Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    --snip--.
    Different strokes for different fokes and that's fine.

Personally I like the simple look and the name fits. Much better then Wii or Wii-U....WTF DID THOSE TWO NAMES MEAN.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what the battery life will be on that thing.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I wonder what the battery life will be on that thing.
    My guess is it will depend the game but maybe max 4hours. If you can control brightness that should help a little. I don't expect it to be any higher then that.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Like I said maaany days ago - It was going to be an Nintendo's Nvidia Shield and here it is...only slighty bigger (I suppose) and additional controlling options like detachable dual-wield sticks (plane scene).

I think that this console is amazing for casual / semi-casual, couples, families Hopefully there will be some cool games. So far I havn't seen a nintendo game for me I wish there were some.
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2016-10-20 at 05:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefsquatch View Post
    Why do people keep using the GC as an example of people rejecting a powerful Nintendo home console?

The GC "failed" for a number of reasons. First, the disk size. Devs got screwed over here, which limited third party support (even though they had a decent amount).
    Second, the aesthetics. It looked like a kids toy, especially next to the sleek looking PS2. There's also some software related reasons that it failed.

Nintendo hasn't put out a powerful home console that isn't gimmicky and doesn't screw over devs since the SNES.
    This guy gets it

10+ Year Old Account
    I want Overwatch on this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually like the name

The Switch is simple. Also the click/snap noise in the commercial was an interesting touch.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Isnt the Scorpio going to be 4k? I mean the S is now right?

- - - Updated - - -

BTW the new version of the pro controller looks great. Doesnt look like its made of the material that smudges like a mofo.
    Yep, I believe so. But I don't have a 4K television, sooooooo.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    I want Overwatch on this.
    Overwatch and Splatoon on the same system?

Thats crazy

That would be like Zelda and Skyri.......

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners

Thats crazy

Or Red Dead Redemption 2 and Duck Hunt.

Thats crazy

What a Switch........

Deleted
    Need to know if it can play DS/3DS games !

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    Need to know if it can play DS/3DS games !
    If it can't at the start someone mite be able to softmod it to do it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    Like I said maaany days ago - It was going to be an Nintendo's Nvidia Shield and here it is...only slighty bigger (I suppose) and additional controlling options like detachable dual-wield sticks (plane scene).
    http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-systems/razer-edge-pro

It's like, literally this from what I can tell. Base station and all.

Promotional Box leaked from Gamestop:

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Promotional Box leaked from Gamestop:

It reminds me of the Ngage box's.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They didn't specify a release date, did they? I may have just missed it. Regardless, the concept is cool as hell, though I can't see myself using it all that much besides turning one controller into two. After being burned by the WiiU I will definitely not purchase it on day 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    They didn't specify a release date, did they? I may have just missed it. Regardless, the concept is cool as hell, though I can't see myself using it all that much besides turning one controller into two. After being burned by the WiiU I will definitely not purchase it on day 1.
    Just said march.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Or Red Dead Redemption 2 and Duck Hunt.
    bruuuuuhhhhhhhhh

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks neat but I will not be buying this for awhile. Still feeling burned by that shitty Wii U system. Nintendo owes me a new Metroid and Zelda game first...