Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Prot Warrior hidden artifact now?

They fixed the script thingy didn't they? How do you obtain it now?

Thanks

They fixed this a while ago, Rhyzer . Basically you need to log in and check that cave each day for your "roar". I think the script may still work in case you miss the emote but you cannot log in and out anymore to trigger it. The trigger is a daily random roll so I would look to see when your daily heroic instances reset and check after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Airblade View Post
    They fixed this a while ago, Rhyzer . Basically you need to log in and check that cave each day for your "roar". I think the script may still work in case you miss the emote but you cannot log in and out anymore to trigger it. The trigger is a daily random roll so I would look to see when your daily heroic instances reset and check after that.

So you can still go there and use the emote to trigger it? But you cannot logg out anymore to reset it?

You're not using any emote; you're looking for an emote. But no more logging in and out repeatedly until it shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by jettzypher View Post
    You're not using any emote; you're looking for an emote. But no more logging in and out repeatedly until it shows up.

Alright so it should trigger a emote. But should I use the script still?

I read on wowhead, ran into the cave, didn't see any emote or hear a roar so guess it didn't work.

The script is just a verification tool. For example, I don't play with sound on and emotes are turned off. Therefore, I wouldn't know either way without the script.

Quote Originally Posted by jettzypher View Post
    The script is just a verification tool. For example, I don't play with sound on and emotes are turned off. Therefore, I wouldn't know either way without the script.
    Alright, thank you

i think the shield is one of the cooler skins for HAA, but the method is so stupid, id rather have to farm something then chuck it up to pure luck, makes me sad going into the cave and checking the gold piles to see nothing in them but gold qq

Where is this cave? I don't know anything about this artifact, any help?

Cave entrance off the Path of Huln (45, 72) in Highmountain. If the hidden quest "procs" for you, you'll get the emote/dragon roar sound once you go deep enough (once minimap transitions to Neltharion's Lair).

Let's see if this works...

edit: Okay good. This is the emote you should see when going into the cave.

Another way to get the hidden artifact skin is to do mythic neltharions lair. I got mine after killing the last boss on mythic +2. It spawns behind the spot where the last boss is standing.

It might bug out like it did for me where it wouldn't let me pick it up but if you leave the dungeon and then go to the lair in high mountain you should find it among the gold piles. Someone had posted a vid of them finding it in the dungeon and picking it up like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8cl2sXOhKI
    Last edited by Siversmith; 2016-10-21 at 06:03 AM.

Deleted
    Been going to the cave every day since they fixed the relog trick. Feels like the most stupid way to get something hidden. At least let us farm the goblins inside for example...

Go do the Mythic Dungeon, you can do far more often with keystones and it would give more of a chance for it to drop.

Doesn't help massively but I got it this Wednesday morning as soon as the reset happened on the server (aka 9am and roar at same time, coincidence?)

Whoever thought of this bullshit rng method of getting the shield needs to be shot out of a cannon into a vat of goose grease.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzyorcborne View Post
    Whoever thought of this bullshit rng method of getting the shield needs to be shot out of a cannon into a vat of goose grease.
    Or better yet... stick them in a cannon and, using the RNG method, determine if he will be shot into a vat of goose grease or pig lard or land safely. The safe land will use the same probability of finding the hidden skin.

Someone can tell me why I still can't get hidden skin for prot? I am 11 AK and stil nothing, visiting every day that cave... Mythic NL is done every week...

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forious View Post
    Someone can tell me why I still can't get hidden skin for prot? I am 11 AK and stil nothing, visiting every day that cave... Mythic NL is done every week...
    Just bad luck. I got mine a few days ago finally. This was after spending ~6 hours during the exploit trying to get it to no avail and every single day since the fix. Just keep at it and you'll eventually get it.

Also, I got mine from the cave rather than the dungeon.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

anyone know if every mythic+ instance = new chance at shield skin or isit still a daily thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.