Deleted

What's the kill requirement to upgrade your weekly class hall raid cache? 8, 9 or 10?

We all know it's not 7, cause nobody got an upgraded cache even after clearing it on week 1.

I got a cache upgrade after reset when I had 10 heroic kills, so at most it's 10 kills.

Has anyone had a cache upgrade after only 8 or 9 kills? Currently at 8 mythic kills, maybe 9 if we kill nythendra and having that extra mythic bag next week would be really sweet, as I have almost no use for heroic items outside a life relic or a swarm trinket for my off-spec.

The only cache I know about is from mythic dungeons. It gets upgraded from higher levels of mythic+ not raids as far as I know. Either that or I've been missing a chest.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    The only cache I know about is from mythic dungeons. It gets upgraded from higher levels of mythic+ not raids as far as I know. Either that or I've been missing a chest.
    You get a mission for your minions every two week with a quest starter and a chance on a bonus role token. If you complete this mission you get a quest for killing a specific boss in the raid and as reward you get a raid chest which contains a item from the raid.
    WOW -Progress: 1/7Myth EN, Mythic+10
    Main character: Fayaria vengeance demonhunter

Playing @ Overwatch: Ana > Mercy > Roadhog > Widowmaker > Phara

Quote Originally Posted by Erelaun View Post
    You get a mission for your minions every two week with a quest starter and a chance on a bonus role token. If you complete this mission you get a quest for killing a specific boss in the raid and as reward you get a raid chest which contains a item from the raid.
    Oh that's what you're talking about. Dunno then but I do recall that quest now. Thanks for clearing that up.

Signature Created by Jassinta

i have a feeling its 15 t weeks worth of clearing+1 i beleive it was that way in wod also

Deleted
    hfc mythic required 8 kills.

dunno bout mythic but i got my first raid mission last week for ilgynoth which gave me hc loot (had 4 kills)

ohhh yeah didnt remember it used to be total kills inside the said difficulty! in that case had well over 10

Wasn't it always 2x full clear+1? So like 27 bosses in HFC, 15 in Highmaul, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Wasn't it always 2x full clear+1? So like 27 bosses in HFC, 15 in Highmaul, etc.
    It was 2x full +1 for the next difficulty up cache before the system was changed. The current I assume uses the X amount from same difficulty which we only have HFC's 8 - for 13 bosses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by fluttershypony View Post
    hfc mythic required 8 kills.
    8 / 13 = .615 x 100 = ~62%. So, if there are 7 bosses in emerald nightmare, 62% of 7 is 4.34. My guess is 4 or 5 mythic kills will unlock the mythic cache from order hall missions and stuff.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

I'm skeptical there'd be a mythic raid cache this time around, thought interviews suggested they didn't want to repeat that this xpac with the order hall table. I have no sources to confirm this though

so does anyone know if there are mythic caches anymore? I got a heroic one last week and i have over 15 mythic kills.

It's 10. I missed out on one of my mythic kills and got a heroic cache at 9 kills while everyone else who had 10 got a mythic one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got mine this week at 10 mythic kills.