Okay, I can't stop laughing at this, and it's been running for a few minutes now. Please send help:

https://twitter.com/TUSK81/status/789134196614631425

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Different treatment =/= having been bought. Press doesn't treat regular people and Nazi equally either.

Plus, they are both outlets favoring Republicans, and those favoring Democrats. Complain about oppression somewhere else.
    Fox "News" is fair and balanced in terms of it being so biased that it balances out all the liberal networks bias in one network. Now that is just TV, Newspaper tends to be balanced except in big cities that skew towards one party like Houston -> Republican, NYC -> Democrat. News Radio however is where Republicans consume mass quantities, they have a lock on the News Radio block and there really isn't much of a fart of Democrat pressence. Latenight political comedy however is owned by Democrats.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Just put Merkava on ignore and be done with it. Merkava isn't here to talk politics, Merkava is here to argue semantics and cherry pick terminology while playing devils advocate because they are bored.
    He's really pretty frustrating. And apparently has a hard-on for anything I post. Unbelievable - I probably will just get him on ignore (like everyone else, lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Seiklis View Post
    I don't think this will be a huge issue until election day as it might come down to if their polling place has a line or not. Someone might be willing to hold their nose and vote Trump for the sake of the party but are they willing to stand 20-25 minutes in a line as well? Not quite a sure on that

The Dems could have a problem as well with this if Hillary seems inevitable but as they tend to use early voting far more, this might be slightly more neutered than it will be for the Repubs
    Hillary has low excitement generating ability, no, this is your mistake. You see they are not all excited to come vote for Hillary, but they are ecstatic about coming out to vote against Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    He's really pretty frustrating. And apparently has a hard-on for anything I post. Unbelievable - I probably will just get him on ignore (like everyone else, lol).
    Conscider it a compliment, Merkava considers you a challenge and jumps at any opportunity to word smith you to death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Okay, I can't stop laughing at this, and it's been running for a few minutes now. Please send help:
    His notes wouldn't have helped him anyhow.

I guess Hillary has Donald's support.

Trump in 2008: Hillary Clinton will 'go down at a minimum as a great senator'

Asked about Hillary Clinton's legacy, Trump said, "Well, I think her history is far from being over. I'd like to answer that question in another 15 years from now. I think she is going to go down at a minimum as a great senator. I think she is a great wife to a president. And I think Bill Clinton was a great president."
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/19/politi...ons/index.html

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Ahh yes. The old "because the investigation produced nothing, that is PROOF that she is shady and dangerous."
    Do you even Wikileaks?

And the concrete starts to crack, Bill Kristol throwing down on the morning joe show about how their softball questions enabled Trump to get past the nomination process only to fail later. http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58...b0b994d4c492aa

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Different treatment =/= having been bought. Press doesn't treat regular people and Nazi equally either.

Plus, there are both outlets favoring Republicans, and those favoring Democrats. Complain about oppression somewhere else.
    You are speaking to the Holier than thou, Zenkai. Remember this person says "Both parties are horrible", yet he seems to be upset at the political coverage.

Same person says that "both candidates are horrible". Look at his post history. It is all railing on Hillary. Its all good if you hate one candidate, but don't play that you are above others in keeping a neutral feelings toward both. I would rather have Orlong or some other person.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougle View Post
    Do you even Wikileaks?
    You trust Russian controlled and supplied media comrade?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post

https://twitter.com/TUSK81/status/789134196614631425
    I can't tell if he is ripping it in frustration or just removing a tear off page with a hamfist.

I can't tell if he is ripping it in frustration or just removing a tear off page with a hamfist.
    It's both. There's another gif from a different angle that shows him ripping the page off of the pad (I think it's actually in the story Breccia linked above), but the look on his face here is one of sheer rage immediately followed by "oh shit, there's a camera/I'm being asked something" and false innocence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yeah, the other angle is great because it shows him having a problem ripping the page out. Took two tries for a man that size... hilarious.
    It's probably the tiny hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hillary has low excitement generating ability, no, this is your mistake. You see they are not all excited to come vote for Hillary, but they are ecstatic about coming out to vote against Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Conscider it a compliment, Merkava considers you a challenge and jumps at any opportunity to word smith you to death.
    Yes but if it seems like Trump has already lost on election day, some may stay home simply believing it's already over anyway so why spend the time

Shouldn't make a large enough difference to change the election or even a state but it could affect down ticket

10+ Year Old Account
    The hits just keep on coming:

Trump used his foundation to fund "filmmaker" James O’Keefe

Trump neglected to mention his own connection to the videos, released by James O’Keefe and his Project Veritas tax-exempt group. According to a list of charitable donations made by Trump‘s controversial foundation (provided to the Washington Post in April by Trump’s campaign), on May 13, 2015, it gave $10,000 to Project Veritas.
    Big surprise to everyone with a working brain, I'm sure
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

And the concrete starts to crack, Bill Kristol throwing down on the morning joe show about how their softball questions enabled Trump to get past the nomination process only to fail later. http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58...b0b994d4c492aa
    IIRC Kristol has been extremely against Trump from the start, no? Didn't Breitbart run some pretty antisemitic headline about that a while back?

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post

I wonder if this will lead to the same kinds of "CONFLICT OF INTEREST!" comments from Trump folks that we've seen directed towards Clinton for far less.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    I guess Hillary has Donald's support.

Trump in 2008: Hillary Clinton will 'go down at a minimum as a great senator'

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/19/politi...ons/index.html
    You know, it all could turn out to be a long-game plan to get Hillary into the White House and Donald his own television network. People have been saying that there is no one that Hillary could beat except Trump - and now she's beating. Cruz, Rubio and Kasich (for the most part) were all idiots, but they stood a good chance of beating Hillary because of the already-built-up hatred of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    IIRC Kristol has been extremely against Trump from the start, no? Didn't Breitbart run some pretty antisemitic headline about that a while back?

I wonder if this will lead to the same kinds of "CONFLICT OF INTEREST!" comments from Trump folks that we've seen directed towards Clinton for far less.
    Seriously, with as whiny as they have been about Trump's accusers coming out of the woodwork, they've been oddly silent about the 'convenient' timing of the Wikileaks and O'Keefe revelations (such as they are).

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh heh, well, in retrospect I'm not that surprised but that's still a good find.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

I can handle that - thanks for the perspective.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, fan-fucking-tastic.