Page 66 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Maybe someone can help me through this...

If people are mad that Hillary used an email account that could be hacked, then why is their plan of attack to vote in a person who actually begged Russia to...you know...hack those emails?

If people are mad that Hillary deleted personal emails, then why is their plan of attack to vote for a person who won't divulge his tax returns?

If people are mad that Hillary is corrupt, then why is their plan of attack to vote for a person who corrupted government officials to not be sued?

If people are mad that Hillary's husband enacted NAFTA, then why is their plan of attack to vote for a person who sells products made overseas?

If people are mad that Hillary's husband cheated, then why is their plan of attack to vote for a serial cheater whose been married 3 times and admits he doesn't respect women and brags about sexual assault?

I think the answer is clear.....racism, sexism, xenophobia "trump" all of that.
    I miss the original version of your post where you asked why their plan of attack was to marry a serial cheater who's been married 3 times. My response was going to be, well you know how much that 41% of the country loves Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    The shilling is strong in you.
    I like how people's only response when pointing out how Trump represents everything Trump supporters claim to hate, is to call them a shill. It's like "I have no response so I'm just going to call you names."
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    In what universe do you live where I support trump?

- - - Updated - - -

Outside of Watergate Nixon was a pretty damned good president.
    It was more a reference to "I am not a crook"

Welp debate was pretty much on par with my expectations, which isn't saying much. Neither of these two should be running, the fact that one of them is going to be the next president is just sad.

Though once again if I have to choose between the two of them, at least Clinton doesn't strike me as complete incompetent and a cry baby, more of the same, but better than the alternative at this point.

Highlight of the night, Trump saying it's Clinton's fault that he did and got away with doing shady and illegal things, and the saying he will fix it when he get's in office. That's just perfect.

Oh the line about how no one respects women as much as he does, yeah that got a chuckle from me as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ramayana1423 View Post
    Saying he might refuse to accept the results of the election is probably the most dangerous thing that has ever been said during a political debate. The ramifications of that statement are potentially disastrous.
    Sadly not surprising. Let's just hope he's all talk and no show like when he whined for a revolution several times, a march on Washington and called the election rigged in 2012 because he was claiming Romney got more votes (Uh, okay Trump in what reality?)

This mockery of our Democracy and intentional threat meant to erode it is truly despicable. Thankfully we live in a country were King Trump won't be appointed, but 50% of the country will have to be clueless enough to vote for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Casterbridge View Post
    Though once again if I have to choose between the two of them, at least Clinton doesn't strike me as complete incompetent and a cry baby, more of the same, but better than the alternative at this point.
    http://thebulletin.org/what-would-ha...-manhattan8023

So a single Russian MIRV will deploy 10 800 Kiloton warheads, useful info for surviving a Hillary Clinton presidency.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    http://thebulletin.org/what-would-ha...-manhattan8023

So a single Russian MIRV will deploy 10 800 Kiloton warheads, useful info for surviving a Hillary Clinton presidency.
    The fact that you think the Russians will use nukes (or the Americans) because Clinton is elected..

C'mon man.

Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    The shilling is strong in you.
    Your response was very, "Trumpian", in that it is devoid of facts or thought and is just bluster.

Please explain why anything I said was wrong instead of defaulting to insults.
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2016-10-20 at 02:38 PM.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    The fact that you think the Russians will use nukes (or the Americans) because Clinton is elected..

C'mon man.
    No, they will use Nukes because she has doubled down on her insistence on imposing a no fly zone over an area that is effectively occupied by the Russian military.
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

No, they will use Nukes because she has doubled down on her insistence on imposing a no fly zone over an area that is effectively occupied by the Russian military.
    Yes, clearly the strength move is capitulate to a long time enemy.....
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Your understanding of military police is dwarfed by the brilliant light of the center of a black hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Should be on youtube.

- - - Updated - - -

Right, because you are voting for an unfit candidate and have no way to defend your choice logically.
    Now please don't jump into conclusions. I didn't say who i was voting for yet. Guess.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Will be watching South Park with my friends instead. Its a weekly ritual. Also will plays some vidya games.
    Watch out -- South Park will probably have a parody of this election soon.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Yes, clearly the strength move is capitulate to a long time enemy.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Your understanding of military police is dwarfed by the brilliant light of the center of a black hole.
    Ah good, some people who think that it's worth starting a war with Russia over some scumbag Al Qaeda terrorists ... ooops I mean 'moderate rebels'

Clinton is a bigger warmonger than Dick Cheney, and she has apparently demented her supporters who now want further involvement with Syria

Ah good, some people who think that it's worth starting a war with Russia over some scumbag Al Qaeda terrorists ... ooops I mean 'moderate rebels'

Clinton is a bigger warmonger than Dick Cheney, and she has apparently demented her supporters who now want further involvement with Syria
    Ah, good, someone that can't read or understand what they replied to.

My only contribution was that nukes aren't going to be used because Clinton is elected.

But for some reason (probably because you got laughed at when suggesting she was the devil) you decided that Russia is stupid enough to nuke the US over no-flight zones.

No, no, no, you're right. We should just elect Putin, since you want us to do whatever the hell he says anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Trumps been all over Twitter claiming he won the debate, citing some REALLY obscure online pols to back up his claim. So I guess he found some pols not part of the vast conspiracy against him...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    "Avoiding" a war by submitting to Russia's desires isn't the win you apparently think it is.

Most people's issues with Cheney were less the warhawk stuff, and more the pro-torture stuff. You know, not the war so much, as the war crimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, he has resorted to the equivalent of pulling blurbs from local news stations for a movie trailer. Half of the ones he cites come from local news station online polls. And since even fox news doesn't cite online polls as they're seriously flawed, he's clearly grasping at straws. It is pretty funny how out of touch with reality that man is... unless he wins of course.
    I like that some of the "pols" he references have Johnson beating Clinton in the debate...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    No fly zone today.
    WW3 tomorrow?

Pay attention people.
    This is why you don't want Hillary.

You don't piss off Russia!
    And this guy calls himself American? One of the most unamerican things I've read.

Bow down to your Russian overlords Zombergy, let them decide our presidential elections for us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the same stuff Trump advocates for publicly. Let's go commit some war crimes by bombing the families of terrorists.
    I mean, they're worrying about Russia. Russia's military spending is tiny, compared to the USA. They aren't the Soviet Union 2.0. As much as Putin wishes they were.