Hamstring on GCD on PTR

This will obliterate Warriors in PVP.

Warriors are already bottom of the barrel, and if you have ever played a warrior this xpac, you will know that this nerf will be a holocaust level extermination of warriors. Guys, please do whatever you can to get Blizz to address this and revert it. I will be posting this on the wow arenas/ptr/GD forums non stop.

It is the only way to achieve change.

... Wrath of the Lich King all over again. I want to swear my lungs off right now. They should just remove the damage and nerf it to the point of where it's only viable for slowing down an enemy. That's it.

The only way to lobby for change is to be HEARD. So we must place our concerns in the relevant and visible forums of communication, namely blizzards General Discussion, PTR, and Arenas forums.

Hamstring on GCD would be the most awful thing ever, surely this is not intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    Hamstring on GCD would be the most awful thing ever, surely this is not intended.
    Yes, it would be crippling to the Warrior class in PVP. I urge all of you who care about this to head over to Blizz's General Discussion forum and show support:

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749727297

As usual, they pick the most inefficient way to fix the issue of players finding unintended ways to use their abilities.

I thought that they had already changed hamstring to not be able to proc tactician?

I'm wondering if this is to get people to stop macroing it into their rotation during battle cry/focused rage build for the extra free rage spending? Even though it couldn't proc tactician it was still free rage spent.

If so, this has got to be the stupidest fix. Maybe its more complicated but you'd think they would be able to just have "Rage spent on Hamstring no longer contributes to the reduced cool down on skills provided by anger management" or something like that.

I've already stopped playing my warrior because I'ts just not fun for me anymore. I went into legion fully planning on maining my warrior but most of the aspects of the game that I enjoy are downright miserable to play compared to a ton of other classes.

All they had to do was remove the damage, it doesn't need damage to begin with. Dumb change, like literal stupidity in pure form.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Dumb change, like literal stupidity in pure form.
    You just described the entire warrior experience for the last 2.5 years.

Kappa.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    As usual, they pick the most inefficient way to fix the issue of players finding unintended ways to use their abilities.
    It's 2016 and I have no idea why they don't make Hamstring cost 0 rage and do 0 Damage. Most other classes can apply their slows for free. It would fix the Arms problem.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    It's 2016 and I have no idea why they don't make Hamstring cost 0 rage and do 0 Damage. Most other classes can apply their slows for free. It would fix the Arms problem.
    or, you know - bake it into mortal strike like they were going to for WOD.

or make doubletime baseline and make the new talent apply a hamstring effect to mortal strike instead since that whole tier is about control. there are two better ideas than having hamstring on GCD.
    Last edited by hamstring; 2016-10-19 at 09:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hamstring should've never been off the gcd to begin with. They took it off the gcd because of the ridiculous arms race that was MoP PvP where casters had a million instant casts, CC and ways to escape that they decided to put Hamstring off the gcd so Warriors can stay on target.

It's not needed anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Hamstring should've never been off the gcd to begin with. They took it off the gcd because of the ridiculous arms race that was MoP PvP where casters had a million instant casts, CC and ways to escape that they decided to put Hamstring off the gcd so Warriors can stay on target.

It's not needed anymore.
    You obviously don't play an arms warrior in pvp right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    You obviously don't play an arms warrior in pvp right now.
    Why exactly does Arms need a spammable off the gcd snare?

It doesn't. It's actually stupid that Hamstring is even the way it is right now. It should've been back on the gcd in WoD but I guess its better late than never.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Why exactly does Arms need a spammable off the gcd snare?

It doesn't. It's actually stupid that Hamstring is even the way it is right now. It should've been back on the gcd in WoD but I guess its better late than never.
    currently melees get slows via auto attack, part of their rotational abilities, or its ranged. monks are a bit weird just use it once and it auto applies.

i dont mind hamstring not being spammable as long as it either get baked into ms, or auto refresh like disable..
    but nah this is crap