Poll: ?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Such a bundle of joy you are.
    People like those have severe anxiety most of them do not even realize it.
    Instead of helping him realize that he had a problem you threat him like trash.

And you harmed him even more.
    Actually he did the right thing. It is you who should STFU. One of my best friends who I had known for over 15 years when down a similar road. After he finished school became a big time alcoholic. I tried helping him and telling him to stop. None of it worked. I began to hear less and less from him. Then one day I get a call from his mother tell me he was dead. Passed out and died in his bathroom. The coroner said he died of natural causes. BULLSHIT.

I don't blame myself for his death but I can't help having the feeling had I done more he would still be alive today.

I think you should deal with the likes of him for six years before you spout venom like this. I'm not his keeper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like pretty much everyone else in these parts I moved out when I went to University, for me that meant I was 20.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moved out after college and my internship at 25.

Lived with wife and now kids ever since.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    28 years old and I've lived maybe 3 years of my life alone, tops.

First 18 years I lived with my parents.

After that I moved out to another city and lived at a friends place for like 6 months. Then I found my own place and lived there for like a year. Then my best friend broke up with his GF and ended up at my doorstep. We became roommates and found another guy who wanted to live with us and us 3 found a new place where we lived for like 5 years. After that I found my own place again and lived there for like 2 years until another friend of mine broke up with his GF and he ended up moving in with me... We found a bigger appartment and we've been living as roommates for like 2 years now.

Living with a roommate aint that bad as long as you're friends :P

It's also cheap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zynara View Post
    do you still live with your parents?
    No, moved out, 19 years ago..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

nope, moved out 9 years ago

I honestly thought people living with their parents would be a lot higher here...

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

There is absolutely no reason that exists to justify being a shitty guest in someone's home. He's absolutely right to be angry about it and you're pretty ignorant to result to justifying those actions with some possible mental illness. Even more ignorant to think that something like anxiety would even cause someone to treat their friend's like shit.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I honestly thought people living with their parents would be a lot higher here...
    You could still be right. They could be the ones too embarrassed to post about it.

You could still get the internet 'tuff guy' who will lie about it along with their other numerous accolades like working for a fortune 100 company, earning well into 6 figures, know no less than 3 forms of martial arts, proficiency with hand weapons JUST IN CASE, over 6 feet tall with a great physique. But those people tend to wear out their welcome quickly and need to jump to another anonymous chat where they can puff themselves up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Revik View Post
    You could still be right. They could be the ones too embarrassed to post about it.

You could still get the internet 'tuff guy' who will lie about it along with their other numerous accolades like working for a fortune 100 company, earning well into 6 figures, know no less than 3 forms of martial arts, proficiency with hand weapons JUST IN CASE, over 6 feet tall with a great physique. But those people tend to wear out their welcome quickly and need to jump to another anonymous chat where they can puff themselves up again.
    I am so much cooler online.

Deleted
    moved out as soon as I could afford my own place. Best thing I did.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 23 and living on my own. Same town as my parents, though. (Accidentally voted wrong...)
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

I lived with my parents until I was 25, I saved money for 5 years starting at 20 and it ended up totaling about 35k then bought a house lol. Mind you my parents were cool to live with and I payed them a little bit for rent.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

My friend doesn't live with his parents and has his own place, gets to play games and watch movies all day, even has a maid to come in and take care of him, big screen TV, 2 computers, a laptop, 2 cats. All on the Government dime. I would say he had not worked a day in his life but he did work for a pizza place for a year when he was 18.

Nope. 25 years of age, livin with my SO.

There needs to be a fourth option, your parent lives with you. I live alone, well I did till my mother and her husband went through a rough patch. Now she's living with me till she get's her own place, so dunno where that ranks on the scale of anything.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Moved out and into the dorms 13 years ago. Since then, graduated twice, and somewhere in there moved to a "party" house for a while, and then a handful of places with 1/2 roommates.

Deleted
    No. I moved to another city after finishing high school. It's a few hundred km away, been living there ever since.

10+ Year Old Account
    yep, because Im still job searching and they need the help. Although I really want to be on my own again soon but cant happen until i get a non min wage job.