Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I live in Berlin as an expat and I see all these people shitting on German police... seriously.

From what I understand, this guy DENIES the government. So he wants to profit from the good sides that the government provides (including security) but he can deny the parts he wants? Ha, it doesn't work like that. He is either part of it, or not. If he is part of it, he needs to obey the laws.
    If laws are bad and need to be challenged, the way to do is through politics, voting, lawful protests etc. You know, like the rest of people.

If he isn't part of it, he is simply not under protection and he is a complete wild case.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, if you look at the FACTS... this guy does not respond letters from the authorities (Germans are big on their letters, in my 2 years I've learned they do everything via mail). He denies communication and he denies lawful controls.
    He already proved problematic.
    His rights were revoked. Again, you can't say "I accept the government to give me right to guns but I deny them to take away that right." It does NOT work like that.

What if he shoots someone? Then same people would be shitting on the government again for letting a Nazi have so many guns.

He didn't SUE the government.
    He denied the lawful ways.

He is a nutcase. Geez guys, don't lose sight, look at who you are defending.

And note that even with everything that went on the special force didn't aim to kill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    ....Wat?

Not sure if serious, how *do* you handle a situation like that? They SWATed him, like they should.
    I think he proposes some kind of preemptive nuclear strike.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    If you read your story, you'd know two officers were shot, two were hurt by broken glass debris. The interesting thing is, they were raiding his house to remove him of his guns because they deemed he was no longer a reliable gun owner? lol
    Yes, welcome to how gun laws work in a lot of west European countries.
    Its not a right here, and in Germany you need to renew your gun license(from what I know?).

10+ Year Old Account
    The interesting thing is, they were raiding his house to remove him of his guns because they deemed he was no longer a reliable gun owner? lol
    Yes and there is nothing wrong about it.
    (Did I miss the /s ?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by themaelstorm View Post
    I live in Berlin as an expat and I see all these people shitting on German police... seriously.

Its mostly American citizens/gun nuts who think guns are a right.

Quote Originally Posted by Maduk View Post
    Yes and there is nothing wrong about it.
    (Did I miss the /s ?)
    There was sarcasm, yes. How are police not prepared to be shot at by a guy you deem to be a bad gun owner, and whom you're going to take away the guns from? US police would have concussion grenaded that mother fucker when he didn't come out of his house upon their command.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    ....Wat?

Not sure if serious, how *do* you handle a situation like that? They SWATed him, like they should.
    You play the patient game.
    You wait for him to come out to you.

Charging at a Fortified position against an enemy that is locked and loaded is not "The way you Should" do it.
    This isn't Hollywood, that kind of Stupidity gets people killed IRL.
    I'm sorry you don't understand this but there are much better ways of doing this without people getting injured.

The plan was pure ignorance, the person that thought it up had watched 1 too many Movies.
    Last edited by mmoc4dc5cd9dd8; 2016-10-20 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Well, I mean, technically they are... in our country. So we'd be thinking, correctly. It doesn't make you a gun nut to own a gun and believe in the right. The right still comes with rules you must follow. There is such a thing as "illegal" and "legal" gun ownership, even in the US where it is a right. I think you're a little extreme in your thought process there. I'd contest that it's not really any different in Germany than the US. Unless Germany can deny you a gun for any reason, or no reason at all, then clearly it's not a right. However, if they have to have a valid reason to deny you a gun, then you have the right to own a gun there... as long as you're following the rules. The difference is our right to gun ownership is founded deep in our founding documents, which makes it harder to take away.
    Last edited by Narwal; 2016-10-20 at 01:10 PM.

1. You quoted SMH which is left wing trash
    2. They can do whatever the hell they want to. Its called freedom. Something the degenerate left only like when it agrees with their bullshit philosophy
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

You can't just do whatever the hell you want. Not in a lawful state.

If you don't like living under a country then you move away.

If you want change, you find your way through the system.

If you don't, you risk the system taking a shot at you.

And again, they didn't shoot to kill. The purpose was lawful arrest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Failure to comply with the licencing requirements of owning a gun (they have spot checks that you have a gun safe effectively).
    Ah. Fair enough.

Does that warrant having to barge into the guys place armed to the teeth though?

Why not serve a warrant and peacefully arrest him?
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radsox View Post
    You play the patient game.
    You wait for him to come out to you.

Charging at a Fortified position against an enemy that is locked and loaded is not "The way you Should" do it.
    This isn't Hollywood, that kind of Stupidity gets people killed IRL.
    I'm sorry you don't understand this but there are much better ways of doing this without people getting injured.

The plan was pure ignorance, the person that thought it up had watched 1 too many Movies.
    ... you can´t be serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fun fact.

In the US guns are a RIGHT.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I like how you post stuff when even the first example says it had nothing to do with terrorism.
    The guy with the Machete was also not related to Islamic extremism.
    Haven't you noticed that's what the officials are always saying?

Guy screams ALLAH AKBAR before killing somebody ...nothing to do with Islamic extremism.

Guy calls up 9-11 and tells the operator he just killed 50 people in the name of islam ...nothing to do with Islamic extremism.

Its just political spin.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

I guess so as well but didn't want to mention because they'd focus on that ^^
    And I gotta say I'm from the Middle East. The police has never been anything but kind to me.

I saw how they are in protests, I saw how they are in lawful, open right-wing gatherings, I saw them when people were pulling the finger at EU center...

It's funny how it's police violence and guns running amok in the society in US is a global debate subject while US people blame germany for gun control and police violence when police moves in to ARREST someone for NOT COMPLYING with gun control ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Ah. Fair enough.

Does that warrant having to barge into the guys place armed to the teeth though?

Why not serve a warrant and peacefully arrest him?
    That´s only half the story, apparently he ignored official letters (about the requirements of owning guns) two times and stopped paying taxes, created his own state while being armed and part of a group that is trying to live the nazi dream.

That´s like trying to win a game of chess, while your opponent ignores the rules and plays checkers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Haven't you noticed that's what the officials are always saying?

Guy screams ALLAH AKBAR before killing somebody ...nothing to do with Islamic extremism.

Guy calls up 9-11 and tells the operator he just killed 50 people in the name of islam ...nothing to do with Islamic extremism.

Its just political spin.
    Uhm, why do you present sources you yourself don´t trust?

- - - Updated - - -

Fun fact.

Fun fact, this thread is about germany.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I mean, technically they are... in our country. So we'd be thinking, correctly. It doesn't make you a gun nut to own a gun and believe in the right. The right still comes with rules you must follow. There is such a thing as "illegal" and "legal" gun ownership, even in the US where it is a right. I think you're a little extreme in your thought process there. I'd contest that it's not really any different in Germany than the US. Unless Germany can deny you a gun for any reason, or no reason at all, then clearly it's not a right. However, if they have to have a valid reason to deny you a gun, then you have the right to own a gun there... as long as you're following the rules. The difference is our right to gun ownership is founded deep in our founding documents, which makes it harder to take away.
    With gun nuts, I mean those who think the 2nd applies or should apply to all countries.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    1. You quoted SMH which is left wing trash
    2. They can do whatever the hell they want to. Its called freedom. Something the degenerate left only like when it agrees with their bullshit philosophy
    Germany has had a centre-rigth government for years now, sorry.

It's also funny how people are like "when a muslim kills someone it's silence" when Muslims are branded as potential terrorists in many places, especially US.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Media conspiracy! Tin-foil hats for everyone!
    The official conclusion is that it's not terrorism related.
    Trusting the guy who tried to/did kill a few people makes just more sense than trusting the officials.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fun fact.

The US is not the whole world.