Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    There is no point to the exchange.
    This is just our resident antifa apologist -kangodo- insisting here and elsewhere that right wing terrorism is a threat well beyond what any adjusted citizen would analyze.
    I mean, it's not hard to find claims by these kind of folks arguing that violence is alright, so long as it's targeted at their political opponent.
    Fuck that.
    You're being purposefully obtuse by now. I'd take a step back and look at the exchange. Pay attention to the posts that I quoted that sparked this line of conversation. You're preaching to the choir here. Heck, I might even suggest you're trying to bust doors that are already open.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You're losing yourself in a semantics battle that leads nowhere. Even if I concede that you are right, this isn't the topic. The topic was right wing violence vs. ISIS. We know how to deal with our domestic idiots, it's the foreign idiots that are puzzling us at the moment. As far as who's worse, we know our own are worse. Want to know why? Cos Germans usually know how to do their shit properly. So when they try to fuck the country up, they create political parties and sneak and bullshit their way into actual positions of power where they can do some real damage.
    You should have a look at some German Muslim organisations, many of they are downright Islamist.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    You should have a look at some German Muslim organisations, many of they are downright Islamist.
    Yes, I agree. But the highest ranking Muslim that has any real influence at the top level politics is Özdemir. The head of a rather weak Green Party that only has a chance of achieving junior partner in a coalition. And he's as moderate a Muslim as you can be. So, excuse me while I worry more about the AfD than Muslim extremism for the time being. Especially when their agenda actually gels with traditional German values and thus can taint the political landscape far easier than a hard to digest difference between cultures and a foreign religion.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Fact is that we have more victims of right-wing extremism than Islamic extremism. Both in Germany and in Holland.
    I'm only going to pick a few juicy ones.

Doctor killing: Tuesday July 26
    A patient shot and fatally injured his doctor before turning the gun on himself at a hospital in Berlin on Tuesday July 26.
    The killing came after a week of terror in Germany but Berlin police said there is no evidence that the patient had a terrorist background.

Suicide bombing: Sunday July 24
    A failed asylum seeker blew himself up outside a wine bar near a music festival in the German town of Ansbach at about 10.30pm.
    The explosion, which injured 12 people, was the fourth bloody attack in what was an extremely traumatic week for Germany.

Machete attack: Sunday July 24 2016
    A machete-wielding Syrian refugee hacked a pregnant woman to death in the German city of Reutlingen on Sunday July 24.
    The 21-year-old killer also wounded two other people before a BMW ran him over in the street at about 3.30pm.

Axe attack: Monday July 18 2016
    An Afghan refugee hacked passengers with an axe as he shouted 'Allahu Akbar' - 'God is Great' - during a rampage on a train in Germany on July 18.
    Police shot dead the 17-year-old attacker and later found a handprinted ISIS flag in his room. The attacker came to Germany as an unaccompanied minor two years ago.

Knife attack: May 10 2016
    A knifeman killed a passenger and injured several others during a rampage at a train station in the Bavarian town of Grafing near Munich.
    The knife-wielding man shouted 'Allahu Akbar' during the violent attack at 5am local time on May 10, according to witnesses.
    The attacker was caught near the station entrance and taken into custody.

Terror raids: February 4 2016
    Hundreds of police officers carried out mass raids across Germany in the hunt to find four men connected to Islamic State (ISIS).
    A couple was arrested in North Rhine-Westphalia and another man was arrested in Berlin as part of the police operation.

Stabbing: September 18 2015
    An Islamic terrorist was shot dead after stabbing a German policewoman in the neck during a savage attack in west Berlin.
    Police killed Iraqi Rafik Mohamad Yousef – a member of a terror group linked to al-Qaeda – after he injured the policewoman.

Shooting: March 2 2011
    Two US airmen were killed and two others wounded when a man armed with a handgun opened fire on them at close range at Frankfurt airport.
    Gunman Arid Uka, a Muslim ethnic Albanian born in Kosovo, admitted shooting dead the US airmen and was sentenced to life in prison.

Showed you mine, show me yours.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Deleted
    First of all: Islamic extremsm is not left-wing extremism.
    no actually a lot of their anti-Semitic actions gets counted as right wing extremism.
    And the amount of incidents doesn't tell us anything about what actually happened.
    Or do you think a burning car is the same as putting a knife to the throat of kids?
    well they are both crimes, and more importantly, the last guy to die from political violence here, was a right wing guy.

How the fuck can they disagree when I said NOTHING about left-wing extremism?
    They are one and the same thing.

Besides, right wing extremists are the bigger danger in Germany or anywhere else for that matter.
    Evidently right wing extremists are not the bigger danger as the left wing extremists are the bigger danger.

You're being purposefully obtuse by now. I'd take a step back and look at the exchange. Pay attention to the posts that I quoted that sparked this line of conversation. You're preaching to the choir here. Heck, I might even suggest you're trying to bust doors that are already open.
    I agreed with your sentiment in the first place. I'm only responding to you because I find your posting calm and measured. No to explicitly to contradict your stance, though I still think the mere act of comparing these things is silly.
    The exchange is just one instance of the same bullshit repeating thread after thread. I'm choosing to not ignore the grand context of what is being said by who and in which scope.
    We have posters that hide behind curtains to peddle their hateful rhetoric. If you think exposing that is a thing worth your time, go ahead, I applaud that.
    We also have posters who explicitly and repeatedly advocate violence as a reasonable measure against opinion. I point my finger at them: because we can't even begin to deal with the former, if we let the later slide.

10+ Year Old Account
    What was the exact reason for the raid on his house?
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Maduk View Post
    The firearms ownership license is only valid for 3 years, after that you have to prove that you are still trustworthy enough to have guns (german law).
    The government asked him 2 times to do that. He responded that he doesn't have to do that, because he doesn't acknowledge the BRD.
    After that he stopped paying taxes for his car, declared that he is no longer a citizen of his town and founded an own country.
    Then the government declared him mentally unstable and unable to own guns.
    I concede the point, he was in the wrong. Still doesn't change the fact that it wouldn't have come to this if the police hadn't stormed his home. I ain't no cop but I'm sure there are some sort of de-escalation procedures that precede "slamming down his door".
    You may now kiss the ring.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    4 officers shot and you're giggling. Real classy.
    Giggling or no, he can do jack sh*t to add anything good or bad to a situation. People like you are the same people that yell at comedians that make jokes about recent events calling it "way too soon man!" like that's a thing!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    no actually a lot of their anti-Semitic actions gets counted as right wing extremism.

well they are both crimes, and more importantly, the last guy to die from political violence here, was a right wing guy.

Evidently right wing extremists are not the bigger danger as the left wing extremists are the bigger danger.
    Ring-wing radicals might bomb you when they get fed up with it but left wing extremists are in power and are killing you slowly and the nation with each generation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Choda View Post
    I concede the point, he was in the wrong. Still doesn't change the fact that it wouldn't have come to this if the police hadn't stormed his home. I ain't no cop but I'm sure there are some sort of de-escalation procedures that precede "slamming down his door".
    He opened fire through the closed door and put 3 bullets in one of the cops (which died this morning).
    I don't think you could de-escalate this.

Deleted
    Yes, I agree. But the highest ranking Muslim that has any real influence at the top level politics is Özdemir. The head of a rather weak Green Party that only has a chance of achieving junior partner in a coalition. And he's as moderate a Muslim as you can be. So, excuse me while I worry more about the AfD than Muslim extremism for the time being. Especially when their agenda actually gels with traditional German values and thus can taint the political landscape far easier than a hard to digest difference between cultures and a foreign religion.
    You are to focused on the top.
    German Muslims are just a few % of the population, their nefarious influence is going to be felt in shit like this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Choda View Post
    ^This

Who the hell came up with the idea "Hey, theres a mentally deranged person in that house with lots of guns and ammo who hates the government, Lets break in and detain him".

The person that thought up that plan is the one that needs to be held accountable for this mess... Not "Reich's" or "Right-Wings" or "Left-Wings".

This could've been easily avoided by a bit of forward thinking and planning.

Hopefully when the Injured officers get out of Hospital they march straight down to their offices and slap the guy who's idea this was.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    What was the exact reason for the raid on his house?
    Failure to comply with the licencing requirements of owning a gun (they have spot checks that you have a gun safe effectively).

Deleted
    http://www.smh.com.au/world/germany-...19-gs67ez.html

Enough is enough. We need a serios crackdown on these villains. They are doing so much damage to the very fabric of society.
    That's what you get when you don't have gun control.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    The so called Reichsbürger are separated in a lot of small isolated groups, totalling not more then a few hundred people (according to the Bavarian minister I think), I doubt they do much damage to the fabric of society.
    No because most Germans think that they are a free sovereign Nation /haha

How i wish i could see their Faces once they realize whats realy going on

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    lucky no one died, hope that one critical officer makes a full recovery

not much else to discuss here, like most shooting threads its just a lone nutter.
    He's dead.

Quote Originally Posted by classic username View Post

And here peopel complain about germany ruling them.

Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    That's what you get when you don't have gun control.
    Is that supposed to be some retour about the 'murican gun control?
    Last edited by mmocdca0ffe102; 2016-10-20 at 12:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by classic username View Post

*pat pat* Beware of the lizard people, hun. They are out to get you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Sounds like the govs are on the right side of the argument here.
    Yup, don't get why somebody would think the terrorist would be in the rigth.

- - - Updated - - -

Having moderate muslims in your government clearly means you're fucked!
    Just look at how Rotterdam became a living hellhole, learn from us, sheeple!

(/s is obvious enough)

4 officers shot and you're giggling. Real classy.
    If you read your story, you'd know two officers were shot, two were hurt by broken glass debris. The interesting thing is, they were raiding his house to remove him of his guns because they deemed he was no longer a reliable gun owner? lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radsox View Post
    ^This

Who the hell came up with the idea "Hey, theres a mentally deranged person in that house with lots of guns and ammo who hates the government, Lets break in and detain him".

The person that thought up that plan is the one that needs to be held accountable for this mess... Not "Reich's" or "Right-Wings" or "Left-Wings".

This could've been easily avoided by a bit of forward thinking and planning.

Hopefully when the Injured officers get out of Hospital they march straight down to their offices and slap the guy who's idea this was.
    ....Wat?

Not sure if serious, how *do* you handle a situation like that? They SWATed him, like they should.