Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    Blizzard doesn't understand their own stats. Case in point: look at the stats on some specs artifacts.
    That's less Blizzard and more players deciding that stat A will provide .002% more dps than stat B,C,D so then stats B,C,D become garbage in the eyes of some players

They should just put a set bonus for prydaz+sephuz, for people who got fucked over twice like me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    i always assumed the "bad" legendaries were for pvp. but then someone told me they don't work in rated pvp.
    They don't work in any instanced PvP, random BGs and arena skirmishes also disable them... They only work in World PvP.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2016-10-21 at 05:22 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    i always assumed the "bad" legendaries were for pvp. but then someone told me they don't work in rated pvp.
    I thought they didn't work in any sort of instanced PVP?
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Fang7986 View Post
    That's less Blizzard and more players deciding that stat A will provide .002% more dps than stat B,C,D so then stats B,C,D become garbage in the eyes of some players
    It's not people that decide stats to be garbage, it's math.. well and blizzard utterly failing at doing said math since 2004.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ynai View Post
    They should just put a set bonus for prydaz+sephuz, for people who got fucked over twice like me
    2 piece bonus: When worn together paints your character pink and plays "Never gonna give you up" whenever one of them procs.

Speaking of sets, why not make the legendary ring and neck have a set bonus if you get them. That ends up being really good

Deleted
    Since when do people care about stats and abilities of items? It's fucking orange!

I think every Diablo game ever made would like to hear the answer to this question too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    It's not people that decide stats to be garbage, it's math.. well and blizzard utterly failing at doing said math since 2004.
    no blizz rightly decided that doing a base minimum amount of damage is all that matters and anything over that is pointless. just because the goal Blizzard has doesn't line up with the goal you and many players have means Blizzard is wrong

yea i know really ... stupid idea

Deleted
    If they at least had mainstat on jewelry it wouldn't be as bad.

My mate got the neck the other day, his first this exp and he has around 20 days played on that toon, imagine how gutted he felt when it was a 1.2k dps loss vs a 850 neck with the right stats?

Like he definetely didn't have the feeling of yes a leggo, more like fuk my lyfe.

The ring has no use for raiding and the neck is a gimmick at best - scrap em or make em have mainstat as a part of the 'legendary feature feel' - tho that would make em too good .. nvrlcky.

Deleted
    There really aren't any "bad-legendaries"...
    It all comes down to people being entitled pricks.

I got the wrists... now they are hardly a DPS increase... but i went from extremely durable to almost unkillable when i combined it with "divine intervention".
    2 fake death ftw.

Thanks to this i feel safe to pick "Cavalier" instead of "Divine Intervention".

Infact i had my 1st LOL moment yesterday with the combination of these 2 fakedeaths. 2DHs decided i was an easy kill due to low HP while fighting one of the naga bosses in the Aszuna pvp WQ... I don't think i need to spell out the ending of this encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ynai View Post
    I'm faily certain they said recently they will review these 2.
    Last edited by mmocda667d9fcc; 2016-10-21 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    because a defencive legendary may be amazing for defence
    but to a dps who all they care about is leet dps, that legendary is SHIT

so no, legendaries arnt SHIT
    they just each have their own uses, and each have their own use
    The legendary neck wasn't an upgrade over my 850 neck, because it has bad secondary stats and the shield doesn't do much outside of progress.
    To me, that means it's a BAD legendary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MacGregor3 View Post
    If they at least had mainstat on jewelry it wouldn't be as bad.

My mate got the neck the other day, his first this exp and he has around 20 days played on that toon, imagine how gutted he felt when it was a 1.2k dps loss vs a 850 neck with the right stats?

Like he definetely didn't have the feeling of yes a leggo, more like fuk my lyfe.

The ring has no use for raiding and the neck is a gimmick at best - scrap em or make em have mainstat as a part of the 'legendary feature feel' - tho that would make em too good .. nvrlcky.
    You can stun almost every add, so the ring isn't completely worthless, unless haste is very bad for your spec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TnTizz View Post
    What's the reasoning for this? Wasn't it blizzards goal for when people got a legendary through RNG to be like "YES FINALLY GOT A LEGENDARY" and not "AHH FUCK! I got a shit legendary". This is mainly aimed at the necklace and ring that are very underwhelming. Maybe they should have taken those off the loot table and make those ones "welfare" legendaries that you got say for eg; 4 xavius kills on any difficulty? Or just take them completely off?
    The neck is my best legendary by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    None of them are bad. Some being more useful in certain aspects doesn't make others bad.
    The legendary boots for fire mages give you two options:

1. Use /cancelaura to remove the legendary effect ASAP, which makes the legendary not a bit better than a high ilvl epic with really bad stats

2. Don't use /cancelaura and do less dps due to accidental Pyro blast hard casts

That is, without a doubt, a bad legendary

Deleted
    and? stats dont make a bad legendary, my 2 best legendaries have shit stats
    Holy priest judge all their legendaries based on stats except 1 that actually has a good effect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it not obvious? The new class balance team over at blizz is absolute shit at balancing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

and? stats dont make a bad legendary, my 2 best legendaries have shit stats
    Not true for some classes you wouldn't touch some of the legendary items because of poor stats on them. The cloth boots are complete shit for fire mages for example a blue item with crit would beat it out. This is of course rare to a few specs, but it happens. For the most part the items considered bad are used by multiple classes so the stats or extra effect wont be great for everybody.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    They are not bad, they are less desirable compared to other ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Should have just allowed us to "target" our first legendary somehow...