Quote Originally Posted by siusang View Post
    how big of a buff to FS you think would be fair??

- - - Updated - - -

also, wtf is the deal with gaze of the val'kyr? when and how does it proc? sometimes i die during it??
    Probably double it.

Gaze is the hidden Fury artifact ability. It's a chance on death, with a hidden 15m CD, to summon a Val'kyr which keeps you alive for 10s. If you kill the target which reduced your health to 0% during the time limit you will be healed to 50%, otherwise you will die. Note that you must get the killing blow, and it must be against the target which reduced your health to 0%, not any target.

i wonder how often a fury warrior gets the revive during a raid encounter... maybe like once every 1000 pulls. i got it to proc when our tank died during mythic dragons, being basically invulnerable for 8 or so seconds is pretty awesome not gonna lie.

seems so niche though. better than nothing i guess

Finally got my first legendary on the Warrior after roughly 18 days played earlier, I ended up getting the helmet which was the one I wanted anyway. The extra rage from enraging feels really good and makes the rotation even smoother. I barely used FS as it was, even less so now. They need to either remove the ability or change it. It's such a waste when other tier bonuses are so powerful, I.e Arms.
    I remember you... In the mountains

On a very rare occasion I see overlapping Odyn's champion procs. They show as two separate buff, but I seldom have any time to pay attention if they do actually stack. Can anyone confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    yeah i guess the execute thing fucks it up, cuz there is no way 855 furry can do 280k dps, arms probably but furry? LUL
    I'm sustaining ~280k dps on the dummy with 856 ilvl gear and I sim up to 330k. So it's all matter of optimal stats/relics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by siusang View Post
    i wonder how often a fury warrior gets the revive during a raid encounter... maybe like once every 1000 pulls. i got it to proc when our tank died during mythic dragons, being basically invulnerable for 8 or so seconds is pretty awesome not gonna lie.

seems so niche though. better than nothing i guess
    I had it proc once on mythic BRH, 1st boss, entire party died, I was the last one standing, boss was about to destroy me, then pop the Valkyrie appears. Managed to down him in the next 8 seconds, entire party cheered, pretty awesome feeling . Imo this hidden skill is great!

Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    I'm sustaining ~280k dps on the dummy with 856 ilvl gear and I sim up to 330k. So it's all matter of optimal stats/relics.

- - - Updated - - -

I had it proc once on mythic BRH, 1st boss, entire party died, I was the last one standing, boss was about to destroy me, then pop the Valkyrie appears. Managed to down him in the next 8 seconds, entire party cheered, pretty awesome feeling . Imo this hidden skill is great!

280k ? like wat how LOL im the same ilvl and i can hold like 220k at best, whats ur haste? do you have the 10% auto attack damage ring? i dont, does that give so much dps to us?

Deleted
    280k ? like wat how LOL im the same ilvl and i can hold like 220k at best, whats ur haste? do you have the 10% auto attack damage ring? i dont, does that give so much dps to us?
    Some things to be careful of when dummying in warrior order hall

-Odyns fury hitting the other 2 smaller guys (you have to stand directly centre behind the big one to avoid this)
    -Aoe trinkets padding the smaller guys

Assuming none of these applied, they must just be a high percentile player.

Deleted
    Had a pretty good night last night, hit 361.8k on Nythendra, though for some reason the ranking isn't up on Warcraft Logs yet.

Stone Heart is bonkers. It makes me think the legendary effect should be baseline. It makes the rotation more reactive, and the rage economy is outrageous. I cast more Rampages than Bloodthirsts in the fight.

I think we're ok - the damage taken is frustrating, yeah. Saying that, I've never used War Paint as a talent.

It's only heroic, but hitting that 99th percentile is nice. I look forward to 7.1 now!

Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    On a very rare occasion I see overlapping Odyn's champion procs. They show as two separate buff, but I seldom have any time to pay attention if they do actually stack. Can anyone confirm?
    Do you have the Execute ring? Both of those procs share the same icon.

Deleted
    Hello guys, about the artifact progression.

Most of the way is pretty strait forward. I have resently gotten my 3th golden trait and is standing between four choices

1. Wild Slash
    2. Bloodcraze
    3. Uncontrolled Rage
    4. Titanic Power

The guides that i have read on wowhead, Icy and Noxxic all suggest that one should carry one with option 1. IOT get some more DPS. I am woundering tho, if option 4. is not a bigger overall dps boost? concidering that i on Ursoc HC last night had 2.63% of my damage in Furious slash (total of 1.91 mil), and that i apprantly is useing too many FS as it is, it seems like a very little dps boost.

Assuming Titanic power affects all dmg output, iam guessing its my overall 72.74 mil damage that essentially is getting a 5% boost. Or am i getting this wrong?

In advance i apologize for misspelling and thank you guys for your help.

Best regards Brisn - Aerie Peak

Quote Originally Posted by Brising View Post

The guides that i have read on wowhead, Icy and Noxxic all suggest that one should carry one with option 1. IOT get some more DPS. I am woundering tho, if option 4. is not a bigger overall dps boost?
    Titanic Power is only available once you've gotten all the other traits. It's a bigger DPS boost, but you can't actually select it until you do 1-3.

Quote Originally Posted by Brising View Post
    Most of the way is pretty strait forward. I have resently gotten my 3th golden trait and is standing between four choices

1. Wild Slash
    2. Bloodcraze
    3. Uncontrolled Rage
    The DPS bust from above 3 traits is so negligible that you can pretty much close your eyes and pick one. Personally I'm gonna spend like 1 point in each since they all seem ok-ish, and some additional healing with Bloodcraze is not bad either.

As someone else pointed out there was an add cleave involved which was eating 7% of my dps last time I checked, so I should sit at around ~260k single. I have ~30% haste, no leg or any special effect gear. I have 845 fault countermeasure which brings a ton of dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    Titanic Power is only available once you've gotten all the other traits. It's a bigger DPS boost, but you can't actually select it until you do 1-3.
    Ahh right! well that makes the choice some what more simple. Cheers mate.

Ayalas syone heart is such a crazy dps boost to Fury.
    Im actually maining Fury now because its the most fun spec there is for Warrio imho.
    It was practically useless before I got the ring, esp since I do not yet have 30% haste.
    I sit at 22% haste and 44% mastery and can usually sit tight around 260k sustained on most fights.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Copey View Post
    Ayalas syone heart is such a crazy dps boost to Fury.
    Im actually maining Fury now because its the most fun spec there is for Warrio imho.
    It was practically useless before I got the ring, esp since I do not yet have 30% haste.
    I sit at 22% haste and 44% mastery and can usually sit tight around 260k sustained on most fights.
    Indeed - were I in charge, I'd make it baseline or a golden dragon, and redesign Ayala's. I was 24 hours away from rerolling to my hunter (Artifact quest), then picked up Ayala's and did our Heroic clear - suddenly I'm breaking 350k.

I'm past 26% haste and it only gets better. You can see the logs here (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...n9W6c4#fight=1) and compare to last week's just to see the difference it makes. (Please ignore Elerethe... I fell off a cliff )

10+ Year Old Account
    well im pissed off since all i get is crit gear.... So im at 20% haste and 37% crit atm. And tbh i like playstyle more than when i was at 30% haste and spaming shit like crazy......
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Same thing happened to me in HoV 4+. I solo'd Hymdal for the last few % and finished but I still died because Hymdal doesn't die

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lordzed83 View Post
    well im pissed off since all i get is crit gear.... So im at 20% haste and 37% crit atm. And tbh i like playstyle more than when i was at 30% haste and spaming shit like crazy......
    Are you equipping ilevel upgrades without looking at secondaries?

My DPS improved massively when I stopped doing that. (If you check my armory, I'm 867 ilevel, but 862 equipped). Haste > iLevel.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Carnage, it's far and away better even for the higher M+.
    Would this still be wise if you have the Ayala's Stone Heart?

I find there to be some sweet synergy when execute procs then crits. I get rampage which enrages me. I find FS is almost being removed from my rotation with this ring.

Any thoughts from those that where lucky to get that ring and which talent is a must have ( I think Massacre is the best synergy for all content).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Escapevelocity View Post
    Would this still be wise if you have the Ayala's Stone Heart?

I find there to be some sweet synergy when execute procs then crits. I get rampage which enrages me. I find FS is almost being removed from my rotation with this ring.

Any thoughts from those that where lucky to get that ring and which talent is a must have ( I think Massacre is the best synergy for all content).
    YMMV but I've found that being able to almost completely remove Furious Slash pushes Massacre to top dog in most situations.