Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    People will still look for 875+

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Guild group, 840+-

Pugs, 895+ and 3 legendaries, voicecom, Drivers licence, School diploma, shoe size, prefered sexual fetishes, Mensa IQ test results, eye exam results, 5 Olympic gold medals, 1500 Twitter/Facebook followers (Likes on 95% of your content), 1 million youtube subscribers, 54 traits in ur main and offspec weapons, Exactly 683 skill in fishing, All store mounts and pets, Glad 1 rankings in 4 PVP seasons.
    But that is just the Blizzard suggetsed level. Just imagine what the playerbase will demand.

Quote Originally Posted by IntellectuallyChallenged View Post
    Yes, but you know that most groups wont accept anything under ilvl 870+ from day one.
    I am a healer, currently at 857 and I guarantee you, that I will find a group within a minute

Btw, how can i start the chain for the attunement?

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    considering theres an attunement which will make available tanks & healers even more scarce - I dont think pugs will be able to be too picky
    Never stopped them before.
    And it won't this time.

Their pickiness has resulted in a hugely reduced pool of players, and long wait times.
    But they still keep doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinderox View Post
    Btw, how can i start the chain for the attunement?
    Blizzard said it will mostly involve Mythic dungeons. On the PTR, Khadgar has a quest that sends you into Mythic Halls of Valor and later quests in that chain send you into Mythic Violet Hold, Black Rook Hold and Vault of the Wardens. I assume that's the prequest.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    WTF are you even on about. 840 OK. 835 maybe, 830 with friends. It's only Mythic, not Mythic + 6
    no..they already stated its a tad harder than mythic so prob compared to mythic +2 or +3. I mean you could probably do it with 830's but the struggle will be real

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    no..they already stated its a tad harder than mythic so prob compared to mythic +2 or +3. I mean you could probably do it with 830's but the struggle will be real
    If we would go with base itemlevel alone, Karazhan would be as hard as Mythic+ 6-9. Which I highly doubt, but Mythic+ 2-4 wouldn't suprise me, especially the later parts, since they drop higher itemlevel.
    And if a secret boss really exists that drops 875 gear, that one might be even harder.

Was the dungeon given a tuning pass before release? The videos for those people running it only seemed to be for one weekend in late September and no other feedback was really given.

Isn't one of the attuned having a 855 ilvl requirement?

Tuned for? I'd guess ~840.

Which ilvl will you need as a DPS in the group finder? Probably 880 if you are melee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollet View Post
    Was the dungeon given a tuning pass before release? The videos for those people running it only seemed to be for one weekend in late September and no other feedback was really given.
    As far as I know and the forum suggests, it was only open one weekend. Maybe they open it up again this one, else they probably tuned it with the data they got in mind.

maybe 845+ but people will ask for alot more. Just like normal mythics they will ask for an unreasonable ilvl just to keep out lower geared players

Deleted
    Generally speaking you should be able to clear any content with 15 level less than the loot level. But this will require effort in performing and preparation(understanding the mechanics). Most people want to faceroll it and for good reason too, because they just want to have fun rather than really challenge themselves. For this purpose the ilvl can go as high as they want.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I feel like the "player economy" has changed in recent expansions or something. I can't really explain it, I guess. Or maybe it's just my perception, I dunno.

I used to feel like it was so easy to get into groups and that I actually enjoyed meeting new people, playing to the best of my ability ("showing off" a little, maybe. ), and never felt like people were too crappy to each other.

Now I just friggin' dread pugging anything. My wife is constantly begging me to do mythics with her, and the thought of pugging just makes me want to log off and unsub. It just feels like everyone is chomping at the bit to bitch at you about every little thing and that item level is the alpha and omega of some new religion.

Although, if I really think about it, every group that I have done has been friendly and I've received compliments on my tanking. So maybe it's not actually the reality of the in-game interactions, but me hanging around this forum too much with all the negativity and complaining that's influencing my view of it.
    That's exactly it. These forums breed negativity so much that when you even think of using group finder you want to run for the hills. Yet I've only had a couple bad experiences in the last 3 years while pugging. It's similar to ninja looting. Someone does it once 5 years ago and people act like it happens every day.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    Tuned for? I'd guess ~840.

Which ilvl will you need as a DPS in the group finder? Probably 880 if you are melee.
    isnt that ment to be 800+ if ur a lock or spriest?

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Kara will be more of a compliment to EN rather than an upgrade. So I would say it'll be equal to about EN Heroic in difficulty.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10 ilevel before loot ilevel is usually a decent rule.

Regardless of ilvl, just waiting to see everyone complain about how long it takes. According to FatBoss (I think) the dungeon will take most decently geared groups roughly an hour and a half to finish.