Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Artifact appearance gated behind the nighthold.

Mythic +15
    Legion hero

And we cant get skins after questline to the nighthold?

Abit salty tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, were you expecting to have access to everything already?

10+ Year Old Account
    Woooh, challenge, how dreadful.

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedelmo View Post
    I imagine he was expecting to have access to something when he completed what it says you need to complete to get access to it. People who do +15 can't use he appearance that says you need to do +15 to use. It's an extemely reasonable complaint. And to the other snarky say nothing reply: +15 is a lot harder than normal night hold will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    Woooh, challenge, how dreadful.
    How did the OP complain about challenge? The appearances for Mythic 15, Dungeon Hero and Unleashed Monstrosities (which will still be done in ~ one month) all require doing Balance of Power to unlock the row. That quest continues in a currently unreleased raid, so people who complete everything else will be waiting until early 2017 + the possible quest grind to get artifact skins which in all but a technicality they have already earned. Feels a bit bad.

I have to say, as someone who recently finished Glory of the Legion Hero, this wounded me. I understand that still get my purple Hippogryph, but the weapon skin was why I was working so hard towards finishing the achieve. The fact that the entire line is gated behind what won't be completed well into the January update/addition of the next raid was super upsetting. :/ made me sad that the dependency on the base can't just be overwritten.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    I imagine he was expecting to have access to something when he completed what it says you need to complete to get access to it. People who do +15 can't use he appearance that says you need to do +15 to use. It's an extemely reasonable complaint. And to the other snarky say nothing reply: +15 is a lot harder than normal night hold will be.
    being able to do +15 you can complete a normal raid...

thats like a item saying "complete mythic xavius" then when you do it its like "oh yeah alos do normal xavius"
    yeah you will be mad you have to do more... but really? you did ffing mythic, im sure you can do normal...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    being able to do +15 you can complete a normal raid...

thats like a item saying "complete mythic xavius" then when you do it its like "oh yeah alos do normal xavius"
    yeah you will be mad you have to do more... but really? you did ffing mythic, im sure you can do normal...
    You have to do Nighthold too, apparently. Kinda hard since it's not in game yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    You have to do Nighthold too, apparently. Kinda hard since it's not in game yet.
    and when it is you can do it... yeah not all of the skins will be obtainable right away

I said this with the other "Balance of Power" threads, but basically it doesn't say anywhere that we need to complete Balance of Power to obtain the other skins of this type, it just says "Requires Achievement" which is what people think is crappy. The other thing is with something like Glory or +15, a lot of people went out of their way to complete these achievements expecting to get the skin. The problem with being gated behind Nighthold is that in January or whenever it is released most people wont even use the "Balance of Power" Skin, it is likely people will have 2, 3 or even all 4 unlocked by that time. Everyone will likely wear that new artifact skin because it is the newest and the people who completed those achievements will feel less rewarded by their time and effort they put into the harder achievements because of the casuals with the basic Balance skin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    How did the OP complain about challenge? The appearances for Mythic 15, Dungeon Hero and Unleashed Monstrosities (which will still be done in ~ one month) all require doing Balance of Power to unlock the row. That quest continues in a currently unreleased raid, so people who complete everything else will be waiting until early 2017 + the possible quest grind to get artifact skins which in all but a technicality they have already earned. Feels a bit bad.
    You really wanted to be able to do everything before even the first content patch was one.

Waiting really is a challenge for some people.

You really wanted to be able to do everything before even the first content patch was one.

*Slow clap* So you didn't utterly misunderstand the OP when you told him off. You were actually very witty! I guess that's why you're a cat in a fancy bowler hat.

But really, this community would be soooo much better if everyone didn't rush in to attack people and show how edgy and smart and superior they are. If they, I dunno, thought through the point other people were trying to make and tried to see why it may or may not be reasonable, and actually agreed with them, or offered a sound counter-argument or alternative point of view, or refrained from posting.

Don't feel too bad though, even in this tread alone I don't only mean you...

See? Just as I was posting, here came another one. V
    Last edited by Coconut; 2016-10-20 at 06:53 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

Its the great american way of looking at stuff. You maybe don't know why you want or need it, but you know you want it NOW!
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedelmo View Post
    I also thought we'd get the skin after gathering 30 essences.
    Another color being time gated would be fine, but the base appearance should be given as a reward we can get in 7.0 or at least 7.1.

- - - Updated - - -

and when it is you can do it... yeah not all of the skins will be obtainable right away
    The problem is that nothing in the entire row can be obtained until Nighthold comes out, which is super silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how some retard immediately rushed in to tell OP he's complaining about challenge when he was asking about his mythic +15 and meta achievement skins lol
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    I also thought we'd get the skin after gathering 30 essences.
    Another color being time gated would be fine, but the base appearance should be given as a reward we can get in 7.0 or at least 7.1.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem is that nothing in the entire row can be obtained until Nighthold comes out, which is super silly.
    just like how nothing in the entire second row could be obtained till max level?
    and nothing in the 5th row could be obtained till X AK
    and how none in the 4th row could be obtained till pvp season opened?
    and how none of the 6th row comes till later?

man its allmost like its gated for everyone, not just you?

Did people feel cheated when they found out that the legendary cloak/ring wasn't going to be available until the final raid tier in MoP/WoD? What am I saying...of course they did. >.>

The problem with the third row of appearances is that descriptions for unlocking them are incredibly misleading.

For example, unlocking the third row/third column says "Complete Legion Dungeon Hero", it does not say "Complete Legion Dungeon Hero and Balance of Power".

I think the issue is that for each row you need to unlock the first column before unlocked the rest, however, the third row is the only one where unlocking the other columns is actually possible before unlocking the first.

just like how nothing in the entire second row could be obtained till max level?
    and nothing in the 5th row could be obtained till X AK
    and how none in the 4th row could be obtained till pvp season opened?
    and how none of the 6th row comes till later?

man its allmost like its gated for everyone, not just you?
    Right, but for all the appearances you listed, the colour variations are unlocked after the base skins.
    For the BoP skin, all the colour variations are unlocked before the base skin.
    Follow?

Blizzard sycophants are so damn weird. Finding anyway to dismiss anyone with literally any complaint.