Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth View Post
    For you and me, no. But for the more casual player, who might not need to worry too much about the differences, it's most likely fine to use as a guide.
    A casual player is more likely to get trinket choices of different ilvls than not, the same as you or I.

Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    I simmed it yesterday and an 865 Appendages was beating an 880 Instinct.
    Can confirm. My 865 Appendages beats out my 875 Instinct in sims too. It's also beating out my 840 Six Feather Fan by a decent amount (+9.5k DPS), which is very different from when I simmed those two a few weeks ago before SimCraft accounted for Appendages proc'ing Stormbringer.

Overall I think Appendages is a LOT better than initially thought...

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My 830 Shock Baton is still my best trinket. Makes me sad.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

I found this very helpful. Thank you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowland View Post
    Can confirm. My 865 Appendages beats out my 875 Instinct in sims too. It's also beating out my 840 Six Feather Fan by a decent amount (+9.5k DPS), which is very different from when I simmed those two a few weeks ago before SimCraft accounted for Appendages proc'ing Stormbringer.

Overall I think Appendages is a LOT better than initially thought...
    I'm not seeing these results between using my 850 Spontaneous Appendages (w/ Gem Slot) versus 860 Spiked Counterweight (Mythic 2 Titanforged). I ran multiple EoAs last night against the same Ehn Shaman and was able to consistantly stay higher in DPS and overall DMg pairing the Mr Robot recommended 860 Spiked Counterweight (Mythic 2 Titanforged) and 865 Unstable Arcanocrystal (Warforged w/ Gem Slot) over 850 Spontaneous Appendages (w/ Gem Slot). Still just not seeing these huge amounts of Stormsurge procs while using Spontaneous Appendages. Maybe the ilvl needs to be higher for the results?

So I was running with
    845 WQ Mastery + socket
    and
    870 Tirathon's [edit: with socket] (which was an upgrade from 835 WQ Haste)

Yesterday I got
    870 Chaos Talisman
    and AMR suggests I swap the WQ mastery one with it.

That seems like a huge loss in mastery, IMO. Shouldn't I rather swap the Tirathon's with the Chaos Talisman? The on-use shadow damage proc seems like crap anyway.
    Last edited by Norome; 2016-10-20 at 07:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by T1G3RM45K View Post
    Could use help with mine as well.

835 Six-feathered Fan
    845 Nightmare Egg Shell (Mythic Warforged)
    850 Spontaneous Appendages (w/ Gem Slot)
    860 Spiked Counterweight (Mythic 2 Titanforged)
    865 Unstable Arcanocrystal (Warforged w/ Gem Slot)
    870 Nature's Call (Heroic Warforged)

Mr Robot is recommending using the Unstable Arcanocrystal and Spiked Counterweight. I have been trying to test Spontaneous Appendages but don't notice Stormsurge procs more often. Please help.
    Arcanocrystal and Six-Feather fan will most likely be your best. Appendages with Arcanocrystal would be also comparable if you have low mastery, I cant say for sure because i dont know your stats.

Could use help with mine as well.

835 Six-feathered Fan
    845 Nightmare Egg Shell (Mythic Warforged)
    850 Spontaneous Appendages (w/ Gem Slot)
    860 Spiked Counterweight (Mythic 2 Titanforged)
    865 Unstable Arcanocrystal (Warforged w/ Gem Slot)
    870 Nature's Call (Heroic Warforged)

Mr Robot is recommending using the Unstable Arcanocrystal and Spiked Counterweight. I have been trying to test Spontaneous Appendages but don't notice Stormsurge procs more often. Please help.
    Spontaneous Appendages and Unstable Arcanocrystal.

Can verify for yourself with a generic list: https://goo.gl/wAFC6r

Edit: Forgot to add the standard "Learn to sim your character" warning, as everything provided is based on a template that isn't you specifically.

Hi, im sorry i need some help, yesterday i looted Spontaneous Appendages 880 ilvl with socket. Previously i used 865 instinct with socket and 860 memento. I think that Spontaneous Appendages 880 is way better then 860 memento? Am i right? I have 77% mastery and 22% haste atm.
    So should i use now Instinct+Spontaneous Appendages ? .

Deleted
    Yes, oh god yes. Instinct + Appendages is an amazing combo, especially at ilevel 880 and a socket. It almost doesn't get any better than that

Quote Originally Posted by Qieth View Post
    Yes, oh god yes. Instinct + Appendages is an amazing combo, especially at ilevel 880 and a socket. It almost doesn't get any better than that
    Thanks for reply, even with this trinkets im still not doing well enought( i have no idea how enh. shamans goes 450+k dps with 875+ gear, im 873 atm, and im still around 370-390k.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheous View Post
    Arcanocrystal and Six-Feather fan will most likely be your best. Appendages with Arcanocrystal would be also comparable if you have low mastery, I cant say for sure because i dont know your stats.
    Attack Power 22029
    MH Damage 6112
    OH Damage 6112
    Agility 22029
    Critical Strike 23.81%
    Haste 20.29%
    Mastery 76.38%
    Versatility 3.04%
    Stamina 33273
    Max Health 1996380
    Avoidance 0.00%
    Indestructible 0
    Leech 0.00%
    Move Speed 7.37

10+ Year Old Account
    Attack Power 22029
    MH Damage 6112
    OH Damage 6112
    Agility 22029
    Critical Strike 23.81%
    Haste 20.29%
    Mastery 76.38%
    Versatility 3.04%
    Stamina 33273
    Max Health 1996380
    Avoidance 0.00%
    Indestructible 0
    Leech 0.00%
    Move Speed 7.37
    Your best bet will be to sim it, but I confidently can say that Six-feather Fan and appendages are going to be super close in terms of DPS gain along side Arcanocrystal. With how SA works to proc extra Stormbringer, it may be slightly ahead with any amount of luck but SFF will be consistent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheous View Post
    Your best bet will be to sim it, but I confidently can say that Six-feather Fan and appendages are going to be super close in terms of DPS gain along side Arcanocrystal. With how SA works to proc extra Stormbringer, it may be slightly ahead with any amount of luck but SFF will be consistent.
    Using SIMS on Mr Robot. Not sure if they are the same. As I said before. They are putting Counterweight and Arcanocrystal over everything else. If someone has a better SIM please point me into that direction. Interested in the Appendages proccing Stormbringer but not sure if Mr Robot reflects that proc.

Using SIMS on Mr Robot. Not sure if they are the same. As I said before. They are putting Counterweight and Arcanocrystal over everything else. If someone has a better SIM please point me into that direction. Interested in the Appendages proccing Stormbringer but not sure if Mr Robot reflects that proc.
    AMR is grossly out of date when it comes to trinkets. SimCraft v703-03 would be your best choice at the moment.
    GM of <Calm Down> [H | US-Magtheridon], Currently: 7/7M, 3/3H, 1/10M

Hello, I also need some help here. I have tried to sim them myself but simcraft doesn't want to work on my computer. My toon is Sjokz on Shattered Halls US.

I have an 870 Nature's Call, 855 Mastery/Leech stick, 845 Counterweight, 840 Shock Baton, and could buy an 835 SFF.

Current Char Sheet (with Nature's Call and Mastery Stick Equipped)
    Attack Power 23387
    MH Damage 6708
    OH Damage 6708
    Agility 23387
    Critical Strike 26.83%
    Haste 16.77%
    Mastery 64.81%
    Versatility 1.09%
    Stamina 33305
    Max Health 1998300
    Avoidance 0.00%
    Leech 1.86%
    Move Speed 7.29

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've not used that website in ages, but it's always been a mediocre place to begin with. I would check out Simcraft, or find a friend who is proficient with it and have them do it for you. They release nightly updates to reflect any hotfixes or changes, its worth getting familiar with.

Spiked Counterweight is an awful trinket compared to your others, despite the website telling you different; I'd be willing to wager that even an 895 Counter weight would be worse off than your SFF at 835 and the gap only gets bigger with more mastery.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sjokz View Post
    Hello, I also need some help here. I have tried to sim them myself but simcraft doesn't want to work on my computer. My toon is Sjokz on Shattered Halls US.

I have an 870 Nature's Call, 855 Mastery/Leech stick, 845 Counterweight, 840 Shock Baton, and could buy an 835 SFF.

Current Char Sheet (with Nature's Call and Mastery Stick Equipped)
    Attack Power 23387
    MH Damage 6708
    OH Damage 6708
    Agility 23387
    Critical Strike 26.83%
    Haste 16.77%
    Mastery 64.81%
    Versatility 1.09%
    Stamina 33305
    Max Health 1998300
    Avoidance 0.00%
    Leech 1.86%
    Move Speed 7.29

Thanks!
    Unfortunately Nature's call is really bad, as is the counterweight. I would stick to the mastery stat stick and Shockbaton for now. SFF would perform better than both but you're better off just hoping for one of the better trinkets in EN to drop for you if you dont have excess gold laying around. (Bloodthirsty Instinct/Plaguehive/Spontaneous Appendages).

I'm not seeing these results between using my 850 Spontaneous Appendages (w/ Gem Slot) versus 860 Spiked Counterweight (Mythic 2 Titanforged). I ran multiple EoAs last night against the same Ehn Shaman and was able to consistantly stay higher in DPS and overall DMg pairing the Mr Robot recommended 860 Spiked Counterweight (Mythic 2 Titanforged) and 865 Unstable Arcanocrystal (Warforged w/ Gem Slot) over 850 Spontaneous Appendages (w/ Gem Slot). Still just not seeing these huge amounts of Stormsurge procs while using Spontaneous Appendages. Maybe the ilvl needs to be higher for the results?
    Edit: Just realized you mentioned these results were from AMR. As others have noted above me, AMR is out of date and I've seen it reported specifically on another thread that AMR is not accounting for Appendages proc'ing Stormbringer (something SimCraft just started recognizing 1-2 weeks ago), which would explain why it's telling you not to use it.

Based on the list you provided, I agree with the others that said SA + SFF or SA + Arcanocrystal are going to be your best choices out of the trinkets you have.
    Last edited by Lowland; 2016-10-20 at 08:55 PM.

Deleted
    i have a heroic SA and heroic instinct and a Mythic plaguehive warforged (890). would the SA be better then the instict or not ?

835 fan, 850 appendages. 865 instinct. Best sim I've gotten so far was with fan and instinct. By about 1k compated to fan and appendages.