Quotes from me last night

Xavius
    Ahhh yeah big dick DPS time
    ....couple of minutes pass...
    *dies*
    WTF I was in the dream....oh wait. God damnit
    Nyth Mythic
    BIG DICK DPS TIME BOIS
    ...targeted with RoT then breath right on me right after I pop STM at 8 stacks..
    Get MC'd and watch my insanity bar drain to 0 while being helpless to stop it
    You've got to be kidding me
    Renferal
    Going to second platform and jump to the webbed bridge
    accidently press levitate instead of PW: S (they are next to each other on my binds) and slowly float off to my death
    Yeah....

I jumped to my death once on LK. Was dropped from a Val'kyr and wanted to get away from the edge. Jumped up and pressed disengage like I always do aaaaaand accidentally pressed left mouse button instead of right, so it was only the camera that turned.. Was fun.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    Some quotes from our first week in EN

I don't even know how we got into mythic raiding.
    Beats me. Though, some of those comments reminded me of some of my fellow raid team.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    That's great!

Quotes from me last night

Xavius

Nyth Mythic

Renferal

Yeah....
    And this is why I haven't had the balls. So much can go so wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    +27
    Well considering my car is in the shop because my clutch went out, one of my bikes refuses to start, i'm broke for the foreseeable future, and I don't have the game, no sorry :C

Dj is taking a break from work because his eyes hurt from staring at maps.
    Hopefully DJ still has his other bike for transport. Also, did you try bump starting the bike with issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    +23

Disappointing the only game I get to watch this week is Monday Night Football.
    Bummer

I try my best to watch every Monday, Thursday, and Sunday when possible. I will also watch college football, if there are no fights on during that time.

That really is impressive!

+33
    Sounds horrible iced. Yesterday was meh,

Woke up at 530am, bike wouldn't start and car is in the shop (burnt clutch and a bad flywheel yay $1,000 down the drain).
    Worked through lunch left work around 5pm
    Got home expecting to just relax, maybe play some wow, nope get home find out GF wants to go out because her friend who just got in from out of town wanted to visit, so we go out about 5 minutes after I get home, then get home around 10, then I pass out, and here I am day 2 except bike started this morning so yay!

Hopefully I can relax a little bit today.
    That's rough

+22
    Sounds like a personal problem
    Your face sounds like a personal problem

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Battery life is such a big thing, which makes it weird how little attention it seems to be getting whenever new phones gets released.
    Droid Turbo had the best battery life available when it was released a while back. Nobody cared about it because it wasn't pretty and it wasn't Apple or Samsung.
    For most companies, form is a priority over function these days. It's also a result of consumers being stupid and buying the newest phone (even if it has shit features) because "it's pretty and it's the newest phone".
    Apple or Samsung can sell people a polished piece of dog poop, call it their best phone yet, and people will buy it on release day thinking they have the greatest phone available, without question or research.

+-0

Borderlands is amazing, seriously wish there were more games with it's personality.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post

You high?

+5
    Takes one to know one!
    Got eem

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    PREPARE YOURSELVES, THE BELLS HAVE TOLLED! SHELTER YOUR WEAK, YOUR YOUNG AND YOUR OLD! EACH OF YOU SHALL PAY THE FINAL SUM! CRY FOR MERCY; THE RECKONING HAS COME!

Wooh, Hallow's End is my favourite event

If it wasn't for school, I would re-sub to wow just for Hallow's End. Best event ever!!!!!!!

pOO didn't quote me. I'm a sad panda...

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post

pOO didn't quote me. I'm a sad panda...

@Djriff @pOO flinger and at regulars of the thread: does anyone want to play something with me this Saturday? I'm available ~10am-7pm, PST. Let's do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Djriff @pOO flinger and at regulars of the thread: does anyone want to play something with me this Saturday? I'm available ~10am-7pm, PST. Let's do it.
    I shall get back to you on that tomorrow.
    A PvM Cards Against Humanity online kind of thing would be cool.

Bed time. Night everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    A PvM Cards Against Humanity online kind of thing would be cool.
    I was thinking more like TF2 or Overwatch or something, but I'd be down for that. We should figure out who's interested in doing something, and then figure out amongst us. If there's any interest at all, of course.

Complains about not being quoted, and then tags only Djriff & pOO for the regulars

What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

Deleted
    When is that in real people time?

http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
    Seems to be 22:00 CEST - 05:00.

"Real people time" says the one from a country that uses DST......

"Real people time" says the one from a country that uses DST......
    DST is stupid and should be removed.. This weekend we're going back to normal time