what are you even on about? Are you bored or something? go watch arsenal highlights.

I'm addressing your deleted post which stated "Get your facts straight, only one of the goals was a penalty. blah blah arsenal blah blah".
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Or try convince ozil to sign a contract lol

- - - Updated - - -

quote it please

Good that Pogba is off. Luxury player.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you guys even watch the match, you seem to pay more attention to each other here.

It's a good display from United, even Rooney hasn't been dogshit awful.

Someone have a bit too much sugar on their cereal this morning?

- - - Updated - - -

Bit of class there from united cheering on RVP.

Wouldnt see that from arsenal

90% of the Emirates stood and clapped Cesc the other week, "get your facts straight".

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Good lil display by United, lovely goal from Pogba. And my boys from Feyenoord took three points. Keep it up and we might go through.

Well done to United for beating the mighty Fernebache.A real clinical performance against class opposition. Keep playing like that and they'll be getting to the latter stages of the CL next season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    what are you even on about? Are you bored or something? go watch arsenal highlights.
    Get on his ignore list, its a blast not having to get inane replies, I didn't even have to try too!

Anyways, nice win in a meaningless competition, lets see on Sunday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    90% of the Emirates stood and clapped Cesc the other week, "get your facts straight".
    Cesc isn't Van Persie though, you know what he meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Cesc isn't Van Persie though, you know what he meant.
    Yeah I know what he meant. Arsenal fans get fucked over by players on a yearly basis and of course we will be hostile to some of them, especially when they act like robin van pursestrings. People make us seem way worse than we are though. Cesc still has his banner and still gets cheered by 90% of the stadium (even though I'll never do it).

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I see draykoirinee has gone back to telling everyone how im on his ignore list and how great it is that im on his ignore list and that everyone should put me on his ignore list.

*yawn*

boring boring dray

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I know what he meant. Arsenal fans get fucked over by players on a yearly basis and of course we will be hostile to some of them, especially when they act like robin van pursestrings. People make us seem way worse than we are though. Cesc still has his banner and still gets cheered by 90% of the stadium (even though I'll never do it).

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I see draykoirinee has gone back to telling everyone how im on his ignore list and how great it is that im on his ignore list and that everyone should put me on his ignore list.

*yawn*

boring boring dray
    Ha ha, although it is the first time I mentioned it, I knew you wouldn't resist! I appreciate your reply, makes me feel loved. I'm actually saying you should put everyone on your ignore list, that way you wont have to worry.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Ha ha, although it is the first time I mentioned it, I knew you wouldn't resist! I appreciate your reply, makes me feel loved. I'm actually saying you should put everyone on your ignore list, that way you wont have to worry.
    Saying im on your ignore list but continuing to reply to me must mean you are baiting, and I've reported your post as such.

10+ Year Old Account
    He said he's on your ignore list, not that your on his.

Deleted
    A good performance from Pogba tonight - needs to stick to the simple stuff and do it well instead of his usual stepovers and attempted dribbles coming out of midfield.

Kamikaze defending from Fenerbace though.
    Gary Cahill and David Luiz have a lot to live up to there.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Get on his ignore list, its a blast not having to get inane replies, I didn't even have to try too!

Anyways, nice win in a meaningless competition, lets see on Sunday.
    Its ok, he means well. Just gets a little over excited when arsenal are doing well.

Harry Redknapp managed to run over his wife in what was described as a "freak accident."

In other news, Jose Mourinhos Man Utd had a similar freak accident in which they ran over the half-way line.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post

In other news, Jose Mourinhos Man Utd had a similar freak accident in which they ran over the half-way line.
    Good one mate. Jose parks the bus, some lighting quick banter there. Guess doing it for one game vs liverpool means hes done it all season at utd.

Where was the famous Klopp press?

10+ Year Old Account
    Saying im on your ignore list but continuing to reply to me must mean you are baiting, and I've reported your post as such.
    You're not on my list, also, surely you can see the hypocrisy in reporting me for replying when you yourself replied first with boring boring Dray when I'm on your ignore list, especially as you made an announcement to the forum saying I was? Its an irony overload.

Anyways, this is golden:-

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post