Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    And Trumps rules for respecting women #12 http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58...b0dd54ce38b5de

- - - Updated - - -

In the case of a tie it goes to lower courts and in Florida there is the Republican administration. Basically you challenge the results in Florida which is leaning Democrat but currently Republican administration.
    Well, it's also going to require kennedy, who's largely seen as a moderate, to say he doesn't believe the results are valid. It's likely going to be an 8-0 decision regardless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    He signed a bill into law in Ohio this year that forced young girls and women to carry the products of rape and incest to term. He's also a big proponent of gay conversion "therapies" and opposes marriage equality and same-sex adoption, as well as voted against efforts to prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation.

That's just the tip of the iceberg. He's nothing but another ugly face for the bigots and morons of his party to fawn over.
    Roe vs Wade says hello. Do you even constitution?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Roe vs Wade says hello. Do you even constitution?
    That's not the point. The point is his policies are abhorrent - regardless of whether they will or won't pass SC review.

10+ Year Old Account
    I figured this Gif would be funny and relevant

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    RNC Chair Reince Priebus says Trump WILL accept the results of the election

11:03PM last night. The RNC knows Trump is costing them. Still not ready to sever ties, but it seems like Pence, Conway, Preibus and who knows who else is needed to reassure Republican voters "No, Trump was only kidding all those times he said he wouldn't accept the results. He's totally for American democracy, despite his exact words to the contrary."
    Why should he accept results if there are questions of fraud? Gore didnt accept the loss when Bush beat him and Kerry didnt accept the loss when he lost to Bush either, but now its a horrible thing not to accept the results because its Trump

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    That's not the point. The point is his policies are abhorrent - regardless of whether they will or won't pass SC review.
    Breaking News:

in a shocking turn of events - the republican nomination for president says he'll fight RvW.

later Tonight: The pope will denounce masturbation.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

I still can't believe he actually said that - if ever there was a more perfect example of him being a petulant child, it's here.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

This may very well be my favorite gif of the election.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Why should he accept results if there are questions of fraud? Gore didnt accept the loss when Bush beat him and Kerry didnt accept the loss when he lost to Bush either, but now its a horrible thing not to accept the results because its Trump
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...e-process-now/

Not even remotely the same, now that I've been reminded by others about the facts.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2016-10-20 at 10:56 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Truculentt View Post
    Breaking News:

in a shocking turn of events - the republican nomination for president says he'll fight RvW.

later Tonight: The pope will denounce masturbation.
    I'm shocked . . . just shocked I tell you.

- - - Updated - - -

You are incorrect re Bush/Gore and Bush/Kerry. Please see past thread posts for links and analysis to your inaccuracies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    I still don't see what they can do about it if he doesn't. It wouldn't change anything, but it's not like they have anything to hold over his head.
    Nothing will happen if he doesnt accept it. Its just his opinion. You dont have to sign some legal document conceding in order for the other person to win

Why should he accept results if there are questions of fraud?
    Because questions don't mean anything if he can't show there actually was significant fraud. His usual bombastic bullshit won't suffice.

Given the margin by which he will lose, the level of fraud required to reach the level of "significant" is not even remotely realistic.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Nothing will happen if he doesnt accept it. Its just his opinion. You dont have to sign some legal document conceding in order for the other person to win
    Unless he appeals to his supporters, who he is already priming in a major way, to "do something" about the "rigged election". Which at this point, especially given that many of his supporters haven't been shy to openly talk about revolution (often with references to violence) should he lose the election, isn't really outside of the realm of possibility.

There's a difference between questioning the results of a tight race after the fact, and saying you're going to question the results if you lose before the election has actually taken place.

As far as 'if there are questions of fraud?' Yeah, he generated those questions himself, so you can hardly base your reasoning off of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Again, his policies and legislation paint a very different picture than what you're implying. He's just as bad if not worse than some of the other clowns he was running against, and that's saying something.
    Ummmm... I looked up what you were saying, and it's not right.

http://www.ontheissues.org/John_Kasich.htm

Kasick is now accepting of Gay Marriage - specifically sighting "It's time to move on" and even attended a gay wedding himself.

Now, Kasick still believes in "traditional Marriage" (just like Clinton) - but now he's for gay marriage (see the above "move on" statement) and accepts it. There is NO record of him committing "Gay conversion therapies" that I can see listed there. Again, that's something Mike Pence is notoriously known for... are you sure you're not confusing the two?

Likewise, in there it states that since 1999 that while he is "Pro Life" - he does allow for rape/incest cases for abortion.

OK - now... let me just say this in bold - I WILL NOT VOTE FOR KAISICK!!! I am against his fiscal policies, realize that, and even the pro-life one :P But I'm saying that, unlike the other candidates, he's not pushing his policies due to any bigotry, hatred, or any fearmongering methods. He's a guy I can disagree with while NOT feel like he's regressing us socially into the dark-ages of hatred. Yes, his policies I believe would not work and would be bad - but the PERSON I believe is actually not comming from a base of fear/hate like the rest of the doinks.

EDIT: what I was suggesting is we had a somewhat calm rational non-hate inspiring person the Dumpsters COULD'VE voted for, but didn't in favor of the hatemongers.

EDIT 2: I mean, please correct me with sources if I'm wrong about him! But durring the debate I saw, he was pro-gay, accepting of Climate Change, and Abortion didn't come up in the one I saw.
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2016-10-20 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    There's a difference between questioning the results of a tight race after the fact, and saying you're going to question the results if you lose before the election has actually taken place.

As far as 'if there are questions of fraud?' Yeah, he generated those questions himself, so you can hardly base your reasoning off of that.
    i know this is going to sting a little buttttttttttttt
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

he was right to worry about fraud
    if they find a way to do this i wouldnt accept it either
    Last edited by truckboattruck; 2016-10-20 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    i know this is going to sting a little buttttttttttttt
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

he was right to worry about
    if they find a way to do this i wouldnt accept it either
    O'Keefe.

Nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I still can't believe he actually said that - if ever there was a more perfect example of him being a petulant child, it's here.
    For me, I had flashbacks of a completely high Towlie from South Park saying "You're a Towel!" constantly to the kids when they said he was a towel.

Would it be redundant to tell you that you have no clue what you are talking about? Go watch the debate when Chris Wallace explains to Trump why the concession speech is so important, don't worry he explained to Trump like Trump was in Kindergarten so you should be able to follow along.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why should he accept results if there are questions of fraud? Gore didnt accept the loss when Bush beat him and --
    Oh look, it's disingenuous bullshit!

First, Gore never claimed fraud.
    Second, Gore never claimed ANYTHING a month before the election.
    Third, Gore accepted the results until the early voting forecasts proved to be incorrect.
    Fourth, Gore went after a specific state because that specific state demanded it.

The two cases are NOTHING alike.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    I still don't see what they can do about it if he doesn't. It wouldn't change anything, but it's not like they have anything to hold over his head.
    What he can do about it is deliberately misslead and piss off enough Mongrel Trash out there to convince themselves to revolt - which IMO he should be held accountable for every riot, injury and death his traitorous words will cause.