?
    This looks pretty weird (Ive never seen a liberal definding any kind of people shooting at police officers. If you do that, you dont get to complain about being shot), but it might just be the "general forum" effect, where diffrent people complain about diffrent things.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Statistics.
    I like the exact amount of effort you put into that one. I type too much for these people myself. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    So is there two groups of right wingers? The ones that say police cant do anything wrong and if they shoot you, it was your fault, and the ones that say you should shoot police officers if they come and take your weapons?
    This looks pretty weird (Ive never seen a liberal definding any kind of people shooting at police officers. If you do that, you dont get to complain about being shot), but it might just be the "general forum" effect, where diffrent people complain about diffrent things.
    Once you stop trying to squeeze people into boxes, you'll realise that things make more sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by luckydevours View Post
    1. This is Germany, not America. We have no 2nd amendment. There is no right to own guns, it's a priviledge.
    What about any other piece of legally obtained property? Do you have a right to own a home? A car? Can the government just take those too?

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    What about any other piece of legally obtained property? Do you have a right to own a home? A car? Can the government just take those too?
    The Government has absolute authority based on the laws. There are laws to disposses you of your home and your property. So yes, they can. Given the right (and super rare) circumstances.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Government has absolute authority based on the laws. There are laws to disposses you of your home and your property. So yes, they can. Given the right (and super rare) circumstances.
    Ah......carry on then. :P

Good thing we have the 5th Amendment to protect our stuff. Though we are having a time with civil forfeitures. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I've put in a lot of effort into it, half a year ago when we already discussed the danger of far right extremism in our countries.
    So I just refer them to the hundreds of pages that were already written on this
    Personally, I like to attack the issue from new angles each time. Otherwise it gets too boring, but I might try out the minimalistic approach at some point. You won't convince them either way, but it's a challenge to try to not convince them with as few words as possible while including the same amount of context nonetheless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Bigger danger than Islamists? Can you explain your reasoning?
    At least in my country they are far more than the amount of islamists and hate just about anyone who isn't swedish. We've had 1 attack from islamists for the past 50 years. We have had far more attacks from right wing extremists than 1. Last year I think it was they were behind 70+ attacks against romani people because they're not swedish.

This is rocket science for you, isn't it?

Ah......carry on then. :P

Good thing we have the 5th Amendment to protect our stuff. Though we are having a time with civil forfeitures. :/
    We have the 14th article of German basic law to protect our stuff, too. You're not reading me properly. When I said "super rare", I meant it. We think it's a super stupid idea to let you keep a gun when you're turning into a sociopath just because you once obtained it legally. If you think it's a sign of a free country to not disposses you of your gun when you're about to run amok with it, you're on the wrong side of sanity, my friend.

You lot need to stop worshipping your amendments like they are the 10 commandments. Everything has an exception, given the right circumstanes. Especially things like the 5th amendment. Given a situation where you have a face off between the German first article (everyone has a right to live and be bodily unharmed) and the 14th article (everyone has the right to possess property), it's not hard to see which article takes precedence over the other.

The world isn't as black and white as you think it is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    lucky no one died, hope that one critical officer makes a full recovery

not much else to discuss here, like most shooting threads its just a lone nutter.
    He just passed away.