Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    Grats dude, what the hell did you sacrifice to get those two legs? Out of curiosity, are those your only 2 legs?
    Lots of time to Maw of Souls :P. And yes, these are my only two.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gromnak View Post
    Hello GlovesRing brother!
    HeyGuys :^)

Deleted
    It's so depressing to see an Arms warrior with the 2 BiS legendaries. It just looks like it makes the spec so much more fun than the rage starved RNG mess it's currently.
    Ofcourse my legendaries are the fucking speed boots and aoe belt, fu Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    We used invisibility potions to skip trash to the first boss, and the Rez was from the hunters pet . And yes, we found it was best off using immunities and sacrificing me(rip my wallet and about 50 augment runes), rather than dps the adds down.
    Ok wait how did you get it so that only you and the tank got damaged and not the other 3? Did a M+6 last night and we all took damage, myself a prot warrior took the least amount. Did I miss some basic tac with the boss here?

Yeah definitely a big ups for doing most likely the hardest dungeon in Legion on M+15. Try to put together a group of friend who are looking to do higher level M+ dungeons as a challenge as well and I love seeing stuff like this as it shows what we can do to improve.

Quote Originally Posted by Siversmith View Post
    Ok wait how did you get it so that only you and the tank got damaged and not the other 3? Did a M+6 last night and we all took damage, myself a prot warrior took the least amount. Did I miss some basic tac with the boss here?

Yeah definitely a big ups for doing most likely the hardest dungeon in Legion on M+15. Try to put together a group of friend who are looking to do higher level M+ dungeons as a challenge as well and I love seeing stuff like this as it shows what we can do to improve.
    Thanks! . The strat for us was to have the paladin bubble, the hunter turtle and the mage iceblock, so they all immune the damage. The prot warrior stacks a big ignore pain, gets a sac from the paladin and pops a few cooldowns. We found there was no feasable way to keep me alive (was overkilling me by like 12 million LOL) so, much to my groups delight, we sacrificed me. Every attempt. For many attempts. So it was mostly just the fact that we happened to have a really good comp that allowed us to use that strat.
    Last edited by Revvo; 2016-10-21 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    It's so depressing to see an Arms warrior with the 2 BiS legendaries. It just looks like it makes the spec so much more fun than the rage starved RNG mess it's currently.
    Ofcourse my legendaries are the fucking speed boots and aoe belt, fu Blizz.
    Same ones I have. Excellent game design 10/10.

I see, so purely because you had no way to actively mitigate the spell it was by default. Well it still is a hell of a later better than to loose everyone. Very good comp and I am guessing it took a number of wipes to setup this strat right.

Quote Originally Posted by Siversmith View Post
    I see, so purely because you had no way to actively mitigate the spell it was by default. Well it still is a hell of a later better than to loose everyone. Very good comp and I am guessing it took a number of wipes to setup this strat right.
    Yeah it took a few adjustments to decide that this was the best way. Trust me, my wallet and I were against it :P

Deleted
    Lower right corner of the video... Dat rotation!

FR - Filler - FR - Filler - FR - Filler - FR - Filler - FR - Filler - FR - Filler - FR - Filler....

Still a bummer even with 2 BIS Legendaries... i stick with Fury.

(Great achievement though, congrats!)

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio9 View Post

FR - Filler - FR - Filler - FR - Filler - FR - Filler - FR - Filler - FR - Filler - FR - Filler....

Rofl, I like my 4 buttons! And thank you

Grats on the kill. Did you use Sweeping Strikes on your kill? If not, why?

Grats on getting Server First M+15 . Can I ask you to post your Weak Auras? They look very good. Also which addon is it to show your health/rage bars in the middle. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaljurei View Post
    Grats on the kill. Did you use Sweeping Strikes on your kill? If not, why?
    No I did not. Reason being that with a BM hunter and a Fire mage, we had a lot of cleave in our group comp already. That being paired with this weeks 1st(bolster) and 3rd (tyrannical) affixes, having me remain a single/priority target spec was the best choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Koboldius View Post
    Grats on getting Server First M+15 . Can I ask you to post your Weak Auras? They look very good. Also which addon is it to show your health/rage bars in the middle. Thanks.
    Sure thing man! Any of my warrior specific ones can be found here:
    http://pastebin.com/eXVrqWA1

Any dungeon ones I got from here:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...geon-Weakauras

The addon in the middle is ice hud

Deleted
    The pride is strong in this one!

Lots of time to Maw of Souls :P. And yes, these are my only two.
    Yeah my 2 happened to be Sephuz's and Mannoroth's, sadboys . One day arms will be fun, or the legs will be nerfed before I get there lol... though I hope not.

Everyone keeps tossing that around, but I don't think arms w/ those legs is imba in the slightest - just competitive with other top DPS. They also enforce Arms' singular strength - ST, while AoE will always remain lower than what most classes can pull outside of a 1.5 min window.
    Last edited by Anbokr; 2016-10-21 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio9 View Post

Question about that. According to the new Arm's Guide on Skywall Slam is supposed to be your rage dump now not FR. I'm not sure if you were just capping out on Rage due to your two legendaries or if your not familar with the new rotation.

Also you seem to prioritize Slam over WW on group packs. I'm not sure what to make of it. I've been struggling with my Arms Warrior not nowing whats best.

LOL. No, but it's insane. Plays how the class feels like it should baseline. Little to no downtime really. Super fun
    Yeah the classes in Legion only work with the good legendaries, fucking great design. Instead of just RNG gear, or rotations, you now have RNG class design. Love it.

No I did not. Reason being that with a BM hunter and a Fire mage, we had a lot of cleave in our group comp already. That being paired with this weeks 1st(bolster) and 3rd (tyrannical) affixes, having me remain a single/priority target spec was the best choice.

Sure thing man! Any of my warrior specific ones can be found here:
    http://pastebin.com/eXVrqWA1

Any dungeon ones I got from here:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...geon-Weakauras

The addon in the middle is ice hud
    Thanks for the weakauras

Deleted
    Gz, can only echo that its terribly sad that lucky people get a better experience because blizzard designed things that should be core as an RNG luxury.

so arms rotation is basically keep CS / SD off cd, while getting 3 stacks of FR then MS then repeat?