Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It's pure bullshit, how does having voter ID laws suppress minority votes? It doesn't, anyone with common sense would see that.
    Common sense is the fall back argument for everyone who can't come up with a better one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Common sense is the fall back argument for everyone who can't come up with a better one.
    And you're deflecting because you can't answer the first question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Unless it was the republicans fault no one will care.
    I don't think this is true.

First of all, if this was intentional voter fraud and not, say, a clerical mistake (the article was vague due to early information being lacking), then I care regardless of who did it.

Second of all, if it was done by the Democrats the Republicans will point to it and yell "SEE!" And, well, rightly so. (Get it?)

Third of all, if the Democrats were doing it, they were stupid. Clinton doesn't need Indiana. Clinton probably doesn't want Indiana, at least, not badly enough to cheat to get it. She's winning.

And you're deflecting because you can't answer the first question.
    Whether it's strict or non-strict is defined in the link given by the article.
    http://www.ncsl.org/research/electio.../voter-id.aspx

Wasn't deflecting. Didn't answer because, as with the rest of your post, it was shit you could have gotten the answers to if you had actually read more than whatever you needed to argue against it.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

15+ Year Old Account
    Read I think at Washington post that they found 31 cases of individual voter fraud after they went through all the elections since 2000.
    Such an issue. Tens of millions of votes and 31 cases.

Its for GOP'ers to yell about, could be easily fixed as well by a free state ID but of cos that would not help the dying party.
    Better to gerrymander...

Democracy hoho
    Last edited by Bakis; 2016-10-21 at 07:15 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Voter fraud happens. However, they're only charged? WTF! Voter fraud is atleast worth a year at prison.
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2016-10-21 at 07:25 PM.

Whether it's strict or non-strict is defined in the link given by the article.
    http://www.ncsl.org/research/electio.../voter-id.aspx

Wasn't deflecting. Didn't answer because, as with the rest of your post, it was shit you could have gotten the answers to if you had actually read more than whatever you needed to argue against it.
    You're still deflecting, how does having ID restrict minorities from voting? Tell me in your own words, come on I want to hear it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    *Sees a voter fraud thing in indianapolis*
    *Seems to think trump and his running mate are responsible*
    Well someone didn't read my second post in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Read I think at Washington post that they found 31 cases of individual voter fraud after they went through all the elections since 2000.
    Such an issue. Tens of millions of votes and 31 cases.

Its for GOP'ers to yell about, could be easily fixed as well by a free state ID but of cos that would not help the dying party.
    Better to gerrymander...

Demoracy hoho
    http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/...ar-after-year/

In a big picture sense, anything that can harm Trump's chances should be used to attack him, because at this point it's about maximizing how badly he can lose, in the hopes that a crushing defeat might help banish the alt-right into political obscurity.
    Keep on hoping kid, you're going to be sorely disappointed in that regard.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Voter fraud totally does not happen and is a non issue. /s
    Your avatar and this post tell me you think you've got everything figured out and we're all sheep. Tip your fedora harder.

You're still deflecting, how does having ID restrict minorities from voting? Tell me in your own words, come on I want to hear it.
    really with the 900 studies out there already you need someone on this forum to tell you how it restricts them?

come on now

Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    Your avatar and this post tell me you think you've got everything figured out and we're all sheep. Tip your fedora harder.
    Quiet the opposite on the first part, I actually research things, while sheep believe everything that first what they want to believe. How about you stay on topic and focus less on me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    really with the 900 studies out there already you need someone on this forum to tell you how it restricts them?

come on now
    What's the studies conclusion? Are they getting turned away from getting an ID because of their race?

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Keep on hoping kid, you're going to be sorely disappointed in that regard.
    One can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Forgive me if i remain skeptical that you would eat crow on this.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Oh, I apologize. *Facepalms* I am mixed up with alot of things. I apologize if I was stupid there for a sec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Forgive me if i remain skeptical that you would eat crow on this.
    *ahem*

Nah, he wouldn't. I just read the vaguely-worded article about the beginning of an investigation with nearly no evidence to work with, saw everyone else jumping to conclusions and thought "That looks like fun! I want to play too!"
    That's me, flat-out saying I was jumping to conclusions and doing it on purpose, for fun.

Incidentally, "he" is Mike Pence. I stand by that he wouldn't order, or allow, voter fraud. Nor does he need to: Indiana is going red.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you fail to read your own link again? I bet you did...

But the Los Angeles County Registrar confirms they have signed vote-by-mail envelopes with her mother’s name for the 2014 and 2012 election, though she died 10 years ago.

It’s possible as a junior, election officials mistakenly attributed the vote to his father. There is no way to tell from CBS2’s data but he wonders why his dad is still registered.

So what we have here is absentee ballots being cast which having ID would not prevent....We also have mistaken identity based on folks having the same name just a Jr. and Sr. Keep banging that drum Zenkai...your ability to post shit without reading it is astounding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Oh, I apologize. *Facepalms* I am mixed up with alot of things. I apologize if I was stupid there for a sec.
    Nah, you got Poe'd that's all. It happens to everyone. It happens to me a LOT. All good, Mr. Foggy Green Pointy Guy.

Nah, you got Poe'd that's all. It happens to everyone. It happens to me a LOT. All good, Mr. Foggy Green Pointy Guy.
    Yah, it really does happen alot of times to me. Also, my profile pick is based off of lord sargeras and the legion from warcraft.