Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    They tried to illegally steal his guns because he doesn't like rapefugees invasion. He defended his property.
    Politicians wants people who care about their country to be toothless which imho is high treason.
    If he had been muslim n held extreme views he would had been allowed to keep his guns.

Cops showed on NYE what a bunch of sell-outs they are.
    Do you know just how stupid it sounds when you say 'illegally steal'?

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    What about any other piece of legally obtained property? Do you have a right to own a home? A car? Can the government just take those too?
    Yeah, I'd like to see you kill a person with a house. As with any property: If you threaten to hurt others, by whatever means, then yes. It should be taken away. Also, these so called Reichsbürger deny to accept the BRD as an authority, so they are not entitled to anything by our laws. If they don't want to be a part of the BRD, fine. Their choice. GTFO. I'd say to them the same thing I'd say to refugees. If you want to stay, play by the rules. If not, fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    We have the 14th article of German basic law to protect our stuff, too. You're not reading me properly. When I said "super rare", I meant it. We think it's a super stupid idea to let you keep a gun when you're turning into a sociopath just because you once obtained it legally. If you think it's a sign of a free country to not disposses you of your gun when you're about to run amok with it, you're on the wrong side of sanity, my friend.
    You do relaize you're talking to the people who have Donald Trump running for president, and his opponent is someone who can barely hold her ground against him, right? Merkel's a disaster, but this Trumplery election is a whole different level of fucked up.
    Last edited by Skulltaker; 2016-10-20 at 09:38 AM.

These Reichsbürger are not unlike those "free men" guys popping up in the US recently. As far as I understand it, the arguments are pretty much the same, the rhetorics are the same. This particular dude was once called up by the authorities and he started babbling insane stuff like "You're not talking to me, you're talking to the legal representation of the organisation known as me" and all that junk... this idiocy has spawned in the US and somehow found its way here. That's the common theme.

The new twist, however, is that these guys don't deny the authority of the Government based on the idea that they are men of the land, thus cannot be regulated by any authority. These guys claim that only this current Federal state is illegal. They still believe the legal entity of the third reich is the current legal status of Germany. This is what shifts them into the far right corner of the German political spectrum and what makes them potentially dangerous.

As for the crackdown, the Bavarian Minister of the Interior already announced that they are going to crackdown on these Reichsbürger. His reasoning is that anyone who denies German authority (federal or state) and denies German law and order cannot legally guarantee to handle a weapon according to the law and thus loses the legitimation to possess weapons by default. This is a very convenient and elegant way to sweep the entire movement and remove all weapons they may possess.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

These Reichsbürger are not unlike those "free men" guys popping up in the US recently. As far as I understand it, the arguments are pretty much the same, the rhetorics are the same. This particular dude was once called up by the authorities and he started babbling insane stuff like "You're not talking to me, you're talking to the legal representation of the organisation known as me" and all that junk... this idiocy has spawned in the US and somehow found its way here. That's the common theme.
    I blame RTL, Sat1, Pro7 and the, to use our word which was apropriated by the english, dreck they put on TV together with the sinking standards of our state media.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Germany is constantly ranked as one of the top countries in the world. It's the bad eggs like these extremists which are the problem.
    then you don't know much about whats going on in germany do you?
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    They are a problem, though. Not the only one for sure.

Please enlighten us, Mr. Englishman; I, living in Germany, wouldn't know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://www.smh.com.au/world/germany-...19-gs67ez.html

Enough is enough. We need a serios crackdown on these villains. They are doing so much damage to the very fabric of society.
    Nah, I'd say the hordes of rapists and ISIS infiltrators resulting from far left extremism did more dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    I blame RTL, Sat1, Pro7 and the, to use our word which was apropriated by the english, dreck they put on TV together with the sinking standards of our state media.
    To be honest, I'm not sure if you can put all blame on the media. I think the internet largely contributes to these developments. People used to say "when something trends in the US, it takes 10 years to move over to Europe" and that was largely true until the 90s. Think about things like microwaves, automatic gears for cars and the like.. huge social trends that took a long time to get a foothold in Europe.

With the internet, that time frame (which also dilluted a lot of the influences, we didn't have half as radical a hippie movement as the US did, for example) has shortened to months if not weeks. Instant access to US media, Youtube and News brings ideas to Europe much faster and in a more raw state than they were before. We're letting some of the most idiotic trends get into our society unfiltered. Things that most US people would call insane arrive here and some of our idiots gobble it up like it was a new message from god. It's like the US guys have a natural immunity to idiocy that Europeans don't. And we're having a hard tiem dealing with the raw idiocy some people in the US display.

I bet it's as embarassing to the normal people in the US as it is for us to see that development, but we all agree that the benefits of the internet outweigh these idiots.

Or to put it another way, these Reichsbürger may have copied some of the rhetorics of the "men of the land" in the US (I forget how the actual name for them is I think), but their idiocy was present before. You've always had right extremist nuts claiming the third Reich never stopped existing. Heck, just a week ago I spoke to someone who legitimately thought Germany was still being occupied by the allied forces. This went so far that he was actually upset and insulted when I told him to go read the 4+2 contracts and stop the nonsense. Fucking idiots everywhere.

And none of that has to do with RTL et all. Media is getting dumber by the week all around the globe, not just here in Germany. Easy to digest media content trying to compete with the internet's prodigy Youtube... what else can you do? TV broadcasters are shitting their pants because they know they're going to be obsolete within our lifetime. And I shit you not, that is what's going on underneath. Youtube, Netflix and Amazone Prime, those are the global media players of the future. Not our national broadcasters. I'm just waiting for Netflix or Google to drop the hammer and make a bid for the next open football WC license. They have they money. They could do it. Imagine that, FIFA World Cup live on Youtube... that'd be the final nail in the coffin and the day the telly died.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Nah, I'd say the hordes of rapists and ISIS infiltrators resulting from far left extremism did more dmg.
    I like how people not living here seem to know more than we do...
    Last edited by Slant; 2016-10-20 at 10:00 AM.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

I like how people not living here seem to know more than we do...
    You know the answer will be along the lines of "That's because your media and your left-wing extremist government fascists don't want you to see the REAL TRUTHZ!", don't you?

Nutjobs gonna nut.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    You know the answer will be along the lines of "That's because your media and your left-wing extremist government fascists don't want you to see the REAL TRUTHZ!", don't you?

Nutjobs gonna nut.
    My favourite is lumping Antifa and ISIS together. I haven't yet considered that kind of mental gymnastics. It's an amusing thought experiment to imagine an ISIS terrorist as a masked students throwing stones ineffectively at armoured police vehicles about to open up the water canon on his ass. :P

If only it was that simple... *sighs* :P

Also, I think Antifa is keeping rather quiet these days. I think they really, really want to avoid that connection but they cannot speak against the same people the right wing is wailing against so they literally have to shut up these days. It's funny really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget the reptiloids.

It's always funny seeing Gen-OT arguing over things that are happening here.

Quote Originally Posted by Maduk View Post
    Don't forget the reptiloids.

It's always funny seeing Gen-OT arguing over things that are happening here.
    To be fair; most of the time we are arguing over the things that are happening there. Germany's population is fine with disarming dangerous people (yeah, people who would shoot a cop count, go figure), they are not. Needless to say I prefer our system.

I assumed by "DNA Testing" he meant some sort of criminal record bullshit. Not "is his DNA good enough for him to wield a weapon."

But go ahead and act like you are, you're totally coming across as a voice of reason... /s
    Hey man I had to ask.

On this forum...

I had to ask.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair; most of the time we are arguing over the things that are happening there. Germany's population is fine with disarming dangerous people (yeah, people who would shoot a cop count, go figure), they are not. Needless to say I prefer our system.
    Thats true, but we should still be carefull not to go too hard on them, so that they could play the victim.

btw the responses from his colleagues on Facebook are so fucking sick I could puke right now.

Deleted
    Funny how foreigners, especially 'Muricans, tell Germans to have stricter gun laws.

Just delicious.

Reichsbürger are crazy crackpots, which is why they shouldn't be underestimated. Seriously, the mental acrobatics you have to perform to make their rhetoric work is a sure sign for a psychological disorder somewhere on the spectrums of schizophrenia and paranoia.

I used to read a lot of their rants for fun. It's not fun anymore. It's sad, those people need help. And yes, they're also getting some traction from the "traditional" far-right because some aspects of their rhetoric (especially with the german empire still being around), which is also worrying.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRa3L View Post
    Funny how foreigners, especially 'Muricans, tell Germans to have stricter gun laws.

Just delicious.
    I think it's meant ironic? 'Muricans (not to be confused with regular Americans) generally think stricter gun laws don't help. Germany already has rather strict gun laws, so everytime something gun related happens in Germany they use it as proof that strict gun laws don't help
    Last edited by Samin; 2016-10-20 at 10:40 AM.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    They are one and the same thing.

Besides, right wing extremists are the bigger danger in Germany or anywhere else for that matter.

No they are not.

Anyone who takes a closer look at the Annual Report will discover facts that have barely come across in most of the coverage from German media. Like the fact that while violence motivated by right-wing extremism grew in 2015 from 990 to 1,408 incidents (a growth of 42 percent), violence motivated by left-wing extremism saw an even more dramatic growth from 995 to 1,608 incidents (an increase of 62 percent).

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Hey man I had to ask.

On this forum...

I had to ask.
    Fair enough. This forum is a bit crazy at times.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    You're talking about trends, not the current state of affairs. And you're comparing left-wing extremism to right-wing extremism. The original statement, however, was that the right-wing is more dangerous than "rapefugees" or ISIS. Which is true, as far as Germany is concerned.

Don't fall into the trap of talking about right-wing extremism and immediately oppose them to just left-wing extremism. That's not the topic atm as the left wing is rather quiet these days, even if statistics show otherwise. Also, you have to factor in that a lot of left-wing incidents happen on or around May 1st, which is a somewhat controlled series of events that the police usually has under control. Right-wing extremism violence, however, is a lot about man to man violence instead of fighting pointless fights against armored police vehicles.
    Last edited by Slant; 2016-10-20 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Yes, they are. Relative numbers aren't suited for an argument about absolute numbers just because they fit you better. Kangodo wasn't talking about trends or growing dangers.

Thread title should be 4 police officers shot by conspiracy theory nutjob. Its a very small group of people who believe in this "germany is a company run by the US government" (lolz) and think they dont have to follow our laws.

Radical Islam and the growing danger of the red plague is a much bigger problem atm.