Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    How do you know one is coming? And that was a 3DS game and from what I heard wasn't very good. I would only accept a Prime game or another 2D style metroid. It took Nintendo 24 months to release Metroid Zero in NA on the VC after it was released in Japan. So I will not be very optimistic.

And still no new Zelda. BotW is technically Wii U therefore doesn't count. Much like TP was for the Gamecube.
    Because its Nintendo there will always be a zelda coming and so is Metroid if the teaser in the 3DS game is to be believed.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/10/...ional-features

Nintendo confirms amiibo support and adds the dock will only provide TV out, power to the Switch, and charging.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Lol off TV, something no one else has!

Except of course the PS4 and PCs.
    The Ps4 has it if you do remote play and its at max 720p until the ps4 pro comes out. There is also a small delay when doing it and the delay amount changes per game.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, 80 million people have a psp, and supposedly it works with that. I dunno, its not a selling point for me at all, Skyrim on the go? I can't imagine me doing that. It also works with Xpreia phones and tablets.
    No it doesn't work with the psp only vita. Psp had remote play with ps3 that did nothing.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    How do you know one is coming? And that was a 3DS game and from what I heard wasn't very good. I would only accept a Prime game or another 2D style metroid. It took Nintendo 24 months to release Metroid Zero in NA on the VC after it was released in Japan. So I will not be very optimistic.

And still no new Zelda. BotW is technically Wii U therefore doesn't count. Much like TP was for the Gamecube.
    The next Zelda game after BotW will more than likely be a top down portable style game. Like Minish Cap/Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks/Link Between World so they can have more time to develop the next 3D Zelda game.

Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    Looks like Wii U all over again. Features look good on paper, but will ultimately not be used because 3rd parties dont want to go the extra mile. Target audience are people that like to play on smartphone? I am not interested in the slightest.
    What extra mile? 3rd party does nothing its all done via the system. You play it the sameway mobile as you would on ur tv. Only difference is screen size/res.

I think that's Def splatoon and mk8 dlc

Those hairstyles I can't wait
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol off TV, something no one else has!

Except of course the PS4 and PCs.
    Doesn't remote play require you to actually be in range of the PS4 or have an internet connection for it to work? Seems like the major difference there.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Doesn't remote play require you to actually be in range of the PS4 or have an internet connection for it to work? Seems like the major difference there.
    Internet is required no matter what and distance (even if ur just in the other room) and bandwidth will matter. I remote play to my PC just so I can do all my PC shit while being on ps4.

Its a pain and only does 720p on PC/Vita. The ps4 pro will do 1080p PC only.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-systems/razer-edge-pro

It's like, literally this from what I can tell. Base station and all.
    Yeah, I 100% agree with You. Nice find

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Yeah, that's the bigger difference, it's anywhere. I personally don't see the value to me in that, I barely play games at home I'm not taking a hulking tablet with me as well as my phablet. This is personal of course I'm sure people see some merit in carrying around these things, although this is a generation that goes mental when you need a dongle for headphones, not sure why they're going to want this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    The Ps4 has it if you do remote play and its at max 720p until the ps4 pro comes out. There is also a small delay when doing it and the delay amount changes per game.

- - - Updated - - -

No it doesn't work with the psp only vita. Psp had remote play with ps3 that did nothing.
    Well, I played some PlayStation games on it I guess that's a number of buttons issue for other games.

Well, I played some PlayStation games on it I guess that's a number of buttons issue for other games.
    The Psp Remote play only worked with less then 10 ps3 games. The Vita remote play works with all ps4 titles but like I said it requires decent net and distance will become a issue.

This isn't remote play its downscale mobile play on the go.

Everything I know about this console sounds good. Of course I will only buy if I like the games, but since Nintendos handhelds have always had games I've loved I think they'll likely have good games. Only concern is battery life. Batteries have been the bane of modern tech and I hope someone invents something to catch up with everything else, but not catch fire.
    X

Looks amazing. I am very interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    The Psp Remote play only worked with less then 10 ps3 games. The Vita remote play works with all ps4 titles but like I said it requires decent net and distance will become a issue.

This isn't remote play its downscale mobile play on the go.
    Yes I understand the difference.

I was sold the moment they showed portable Skyrim....

Been wanting a portable TES title for a while (ever since the Oblivion one for PSP was canceled), and I finally get my wish.

Now bring us Oblivion and/or Morrowind to it and I'll be set.

Oh...and also CAPCOM needs make Monster Hunter for this rather than the 3DS now. It hits the portable market that they want with the series (which is why they do it on 3DS since portables are really big in Japan).
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post

Nintendo confirms amiibo support and adds the dock will only provide TV out, power to the Switch, and charging.
    And this kills it for me as a possible home console and likely does serious damage to their ability to maintain strong third party support from Western publishers.

I can't see the tablet portion coming even close to the Xbox One/PS4 in terms of power now that the docking station apparently doesn't add any additional power/allow for higher clock speeds or anything.

Ugh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    I was sold the moment they showed portable Skyrim....

Been wanting a portable TES title for a while (ever since the Oblivion one for PSP was canceled), and I finally get my wish.
    Welp, you've been able to do that for at least 3+ years with the nVidia Shield...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post

Wow that's worse than I thought.

And this kills it for me as a possible home console and likely does serious damage to their ability to maintain strong third party support from Western publishers.

I can't see the tablet portion coming even close to the Xbox One/PS4 in terms of power now that the docking station apparently doesn't add any additional power/allow for higher clock speeds or anything.

Ugh.

- - - Updated - - -

Welp, you've been able to do that for at least 3+ years with the nVidia Shield...
    I looked at those, but they really don't seem like the thing for me. I'm iffy on the whole streaming thing. I'd rather them be local play. Also means no internet would be required for this.

Basically: It's not really the same thing. Streaming, imo, has too many factors in it that can go wrong.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Oh...and also CAPCOM needs make Monster Hunter for this rather than the 3DS now.
    Holy shit YES!!!

No you haven't because once again Nvidia shield requires streaming over a network and this doesn't. Unless the shield can install and play games without needing to stream, You haven't been able to.