They've said dozens of times all the HAA are in the game right now, they absolutely will not be part of a future raid or dungeon.

Deleted
    There are 2 things that i buggers me when it comes to our hidden artifact.
    1. It seems like Prot. Pallys and BloodDK's both drops from the same chest in the Withered army training scenario... Could frostdk's perhaps share the same way as Arms Warriors?

2. During the introduction quest when we selected to go frost, we got introduced ( well at least me ) to a new mechanic to open up gates. Deathgripping an object to a trigger on the ground meanwhile you are standing on another trigger. Maybe we need to find a certain location to do something like this, the question is.. Where?

Quote Originally Posted by Errant View Post
    Archaeology was mentioned a few pages ago. I couldn't log in at the time, but I want to mention that if it is tied to archaeology, it's probably through either the Black Rook Key, which opens up a new room in Black Rook Hold, and becomes available in a little over two weeks, or from the Key to the Narthalas Academy which appears to allow access to a new instance of Nathalas Academy. That one won't be available until January 24.
    The Narthalas academy makes sense on runes I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by bubbadubba View Post
    The Narthalas academy makes sense on runes I guess...
    I've been thinking that too, but according to the rare artifact schedule, it'll be early next year before the key quest is available. That does for the 'currently working and available in game, but not necessarily accessible trend we keep seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sethanas View Post
    I've been thinking that too, but according to the rare artifact schedule, it'll be early next year before the key quest is available. That does for the 'currently working and available in game, but not necessarily accessible trend we keep seeing.
    Yeah, that would be a crappy way of implementing it. I guess we got to keep throwing out ideas to hope one works. I am still hoping it has something to do with ulduar and Yogg.

Have we explored the portals at the nightmare dragons in EN ? I know it is for an achievement but maybe it is something in the dream or nightmare that we could search. Some of the old gods languages tend to seem like they control you so maybe this is why it makes you want to utter the words out. This is a long shot but who knows. I haven't really explored the whole instance on my DK.

Where is the rare artifact schedule?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    wowhead.com/item= 139547/runes-of-the -darkening#comments
    1st comment

Quote Originally Posted by MisterZ View Post
    Has anyone managed to use a glider to land on top of new Acherus? I tried jumping off of Highmountain, but I didn't quite make it before my glider wore off.(I had emerald winds, but if you fly over suramar the stupid "disguise" button takes over your emerald winds ability) Also when you're on the second floor it looks like there is a balcony up top with frostwyrms and other stuff. I doubt we're meant to get up there, but I'm running out of ideas.
    Up there right now, nothing of interest. The teleporters don't even work like they do in the old one

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Where is the rare artifact schedule?
    In game, check the achievement "This side up" The rare artifacts have followed the list in order so far.

Quote Originally Posted by revath View Post
    wowhead.com/item= 139547/runes-of-the -darkening#comments
    1st comment
    omg!!! Finally something!....NVM its nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucasg View Post
    omg!!! Finally something!....NVM its nothing...
    Lol, yep. Comments saying it is there to maintain old pet looks for hunters to tame

Deleted
    When we play wow and are looking for new random theorys about our HAA we should create a group in the group tool named something like "frostDK HAA" to team up in game to be more efficient

Deleted
    if ours and arms warr HAAs are working and available right now, blizz should really give a hint or something, obviously these 2 are way too hard compared to the others, most other classes/specs found theirs in the beta, and still not a single lead for frost dk, we have some datamined npcs that might be related, but even thats guess work.

imo, its in the game, that much we know. the item that gives us the HAA is physically in the game, but not currently available to obtain, ie AK gating or some other means.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sethanas View Post
    Lol, yep. Comments saying it is there to maintain old pet looks for hunters to tame
    also that bear scales with player level, that one was only 110 because the player was, if you go there at level 40, the bear will be level 40.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    if ours and arms warr HAAs are working and available right now, blizz should really give a hint or something, obviously these 2 are way too hard compared to the others, most other classes/specs found theirs in the beta, and still not a single lead for frost dk, we have some datamined npcs that might be related, but even thats guess work.

imo, its in the game, that much we know. the item that gives us the HAA is physically in the game, but not currently available to obtain, ie AK gating or some other means.
    Blizzard won't give a hint, as they already said it to be rewarding if it's more difficult... It's obviously a "Moon Logic Puzzle", as someone has stated before: It is in the game, it has a way to obtaining that has some logic to the dev that thought this through, but everyone else can't put this together.

And, after we figure it out, we will probably scream in anger at the logic used to do this.

In WoD hunters had something similar with the Gara taming process, took a lot of datamining, trial and error and luck, as well as the combined effort of lots of players to put it all together... If you alone look into it, you won't find any logic line of thought at all to figure it out (if wasn't for datamining, no one would ever had put it together).

Okay; first time posting in here, but I feel like I've sifted through dozens of these threads, and over half of this one in particular; which admittedly has been the most organized and successful. I'm at AK9 and will be 10 approximately 5 hours after this post; so the things I've done today I will be doing again tomorrow (Where applicable) just to see if anything comes of that.

First off - What we know:
    1. We know that only Frost Death Knights get to find the Memories of Arthas. There are four of them, one in each leveling zone of the expansion, and each one has a unique piece of text that may or may not be related to the HAA.
    2. We know that there is a hidden objective (Achievement, Quest, not really pertinent anymore) for Kneeling in front of the throne in the ruins above UC.
    3. There is a script to check if you have completed this objective; I believe it's on one of the earlier pages (15-30ish?) of this thread.
    4. Blizzard has made some tongue-in-cheek commentary on social media about the ocean; absolutely no mention of whether it's pertinent to this search, but it's out there.

Secondly - What's been reported (But Unconfirmed to my best knowledge):
    1. It's been reported that people who have done the kneeling, but have not spoken with all four memories; did NOT complete the objective.

Thirdly - Theories based on this Knowledge:
    1. The Kneeling objective "requires" you to have spoken with all four Memories of Arthas. And while I've seen mention of people data-mining for counters for each of them, I've never seen any mention of anyone looking for "One Collective" counter for all four. Seems like it's possible we've overlooked that.
    2. Based on the previous assumption; I believe we have fulfilled the "All initial Triggers for HAAs are in the Broken Isles" caveat, and can begin looking into older content for objectives to further the search.
    3. Personally I lean more towards the Quotes from the Memories than the Vrykul Runeworker theory; though I wouldn't be surprised to find it as a combination of the two due to Arthas having used Vrykul extensively during WoTLK.
    4. While a lot of the evidence leading to extensive searches of Shadowmoon Burial grounds (Both overworld and instance versions) is compelling; I find it hard to believe that Blizzard would take the time and trouble of sending us right back into content we just left behind. Therefore until new evidence arises I personally am disregarding that particular line of reasoning.

Lastly - What I have personally done and anything out of the ordinary I've found
    1. ICC at AK9; absolutely nothing of note except noticing that it appears they've managed to switch Tirion's on-click dialogue with his new options from the Ashbringer Scenario.
    2. Scholomance at AK9; Absolutely nothing of note.
    3. I have toyed with searching the area near the "middle" of the Memories including; searching the moon guard ruins for caves that lead underground in the proper direction, scouring pretty much all of the peak and caves near Ironhoof Enclave. (Can't post links, but g y a z o c o m/f4a958e40bf689dc7970e21449ecbc11 for a basic paint picture. The player arrows are at each Memory location, and then I just drew some basic MSpaint lines to find the "Center".)
    4. I've checked Auchindoun in Outland; including both Mana Tombs and Auchenai Crypts; as a reference to the quote from Azsuna about spirits and shades. Nothing of note in any of these places.
    5. I've checked Oshu'gun for the same reasons as #4. Nothing of note.
    6. I've checked Hrothgar's Landing in Northern Icecrown (bet a lot of you forgot about that didn't you?) due to Blizzard's Tongue-in-cheek comments about the Ocean, and the presence of Vrykul Npcs. And the fact that with the phasing there is a bit of argument that it could be slightly "lost to time" which is referenced on the Runes of Darkening. Nothing of Note.
    7. I've checked the small hut on a nearby island that we were sent to in reference to finding out the identity of the Black Knight for the Argent Tournament; and stood in the rune circle at that location long enough to let the idle animation for the Twinblades to occur. Nothing of note.
    8. I've scouted a huge chunk of the Ocean surrounding the Broken isles just on random chance based on Blizzard's social media stuff. Found nothing of note; couple toothless great whites, two of the three known salty krakens. I admit there is probably plenty that I haven't found in the ocean out there as I was not incredibly thorough at the time; if nothing pans out in the next couple days I will likely revisit and be more thorough one zone at a time.
    9. Flew out to EPL Acherus and checked all around. Nothing of note.

Edit 1: Peggleftw confirms that you don't need to speak to all memories of Arthas to complete the Kneeling objective.
    Edit 2: Alex2190's post reminded me that I have also been out to Uther's Tomb and the nearby Crypt. There is an interact able broken crate of weapons and armor at the bottom of the crypt, but had no real dialogue or effect; it's just clickable.
    Last edited by Kaiseravatar; 2016-10-20 at 06:19 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caip View Post
    Blizzard won't give a hint, as they already said it to be rewarding if it's more difficult... It's obviously a "Moon Logic Puzzle", as someone has stated before: It is in the game, it has a way to obtaining that has some logic to the dev that thought this through, but everyone else can't put this together.

And, after we figure it out, we will probably scream in anger at the logic used to do this.

In WoD hunters had something similar with the Gara taming process, took a lot of datamining, trial and error and luck, as well as the combined effort of lots of players to put it all together... If you alone look into it, you won't find any logic line of thought at all to figure it out (if wasn't for datamining, no one would ever had put it together).
    yeah, hard can be more rewarding, but this isn't going to feel rewarding once we find it, because at this rate it will be sheer luck, not something we have worked towards. if we had some sort of lead and were making slow progress, that would feel rewarding imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamaodeath View Post

You can get the Empowered Runestones (only 30s buff) but there is also an item called Inkbinder's Spike (h t t p : / / w w w . w o w h e a d . c o m / o b j e c t = 2 4 4 9 8 1 / i n k b i n d e r s - s p i k e) which gives you a 1hr buff (5% crit chance) called Runescribed Tatoos (h t t p : / / w w w . w o w h e a d . c o m / s p e l l = 1 9 3 8 7 2 / r u n e s c r i b e d - t a t t o o s )

Here are some screenshots of the location h t t p : / / i m g u r . c o m / a / h c I 1 R
    No one has mentioned I think that the table the ink binders spike is on has papers with images similar to the frost HAA... just saying maybe that's a hint?
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiseravatar View Post
    Okay; first time posting in here, but I feel like I've sifted through dozens of these threads, and over half of this one in particular; which admittedly has been the most organized and successful. I'm at AK9 and will be 10 approximately 5 hours after this post; so the things I've done today I will be doing again tomorrow (Where applicable) just to see if anything comes of that.

First off - What we know:
    1. We know that only Frost Death Knights get to find the Memories of Arthas. There are four of them, one in each leveling zone of the expansion, and each one has a unique piece of text that may or may not be related to the HAA.
    2. We know that there is a hidden objective (Achievement, Quest, not really pertinent anymore) for Kneeling in front of the throne in the ruins above UC.
    3. There is a script to check if you have completed this objective; I believe it's on one of the earlier pages (15-30ish?) of this thread.
    4. Blizzard has made some tongue-in-cheek commentary on social media about the ocean; absolutely no mention of whether it's pertinent to this search, but it's out there.

Secondly - What's been reported (But Unconfirmed to my best knowledge):
    1. It's been reported that people who have done the kneeling, but have not spoken with all four memories; did NOT complete the objective.

Thirdly - Theories based on this Knowledge:
    1. The Kneeling objective "requires" you to have spoken with all four Memories of Arthas. And while I've seen mention of people data-mining for counters for each of them, I've never seen any mention of anyone looking for "One Collective" counter for all four. Seems like it's possible we've overlooked that.
    2. Based on the previous assumption; I believe we have fulfilled the "All initial Triggers for HAAs are in the Broken Isles" caveat, and can begin looking into older content for objectives to further the search.
    3. Personally I lean more towards the Quotes from the Memories than the Vrykul Runeworker theory; though I wouldn't be surprised to find it as a combination of the two due to Arthas having used Vrykul extensively during WoTLK.
    4. While a lot of the evidence leading to extensive searches of Shadowmoon Burial grounds (Both overworld and instance versions) is compelling; I find it hard to believe that Blizzard would take the time and trouble of sending us right back into content we just left behind. Therefore until new evidence arises I personally am disregarding that particular line of reasoning.

Lastly - What I have personally done and anything out of the ordinary I've found
    1. ICC at AK9; absolutely nothing of note except noticing that it appears they've managed to switch Tirion's on-click dialogue with his new options from the Ashbringer Scenario.
    2. Scholomance at AK9; Absolutely nothing of note.
    3. I have toyed with searching the area near the "middle" of the Memories including; searching the moon guard ruins for caves that lead underground in the proper direction, scouring pretty much all of the peak and caves near Ironhoof Enclave. (Can't post links, but g y a z o c o m/f4a958e40bf689dc7970e21449ecbc11 for a basic paint picture. The player arrows are at each Memory location, and then I just drew some basic MSpaint lines to find the "Center".)
    4. I've checked Auchindoun in Outland; including both Mana Tombs and Auchenai Crypts; as a reference to the quote from Azsuna about spirits and shades. Nothing of note in any of these places.
    5. I've checked Oshu'gun for the same reasons as #4. Nothing of note.
    6. I've checked Hrothgar's Landing in Northern Icecrown (bet a lot of you forgot about that didn't you?) due to Blizzard's Tongue-in-cheek comments about the Ocean, and the presence of Vrykul Npcs. And the fact that with the phasing there is a bit of argument that it could be slightly "lost to time" which is referenced on the Runes of Darkening. Nothing of Note.
    7. I've checked the small hut on a nearby island that we were sent to in reference to finding out the identity of the Black Knight for the Argent Tournament; and stood in the rune circle at that location long enough to let the idle animation for the Twinblades to occur. Nothing of note.
    8. I've scouted a huge chunk of the Ocean surrounding the Broken isles just on random chance based on Blizzard's social media stuff. Found nothing of note; couple toothless great whites, two of the three known salty krakens. I admit there is probably plenty that I haven't found in the ocean out there as I was not incredibly thorough at the time; if nothing pans out in the next couple days I will likely revisit and be more thorough one zone at a time.
    9. Flew out to EPL Acherus and checked all around. Nothing of note.
    don't have time read the whole post, but just want to correct something, you do not need to have spoken to all 4 visions of arthas, or even be level 110 to get the credit for kneeling at the throne. i did is at level 104ish, with only having spoken to one.

Random hidden interactions are by definition completely unrewarding.

Anyone that ever played EverQuest back in the day might remember when they added the epic weapons for each class - a long class specific questline that was at times confusing and always a puzzle for every class. Yet, we at least had leads to go on. It was a QUEST we could follow. This? this is just garbage. Sombra ARG in wow form: Just wander around, maybe it's gated by some AK so maybe everything you already tried was right but you were too low there, maybe it's some random drop, maybe you gotta cast ERW 3000 times, who knows!

Terrible design.

Deleted
    If you walk up to Maurdin bronzebeard with blades of fallen prince, you will get a speech saying " What is this blasphemy, "playername"? How dare you reforge that cursed blade, the very sword that damned lordaeron and its prince? I warned Arthas not to touch Frostmorne, and now I'm warning you; cast those things into the sea before they damn us all." (Mauradin Bronzebeard - Ironforge)