Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsajoke View Post
    Omg, i'm telling you thats NOT REAL. IT IS FAKE. and you want a screenshot?
    If it was real i was spreading the info everywhere.

It is a fucking joke.
    People are more willing to believe that someone has unlocked it and is keeping it for themselves to be a speshul snowflake, rather than someone who is way too good at photoshop/hacking the servers and downloading the mainframes in the Matrix with Neo making an epic ruse post.

Prove us wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiru View Post
    People are more willing to believe that someone has unlocked it and is keeping it for themselves to be a speshul snowflake, rather than someone who is way too good at photoshop/hacking the servers and downloading the mainframes in the Matrix with Neo making an epic ruse post.

Prove us wrong.
    it's photoshoped, blades are way too big

7+ Year Old Account
    I know you may have heard this a thousand times already everybody, but I'm starting to believe Blizzard should drop us a hint soon. I mean look around on every forum, there are lots and lots of people who got the appearance look they wanted due to a glitch. And the number only increases. If it keeps going on like this its going to be easier to just glitch the damn thing! You can't make something so hidden that its literally easier to just glitch it than to actually find it.

This is very obviously not photoshopped, but what do I know? This is 2400* comments of craziness.
    Last edited by Alc; 2016-10-21 at 06:49 PM. Reason: *2332

Deleted

Prove us wrong.
    I know people just WANT that the skin was found, as i am, but it is not.
    Sorry peeps. It was a bad joke i know but i said it was a joke, at least i'm honest. bad, but honest at the end :P

Quote Originally Posted by IamJustice View Post
    it's photoshoped, blades are way too big
    Female humans have gigantic weapons.

I know people just WANT that the skin was found, as i am, but it is not.
    Sorry peeps. It was a bad joke i know but i said it was a joke, at least i'm honest. bad, but honest at the end :P
    You're afraid not to teach a photo unedited?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesofMachines View Post
    What I'd like to see is the SS's before photoshop, since that's what he's claiming now instead of hacking.
    //vid.me/xv8s

It is enough to prove that?
    Quality is shit so upload was fast.

Deleted
    //vid.me/xv8s

There we go, that wasn't so hard.

Now back we go to jumping off cliffs in Icecrown and corpse exploding random maps that an NPC pointed at from halfway across the world something something runic alphabet.

Deleted
    it seems to make sense that it could be something to do with the Dark horseman class hall upgrade.
    as most other classes have a similar thing to do with class hall upgrades unlocking HAA and since this is once per day and only an hour time limit,
    there must be something more specific to do with such a thing.

//vid.me/xv8s

And what does this link prove?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ant13 View Post
    Proves that what the link he posted was a fake.

Deleted
    That he DOESN'T have it.

Yeah, we've reached this point now.

(Can't wake up.)

It proves he doesn't really have the weapons. It doesn't prove how he faked it though. At this point it doesn't matter, and there's no reason to push him further. If he hacked it, blizz will look into it and decide what to do. If he photoshopped it, then he should seriously apply to a position at a magazine company or something. Either way, he thought it'd be funny to make a post getting everybody excited, it worked he got his kicks, he told us it's fake, we still don't know where to get it. But he did invigorate the thread a bit, which is nice!

he just used a mod skin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesofMachines View Post
    It proves he doesn't really have the weapons. It doesn't prove how he faked it though. At this point it doesn't matter, and there's no reason to push him further. If he hacked it, blizz will look into it and decide what to do. If he photoshopped it, then he should seriously apply to a position at a magazine company or something. Either way, he thought it'd be funny to make a post getting everybody excited, it worked he got his kicks, he told us it's fake, we still don't know where to get it. But he did invigorate the thread a bit, which is nice!
    That's how. Photoshop. vid.me/bKF1

Deleted
    That's how. Photoshop. vid.me/bKF1
    Everything aside, thems some pretty good photoshop skills man.

Everything aside, thems some pretty good photoshop skills man.
    Inb4 "actually it's super easy"

10+ Year Old Account
    Am i the only one who's starting to dream about this everyday? I see myself finding the HAA trigger, hell i even dreamed of me already working towards the other color variations. Then i wake up to such disappointment.

Seems like this will be the only way to find it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEkrWRHCDQU