Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Mine dropped off the world-boss yesterday...
    I have yet to set a foot into LFR in Legion.

So no, i didn't.

Deleted
    I'm only doing Xavius in LFR for the Illusion, I'd rather farm M+ than do the other wings.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't tend to let a game "force" me into anything, so no.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    I don't tend to let a game "force" me into anything, so no.
    It forces you to log on, it forces you to go to your order hall to be able to unlock new traits, the list goes on and on.

I've actually yet to do them, I don't play often so my best geared toon is my 836 Havoc DH... Hoping tomorrow I can go through it and get some decent lewts!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    I've actually yet to do them, I don't play often so my best geared toon is my 836 Havoc DH... Hoping tomorrow I can go through it and get some decent lewts!!
    Enjoy the gold and rune drops.

15+ Year Old Account
    No. I did LFR to see all bosses and get a few lucky drops, but I probably won't do it every week, wasting hours to MAYBE get a small upgrade if WF/TF procs is not worth the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Darchi View Post
    ...lets say you clear en on normal, heroic and maybe some bosses on mythic...do you force yourself to do en in lfr for possible legendary drop?
    No. I do LFR only for the raid quest from table (if I get it later in the week and EN is already cleared, otherwise I don't bother).

Do you force yourself to run heroic/mythic 5 mans every minute of every hour of every day for possible legendary drop? Seeing as how the chance to get one that way is higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    It forces you to log on, .
    the game doesnt force you - your own addiction does that - if you dont feel like playing that evening simply dont.

well they have higher chance that just ding normal mob outside or heroic dungeon and each mob killed add % to your chance to loot one with the system anti-babluck, so yeah

I can't even force myself to do the emissary quests every day.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

I do. I have to say tho that this time around LFR hasn't been that bad for some reason. The clears have been fast, people have contributed and even socialized.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I can't even force myself to do the emissary quests every day.
    You should do the Emissaries if time permits. They seem to have been the source of a great many Legendary drops. I received my Legendary Ret Cloak from the Highmountain cache yesterday - this is after repeated 7/7 Heroic clears, LFR, Mythic 10+, etc.

A chance is a chance. The only certainty we have regarding the Legendary drop chance is that if you don't do it, you have zero chance.
    Last edited by VainEldritch; 2016-10-20 at 12:34 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by VainEldritch View Post
    You should do the Emissaries if time permits. They seem to have been the source of a great many Legendary drops. I received my Legendary Ret Cloak from the Highmountain cache yesterday - this is after repeated 7/7 Heroic clears, LFR, Mythic 10+, etc.

A chance is a chance. The only certainty we have regarding the Legendary drop chance is that if you don't do it, you have zero chance.
    I know they're really great for it but the way legion is designed has just made me completely apathetic for the game. I just can't bring myself to trudge through these same quests and dungeons nonstop for the entire expansion for chances to get the Titanforged equipment and legendaries.

Like blizzard took RNG and injected steroids into it. I'm really not sure this is the game for me anymore.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Id rather knock out a few m+ personally. Its faster, better loot and better chance at legendary the more you do. Nothing wrong with doing lfr if you want to do it, but overall I think its way better to spend that time in m+.

For a legendary drop... No, I pretty much accept that there is no "bad luck protection" nonsense, nor will I ever get a legendary. If I miraculously do, I'm sure it'll be a fairly horrible one.

I do run it for the chance at titanforged though. Think my best I've personally gotten was an 885 Fire Relic off Xavius the other day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I haven't gotten any legendaries but then again I refuse to LFG for mythics anymore.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    I saw a relic go 885 in lfr , so i feel its still mandatory =/
    It is absolutely mandatory if you have no self control at all or you're in a very shitty very abusive guild.

Yeah. It's pretty fun seeing how much of the total healing I can pull off on fights. I've only managed to get 40% so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy181 View Post
    I pretty much accept that there is no "bad luck protection" nonsense.
    I'm with you on this, even in the latest developer updates they are adamant a system is in place but fail to expand on that so I have my doubts any such system is in place at all.

Its in their best interest to give people hope and tell them that a system is in place to stop certain players from being very very unlucky. It gives people an incentive to continue in the pursuit of one knowing it may be the next thing you kill / loot. There are a lot of sources for them so you'll come across at least one no matter what at some point.