Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    (56 iirc, which is /kneel).
    Thank you for the data; it is interesting to parse through.

Where can you reference these emote ids?

56 is idle, not kneel. Kneel is 16.

So has anyone tried idleing in front of where arthas killed his father? (Or the place you kneel if that isn't the same place. Don't have a DK. Can't try)
    Last edited by claythearc; 2016-10-21 at 05:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skysin View Post
    I think it's time we sit down and accept the inevitable. We should not be exhausting ourselves looking for more leads, at least not let it take up time from actually playing the game, there's no point. It's obvious that blizzard and GM's are lying, or at least, the HAA is NOT available RIGHT NOW, and frankly at this point I doubt it's related to AK either. Most likely this ends up being a drop from the Nighthold raid, a future rare World Quest spawn or World Boss. Nothing else makes sense at the moment... Hopefully, if it IS obtainable, blizzard will be nice and drop us and arms warrs a hint when 7.1 hits next week..
    I'm inclined to agree with you. One GM stated with fairly high certainty that it wasn't released yet. I posted on the US CS forums asking if they would at least tell us if they knew of any bugs or errors that prevented it from being obtained. CS was fairly certain that A) they would, and implied B) that they are happy with how obtainable it is right now.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749887284

I also posted a bug report a while back to ask the dev team to make sure it was still obtainable after all the hotfixes we've seen.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749726146

Main spec: Frost.
    Artifact Knowledge: 10.
    V Class Hall Upgrade: Frost Wyrm: Used 4 times.
    Days played: 92.
    Days played at max level: 13

What I've tried:
    - Did the kneeling thing in Lordaeron before I even knew it was part of the hidden achievement. (Which is irrelevant, but I might as well as mention it.)
    - Exploring the outskirts of Broken Isles searching for hidden caves. (Ones not related to the world eating boss. Though the way things are hidden, It's possible to miss some, so always check again.)
    - Extensively explored Faronaar, nothing of interest. (Thought since there's runes everywhere and the Amulet of Command I'd check around for awhile.Enslaved some demons, messed around for a bit, nothing interesting.)
    - Searched endlessly in all lore relating to the blades. Arthas, Ner'Zhul, Nazrethim, Runes, Vrykul, Anything relating to the undead. And many other pages that aren't even related. Just searching for some kind of hint. So many possibilities but nothing that stands out particularly.
    - Found a grave in the general direction Marksopp the Tireless points. I wouldn't have mentioned it, but I ran here and checked while dead. There was a spirit healer, but when I got res sickness she ported me to the graveyard inside the city. Location: Suramar, Azuregale Bay. Coords: 76:73 [imgur. com/GJxrJAm]
    - Just to point out a fact that Marksopp the Tireless also points almost directly toward Shala'drasil. Possibly hinting towards DHT, or EN. [imgur. com/kAzvDNN]
    - Have idled in multiple places of interest, nothing of note happens.
    - Have thoroughly checked Stormheim, including Shields Rest. Nothing of note, aside from the fact the entire island is covered in runes.
    - Have taken Koltira around BI with me on multiple occasions but it's been awhile. Next time He's off of his missions I'll drag him around with me again. Since I have a feeling he's a bit more important that blizzard lets on. We didn't rescue him for nothing.
    - Have read through every comment on the Runes of Darkening page, this forum, and every single other forum I can find about the frost HAA. Most ideas have been Debunked already. Many things relating already to other artifacts.
    - Read the Grey One theory. Very interesting, though I don't think it's related to us.
    - Searched the islands below Acherus, nothing there.

Thoughts:
    - Definitely think this blade is closely related to Vrykul/Nazrethim. Possibly both. I really think the Futhark thing is the only reasonable lead right now. Though we have no idea where the NPC is.
    - I could see this starting off of some Dreadlord npc, though there aren't many. We have mostly minor demons around the Broken Isles; aside from the Broken Shore. Which most people have farmed to check if there's been anything, and from what I've read, there's only grey drops, if any drops at all.
    - I read somewhere that all HAA are obtainable as of right now, before 7.1 So if we keep looking we'll find it. (But I mean, Blizz lies, and the fact that the next patch is heavily reliant on Vrykul lore, i wouldn't be surprised if it was in 7.1 though that's unfair.)
    - I truly think the main part of our trigger is the Echos of Arthas around the Broken Isles. And the fact that there is one in each zone, but not one in Suramar leads me to believe there is probably one hidden in Suramar.
    - I saw something about Shadowice Shards. Though I think those aren't actually anything til 7.1 so that's no help right now.

Things I think we should try:
    - At high AK check Maw of Souls again, clear out all the trash, investigate everything there.
    - Explore Helheim once again. (Cause obviously we've all done that a couple times over.)
    - Leave no stone unturned.
    - Get more people using Skaggldrynk. I haven't had much of it so I haven't been able to use it as much as I'd like.
    - Possibly check around Dalaran some more.
    - Explore Warden isle a bit more as well.
    - Check areas in between zones that may not shown on the map well.

Thought I'd put together what I've personally found so far which is basically nothing, hope it helps in the slightest. Would greatly appreciate other thoughts/ideas.

- Vanquinn/Moonguard

Did we get enough trying the scrolls?
    It is something that actually fits the items descriptor.
    I've handed a few out to DKs I know and asked them to use it as frost but nothing yet... sample size still too small.
    Last edited by Skribbl; 2016-10-21 at 06:21 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skribbl View Post
    Did we get enough trying the scrolls?
    It is something that actually fits the items descriptor.
    I've handed a few out to DKs I know and asked them to use it as frost but nothing yet... sample size still too small.
    Would be a really small chance then..
    Meaning I would probably get it sooner if it would drop from tichondrius

eh... some of the other classes are locked to waiting and hoping for certain, specific world bosses/etc.
    This one still catches my interest as everyone is ignoring it as a worthless thing to create; but it does tick a lot of the boxes.
    Possibly even an AK lock to further mess with us, and the number of people who have actually tried it under 'correct criteria' could drop a lot.

Like... Not saying search over. But we've nothing else solid either so... its something to keep an eye on.
    Last edited by Skribbl; 2016-10-21 at 06:40 AM. Reason: expanding

What about completing the quest for 30 Corrupted Essenace in Emerald Naightmare? Maybe it will give us a different chain to follow?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skribbl View Post
    eh... some of the other classes are locked to waiting and hoping for certain, specific world bosses/etc.
    This one still catches my interest as everyone is ignoring it as a worthless thing to create; but it does tick a lot of the boxes.
    Possibly even an AK lock to further mess with us, and the number of people who have actually tried it under 'correct criteria' could drop a lot.

Like... Not saying search over. But we've nothing else solid either so... its something to keep an eye on.
    Yeah but the ones that are waiting on world bosses know theirs drops from it because they did in beta, the frost dk one wasn't found in beta, so if it's a world boss drop it was probably added later or even after beta. Even arms warriors could get their Haa in beta

Imo it's either a nighthold drop, world boss or gated behind a stupidly high ak level like 12 or something.

Deleted
    Just made me Think one thing.
    http://imgur.com/a/MshGF
    Muradin's react to Our artifact , he's said : He's warned Arthas , and now he's warn us.
    he's called the sword : The Cursed sword ( maybe the darkening )
    He's last Word : Cast(Intresting the cast , why not drop) those things into the Sea(!!) ( @Muffinus Said : Ocean! ) before they damn us(again some dark thingy) all.

It is very intresting , Muff maybe tryed give us some hint with the ocean , but i dont know yet how to cast our sword to the ocean. just an idea.

btw : went to old ironforge , and the chat with the Advisor is new to me and no one checked it before me ( used slaggy nothing btw)
    maybe we have to go back to ulduar.
    Last edited by mmocf75a1e709f; 2016-10-21 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Millopowa View Post
    What about completing the quest for 30 Corrupted Essenace in Emerald Naightmare? Maybe it will give us a different chain to follow?
    Too complicated imo...most players are not raiding.

I've tried to kill Ymiron with Death Door Charm, nothing ofc...also there is a corpse of Fallen Shieldmaiden in the cage not far from our cages, thing is that her corpse is surrounded by some sort of aura, dark purple animated vfx, I hoped that Death Door Charm will allow us to talk to her ghost but alas...tried Skaggldrink as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Grofheim View Post
    Too complicated imo...most players are not raiding.

I've tried to kill Ymiron with Death Door Charm, nothing ofc...also there is a corpse of Fallen Shieldmaiden in the cage not far from our cages, thing is that her corpse is surrounded by some sort of aura, dark purple animated vfx, I hoped that Death Door Charm will allow us to talk to her ghost but alas...tried Skaggldrink as well.
    Probably a dumb suggestion, but.... did you try Raise Ally?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    Probably a dumb suggestion, but.... did you try Raise Ally?
    Yes, I tried

Can horde talk to Muradin anywhere neutral or non aggressive? lol

Edit: Well apparently you can still go to Muradin and he will say the same thing as horde, and then continue to bash in your skull.

What if he is part of the trigger? Maybe Jaina too since they were both close to Arthas? Maybe after talking to both of them or getting a Dialog at least, then we proceed to find other things?
    Last edited by Zolanski; 2016-10-21 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Spelling

I can't help but come back to this as our most serious lead:

High Mountain
    You believe that you are in control, that your will is your own...
    Yet you do as He commands.
    You exist by His whim alone.
    You imagine yourself to be free, but you will always be His instrument...

•Val'Sharah
    The darkness does not die, <name>
    Rage Against the Nightmare. Struggle as you will.
    The infinite darkness is patient. We will all be claimed in the end.

•Azsuna
    See the spirits writhe and twist.
    The numberless shades forsaken by time.
    The dead outnumber the living and always will.

•Stormheim
    So many fallen kings, silent in their numberless graves...
    Even the mighty are rendered nameless by time.
    Every king must kneel before death.

It seems to be a lot of work to be just flavour text for one single spec, and I can only see interacting with each memory as our trigger (plus maybe an AK gate). And each of them must be a hint/riddle.
    Maybe we should try something further with the Nameless King rare in Stormheim.
    Try to check the remnant of the Nightmare after Xavius in EN (there is that corruption branch left in the Emerald Dream after we kill Xavius).
    Something with the ghosts in Aszuna.
    No Idea about Highmounain.
    Last edited by Demolitia; 2016-10-21 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Demolitia View Post
    It seems to be a lot of work to be just flavour text for one single spec, and I can only see interacting with each memory as our trigger (plus maybe an AK gate). And each of them must be a hint/riddle.
    Maybe we should try something further with the Nameless King rare in Stormheim.
    Try to check the remnant of the Nightmare after Xavius in EN (there is that corruption branch left in the Emerald Dream after we kill Xavius).
    Something with the ghosts in Aszuna.
    No Idea about Highmounain.
    I wouldn't put a lot of stock in "that's a lot of work to be just flavor text for a single spec," since Arcane Mages and Shadow Priests (especially the latter) have some pretty intense RP dialogue from their artifacts that serves no real purpose.

I've thoroughly checked the entire Emerald Nightmare instance on normal and heroic. The only thing to be found is the Remnant of the Void, which only interacts with Shadow Priests and does nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Exarch View Post
    I wouldn't put a lot of stock in "that's a lot of work to be just flavor text for a single spec," since Arcane Mages and Shadow Priests (especially the latter) have some pretty intense RP dialogue from their artifacts that serves no real purpose.

I've thoroughly checked the entire Emerald Nightmare instance on normal and heroic. The only thing to be found is the Remnant of the Void, which only interacts with Shadow Priests and does nothing.
    I see ...
    All of them seem to be related to the zone we find the memory in, while Highmountain appears to just talk about the Lich King's influence on us. Unless it's about something else? Us as players?
    This whole thing is frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard836 View Post
    Look under feats of strength, they got the achivement on 9/11, meaning it's not from EN also.

I think it's safe to assume that he got the blood hidden skin (if you notice the character page of their's) he has maw of the damned equipped so 9 times out of 10 that would mean the person mains blood and is just using the bug

Deleted
    Just a note that's not related on how to find our HAA.. If you play frost as main spec like me and don't want to switch spec to progress on the other recolors of the HAA, If you use the bug to swap the skin, while you have the bugged appearence you get credits for 100 dungeons, 1000 HK's, 200 WQ's.

Deleted
    Just got AK lvl 10 and weapon lvl 24, I go hit some stakes and noticed something odd I have never seen before ...I have green breath that goes off every now and then? Anyone else noticed this? This happens very random like 3 times in a row or even once every 5-10 mins ...odd not a trinket proc either as it's never done this breath thing before I got AK 10. Could someone test this out and see if the same thing occurs.