Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    I can post some data that is mined from the client and then partially processed. I've looked through most of it, but maybe you all can find something different. It'll probably be in a couple hours because I'm working atm.
    How are you data mining this? Which tools are you using?
    I've tried CASC Explorer and there I found *.db2 files like HiddenAppearence.db2, I can export that but I can't look inside that file. If I could then maybe I can find something.

Something got messed up on my end while exploring the broken shore...the whole...WORLD / map turned around or backwards or something! plus...whatever instance I just ended up end..there is no dalaran, no nothing at all and lots of invisible walls.

http://imgur.com/cwfETck - Current

http://imgur.com/wJnEC3z - What it should be : Notice I'm not even on the map here.

I know this has NOTHIGN to do with the HAA, but...don't die in the Lost Temple if you happen to be exploring.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zolanski View Post
    Something got messed up on my end while exploring the broken shore...the whole...WORLD / map turned around or backwards or something! plus...whatever instance I just ended up end..there is no dalaran, no nothing at all and lots of invisible walls.

http://imgur.com/cwfETck - Current

http://imgur.com/wJnEC3z - What it should be : Notice I'm not even on the map here.

I know this has NOTHIGN to do with the HAA, but...don't die in the Lost Temple if you happen to be exploring.
    you have some how ended up in an instanced / scenario version of broken shore, going by the map tabs. probably the same map from the legion intro ? not sure how you ended up there, but thats what i would guess.

That would be my guess to, but holy cow, can't use death gate, and cannot use flight master whistle lol.

Just went there, it almost appears as though you can get to the broken shore (after overcoming secret walls and shore teleporters).

When I died, it placed my corpse near the crossroads.

Deleted
    Aftar reading up on all the other Flavor text HAAs out there and the way to find them I see a connection on most, if not all, of them.
    Some of them outright says the name of whoever drops it, not for us though but still there has to be something there we missed.

"Written in an ancient language that no living soul remembers,
    yet somehow the words leap to your tongue,
    yearning to be read"

Reading this with my autistic brain I see a problem in how the words on my tongue can be read, but putting that aside my conclusion is this:

Somewhere is a dead (undead, spirit, and so on) NPC that will make us, the frost DKs, speak.
    Did anyone who played around killing stuff as Frost notice your character saying anything in chat where it could be read? - yes this is a very litteral interpretation but well, that is kind of what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylph027 View Post
    I mentioned this 10 pages ago, and no one replied, but has anyone figured this map out?

imgur com/SITxePT

Its right next to the weekly mythic chest in Archerus on the floor.
    This one was apparently debunked during the unholy HAA search. Demon Hunters have the same map in their order hall. Seems to be a random.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFilthy View Post
    Aftar reading up on all the other Flavor text HAAs out there and the way to find them I see a connection on most, if not all, of them.
    Some of them outright says the name of whoever drops it, not for us though but still there has to be something there we missed.

yearning to be read"

Reading this with my autistic brain I see a problem in how the words on my tongue can be read, but putting that aside my conclusion is this:

Somewhere is a dead (undead, spirit, and so on) NPC that will make us, the frost DKs, speak.
    Did anyone who played around killing stuff as Frost notice your character saying anything in chat where it could be read? - yes this is a very litteral interpretation but well, that is kind of what I do.
    So, does this (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=816/lan...titan#comments) have anything to do with anything?

Or looking at these: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=25565/f...ts-of-language

I know they're not in BI, but.... I'm grasping at everything I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylph027 View Post
    I mentioned this 10 pages ago, and no one replied, but has anyone figured this map out?

imgur com/SITxePT

Its right next to the weekly mythic chest in Archerus on the floor.
    Map actually pre-dates legion and can be found in Acherus even in 3.3.5 WOTLK - so nothing new and definitely nothing to do with the HAA.
    Death succeeds over everything, even love, this is why we fight...

Quote Originally Posted by SoFilthy View Post

yearning to be read"

I feel that it could be a book we're looking for, similar to ret.

Quote Originally Posted by trudat View Post
    I feel that it could be a book we're looking for, similar to ret.
    I got it!
    "A steamy romance novel: got milk?"
    You can even get the silver neclace in highmountain from the npcs mentioned in the book!

The swords symbolize a phallus!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    I got it!
    "A steamy romance novel: got milk?"
    You can even get the silver neclace in highmountain from the npcs mentioned in the book!

The swords symbolize a phallus!
    If only. That would actually make the artifact interesting.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Has anyone managed to use a glider to land on top of new Acherus? I tried jumping off of Highmountain, but I didn't quite make it before my glider wore off.(I had emerald winds, but if you fly over suramar the stupid "disguise" button takes over your emerald winds ability) Also when you're on the second floor it looks like there is a balcony up top with frostwyrms and other stuff. I doubt we're meant to get up there, but I'm running out of ideas.

Is there any portal or instance that takes our character from the Broken Isles to a Legion world?

This is a bit of a Longshot idea to find this thing so any help would be awesome.

Edit-- also a list of all books added since Legion. That'd be nice too
    Last edited by Defrost; 2016-10-20 at 04:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterZ View Post
    Has anyone managed to use a glider to land on top of new Acherus? I tried jumping off of Highmountain, but I didn't quite make it before my glider wore off.(I had emerald winds, but if you fly over suramar the stupid "disguise" button takes over your emerald winds ability) Also when you're on the second floor it looks like there is a balcony up top with frostwyrms and other stuff. I doubt we're meant to get up there, but I'm running out of ideas.
    someone posted a screenshot of themselves up there earlier in the thread.

Doing the Dark Runes wq in valarjar. Goddamn similar items!

Deleted
    well people have been hitting AK10 now, and still nothing :*(

Deleted
    Found a buff on Inkbinders rise (lots of Rune people around here so figured it was worth a look).

You can get the Empowered Runestones (only 30s buff) but there is also an item called Inkbinder's Spike (h t t p : / / w w w . w o w h e a d . c o m / o b j e c t = 2 4 4 9 8 1 / i n k b i n d e r s - s p i k e) which gives you a 1hr buff (5% crit chance) called Runescribed Tatoos (h t t p : / / w w w . w o w h e a d . c o m / s p e l l = 1 9 3 8 7 2 / r u n e s c r i b e d - t a t t o o s )

Here are some screenshots of the location h t t p : / / i m g u r . c o m / a / h c I 1 R

Unsure if anyone has found this / thinks this is related, but since it's a 60minute buff it might be worth trying it out at some locations. I have run all around Haustvald with it (can't take it in Helheim as it drops on loading screen) and it hasn't seemed to change anything much.

Haven't been reading all 100+ pages so apologies if this has already been posted. (sorry for the bad links, new member so cannot post)

Llama

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piromiru View Post
    Just as an insane idea out of left field, and what I personally would have TOTALLY done if I was one of the designers...

What if we need to use our Runeforge Razorice on something in the world? Inscribe a frost related rune on something perhaps? Hmm?
    You mean like runeforging a light parchment?

Deleted
    i would not be suprised that we get it later this "save out", just 2 day i got a completly new WQ that i havent done before, and im ak 9. and almost done what i thought was most off the world quests that has been up so far. still getting new ones which in it self is nice

also, i think if not "the grey one" will have something to do with a HAA, it will be a questchain-> preping for a new raid/dung, in the up coming patches. and even if models are added, doesnt mean they are being used yet. added means that its in the database but might not be in the actual game. (blizzard do plan ahead)

i realy like the idea with inscription, but sence its a main profession, i doubt it. basicly makeing all DKs go for it just for a skin, seems very odd.

and i still think its not gated at this high AK;( cuz that would suck. but the more we search BI the further away it takes us from it. i realy hope its archeology, key of the something something in asuna.

anyhow i found a cave 2 day with red skeleton pieces lying around, nothing, it was over the crashed sky ship in stormheim! if someone wanna check it out, had to glide from a place close to stonehoof to it to enter it.