Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Can we make a list of all locations with these letters with the axe picture? Maybe the trigger is to find them all?

Locations I know:
    Black Rook Arena

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Yes. Mine's been transmogged to an AR since I got the weapon, and I've been walking around with one in my bags since AK6. It hasn't triggered anything.
    Ahh good to know. Would have been to obvious to not get noticed by now I guess. At least I don't have to see Blackrock Spire anymore. I hate the Instance.

Is there a chance that all the papers ( top or bottom part of the axe ) are pointing in some direction?

Quote Originally Posted by Madcowlol View Post
    Is there a chance that all the papers ( top or bottom part of the axe ) are pointing in some direction?
    Maybe. Someone saw a A and X near pool of barrels on water. I try to fish a few times but caught just junk. Maybe something points to fishing over there. If someone have time to do this...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Henb View Post
    Maybe. Someone saw a A and X near pool of barrels on water. I try to fish a few times but caught just junk. Maybe something points to fishing over there. If someone have time to do this...

where is the A and X? I found an E with a pool next to it at: 40.57 18,43

imgur com / a / EIfYa

Better pic:

imgur.com / a / GoPim
    Last edited by mmoc4de63458e7; 2016-10-20 at 09:14 PM.

Sounds like it spells out A X E, but yeah the A looks like a V.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleuce View Post
    where is the A and X? I found an E with a pool next to it at: 40.57 18,43

imgur com / a / EIfYa

Better pic:

imgur.com / a / GoPim
    jesus christ, u can just do 1 space after imgur. (example: imgur. com/xxdda/xzdsd)
    no need to make 4 for no reason
    and ur screenshots not worth even opening tbh, coz it contains no letters, except the ones that u imagine in ur head.

wtf u all even talking about? A X E? its just textures on the ground? and i cant even notice anything besides X made of wood planks, where did u find A and E lmao
    Last edited by tankelele; 2016-10-21 at 12:08 AM.

Updates from the US forum on this topic: A cave at (61,35) in highmountain, found based on the direction of a compass next to a picture of the axe, looks like (http://i.imgur. com/ZckWAdA.jpg) this. The red inside is pulsing, suggesting a fire, making us believe this could be a likely spot. Also, we have been told that the discord community fully investigated the maps which were brought up here and have so far been unable to find anything of use.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaexaender View Post
    Updates from the US forum on this topic: A cave at (61,35) in highmountain, found based on the direction of a compass next to a picture of the axe, looks like (http://i.imgur. com/ZckWAdA.jpg) this. The red inside is pulsing, suggesting a fire, making us believe this could be a likely spot. Also, we have been told that the discord community fully investigated the maps which were brought up here and have so far been unable to find anything of use.
    Just went and couldnt make anything happen. Tried skagglydrink as well.

Edit: also tried while dead
    Last edited by Firminator; 2016-10-21 at 01:41 AM.

imgur com/fvwxHI4
    can be true map

anyone try here that is ak9 or 10? 36 82 are coords

imgur com/a/GLw25

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

That map is of stormheim. The two dots are almost exactly where Halls of Valor and Maw of Souls are.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

I don't know if this is new, but Strom'kar doesn't fear trolls in Arathi Highlands; the Witherbark tribe. Yet it works over the hills in Jintha'alor and other azeroth trolls. I killed a bunch, but not all, with no result but maybe there's something there?

Does anyone know what Sotnar's Rest is for and the under water cave north of it?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sumcupidarrow View Post
    Does anyone know what Sotnar's Rest is for and the under water cave north of it?
    If it's what I'm thinking of, the cave is for the kosumoth attunement.

If we have to fish something up, I'm gonna be pretty mad. I got sick of it with the Heart of Corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus-WOW View Post
    That map is of stormheim. The two dots are almost exactly where Halls of Valor and Maw of Souls are.
    What about the third dot on the upper right of it? Or is that supposed to be part of the "text" that's there.

Also, how is that even a map of stormheim? I'm failing to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    What about the third dot on the upper right of it? Or is that supposed to be part of the "text" that's there.

Also, how is that even a map of stormheim? I'm failing to see it.
    Entrance to Helheim
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

That map is also in Black Rook hold, in the room just before the last boss, on a table.