Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    Need to know if it can play DS/3DS games !
    I'm kind of thinking it doesn't, because if it did they would probably have mentioned it...

But I'm hoping I'm wrong because that would be really cool.

looks pretty awesome

kinda made me LOL at the guy who looks straight out of "House Party" in the release trailer though

So are the games gonna be on SD cards or will they be using the rumored cartridge system.

Also props to them on finally getting the name right. Switch is way better than WiiU and Wii.

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    Looks neat but I will not be buying this for awhile. Still feeling burned by that shitty Wii U system. Nintendo owes me a new Metroid and Zelda game first...
    One is coming and the other was on the 3DS that had a ending hinting at a full Metroid game.

So you got your wish.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    So are the games gonna be on SD cards or will they be using the rumored cartridge system.

Also props to them on finally getting the name right. Switch is way better than WiiU and Wii.
    Looks to be SD cards from the video.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I love my Wii U, I loved the Wii. I'm probably going to love the Switch. The only thing that stuck out to me as a possible issue I'd have to deal with is the controllers being small. The guy holding it in the video made it seem super tiny. I'm not talking about when everything is put together, butt he snappable parts on the sides.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    One is coming and the other was on the 3DS that had a ending hinting at a full Metroid game.

So you got your wish.
    Nah, they said that a WiiU Zelda game was coming, and they pushed it back to the NX. Not cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I love it

I LOVE IT

It actually has a sick design
    It looks modern AF

ITS GOING TO HAVE SKYRIM! AND ZELDA! ON THE SAME CONSOLE! I ALWAYS WANTED THAT!

NEW MARIO!
    NEW MARIO KART!
    SKYRIM!

*dies from hype*
    Sky rim ANYWHEEEEEEEEREE

that's a huge selling point to me. Something no one else has. Off TV play is the future
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    I love my Wii U, I loved the Wii. I'm probably going to love the Switch. The only thing that stuck out to me as a possible issue I'd have to deal with is the controllers being small. The guy holding it in the video made it seem super tiny. I'm not talking about when everything is put together, butt he snappable parts on the sides.
    You can just use the pro though right?

You can always get a pro
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

So you got your wish.
    How do you know one is coming? And that was a 3DS game and from what I heard wasn't very good. I would only accept a Prime game or another 2D style metroid. It took Nintendo 24 months to release Metroid Zero in NA on the VC after it was released in Japan. So I will not be very optimistic.

And still no new Zelda. BotW is technically Wii U therefore doesn't count. Much like TP was for the Gamecube.
    Last edited by zEmini; 2016-10-20 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Sky rim ANYWHEEEEEEEEREE

that's a huge selling point to me. Something no one else has. Off TV play is the future
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasoneva.../#7ada664875a2

Actually, it's around 3+ years old by now.

It's got 3d mario. It's got splatoon. It's got zelda. I can play while I poop.day 1 10/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Sky rim ANYWHEEEEEEEEREE

Its acctually not being sold to us like shit like it was with the Wii U, "get out of here you gaming peasant, the adults want the TV, go sit 10 feet away"

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol off TV, something no one else has!

Except of course the PS4 and PCs.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2016-10-20 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Lol off TV, something no one else has!

Except of course the PS4 and PCs.
    How many people own a vita tho?

7+ Year Old Account
    looks amazing, nintendo has made another gimicky console that looks amazing, and i hope it sells well

wii with movement
    wii u with touch screen and second screen on a console
    ds with 2 screen+ touch screen
    3ds with 3d

all of these are very gimicky, and its fine ,but ihope it sells well
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Around 12 million people or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can just use the pro though right?
    You can always get a pro
    Apparently I missed the part about the pro controller being used in portable mode, however I'd like to not have to take the console and the controller around when I'm at work as I already have limited space in my bag and then dealing with the charge life of two things rather than one. Still the pro is a fair compromise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, 80 million people have a psp, and supposedly it works with that. I dunno, its not a selling point for me at all, Skyrim on the go? I can't imagine me doing that. It also works with Xpreia phones and tablets.

Apparently I missed the part about the pro controller being used in portable mode, however I'd like to not have to take the console and the controller around when I'm at work as I already have limited space in my bag and then dealing with the charge life of two things rather than one. Still the pro is a fair compromise.
    Easy to miss but you see them using a pro during the splat own part. So I across use single pad for local multi-player it's just an out of the box option

- - - Updated - - -

Well, 80 million people have a psp, and supposedly it works with that. I dunno, its not a selling point for me at all, Skyrim on the go? I can't imagine me doing that.
    It does? Are you sure it works on the psp