Quote Originally Posted by Necesario View Post
    Am i the only one who's starting to dream about this everyday? I see myself finding the HAA trigger, hell i even dreamed of me already working towards the other color variations. Then i wake up to such disappointment.
    this thing is also getting to my head

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, someone debunk these two please:

1) Map at DK Class hall (beside the mythic chest)
    I know this one was debunked based on the fact that many other classes have it at their class halls, but i just found the exact same map laying around in a cave in Suramar besides a skeleton with a bag next to him, and the map has a bone laying next to it, just like the bone at the side of the map at our class hall. Just look at the Picture:
    imgur . com/a/rvpql

2) A "Weathered Parchment" at the top of highmountain, a blade with a message that says the following:
    "In honor of those who ascend to unimaginable heights. May your spirit continue through the dreams of others who follow..."
    Picture:
    imgur . com/a/I9FDb

Wowhead info:
    wowhead . com/object=251681/weathered-parchment#comments

Deleted
    Am i the only one who's starting to dream about this everyday? I see myself finding the HAA trigger, hell i even dreamed of me already working towards the other color variations. Then i wake up to such disappointment.
    Not as much , but everyday I do keep coming here thinking that some progress would have been made.

And with someone now model editing the swords, we need to be extra careful when believing someone who claims to have it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFilthy View Post
    Aftar reading up on all the other Flavor text HAAs out there and the way to find them I see a connection on most, if not all, of them.
    Some of them outright says the name of whoever drops it, not for us though but still there has to be something there we missed.

"Written in an ancient language that no living soul remembers,
    yet somehow the words leap to your tongue,
    yearning to be read"
    Going back to what SoFilthy said back on page 103, I think the flavour text does give some indication or clue as to where to look.

Now take this with a grain of salt here, but I'm trying to put myself in the mind of the Developer and recreate the Moon Logic in this.

Taking a cryptical look at the flavour text on the HAA:

The first line says "Written in an ancient language that no living soul remembers". For some reason this had me thinking of dead languages, so I did a quick almighty google search on dead languages in WoW. Nothing. I did however find this; http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Language_of_Death

This would make total sense, as a language no "Living soul remembers".

Now take a look at the two quest links at the bottom of the page, see which name pops out at you.
    A certain Death Knight knowledgeable in an ancient language no living soul remembers?

You'll kind of need him for the second line to make sense.

The second line says "Yet somehow the words leap to your tongue, yearning to be read". Yet somehow? This means the writing is alien to you, but is wierdly familiar.
    This would make sense considering you're a Death Knight raised under the Lich King. But remember, you're technically still a new Death Knight. You went through training at Acherus, but after the subsequent defeat at the battle of Light's Hope Chapel, you and your orders tutelage under the Lich King ceased. Nobody to teach you the Language of Death.

Please say you all have Koltira Deathweaver following you around EVERYWHERE in the Broken Isles...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Not as much , but everyday I do keep coming here thinking that some progress would have been made.

And with someone now model editing the swords, we need to be extra careful when believing someone who claims to have it
    If someone does get it, most probably is going to get posted somewhere and get viral right away, especially considering this is one of the few HAA's that hasn't been found yet. So i wouldnt trust the people saying they have it without sharing any info of how they did it.

Um, is that like true to lore? Or did someone just go edit a wiki page?

about every other night ill have dreams of finding a object and interacting with it to find it

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Never thought of this before, but please debunk it.

Whenever I take a flight path (especially out of Dalaran) I hear a buff sound (like the pally blessings buffs).

Please confirm this happens to everyone, and isn't just me. (Was just thinking of the druid screeches).

Quote Originally Posted by Moka View Post
    Going back to what SoFilthy said back on page 103, I think the flavour text does give some indication or clue as to where to look.

Now take this with a grain of salt here, but I'm trying to put myself in the mind of the Developer and recreate the Moon Logic in this.

The first line says "Written in an ancient language that no living soul remembers". For some reason this had me thinking of dead languages, so I did a quick almighty google search on dead languages in WoW. Nothing. I did however find this; http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Language_of_Death

Now take a look at the two quest links at the bottom of the page, see which name pops out at you.
    A certain Death Knight knowledgeable in an ancient language no living soul remembers?

The second line says "Yet somehow the words leap to your tongue, yearning to be read". Yet somehow? This means the writing is alien to you, but is wierdly familiar.
    This would make sense considering you're a Death Knight raised under the Lich King. But remember, you're technically still a new Death Knight. You went through training at Acherus, but after the subsequent defeat at the battle of Light's Hope Chapel, you and your orders tutelage under the Lich King ceased. Nobody to teach you the Language of Death.

Please say you all have Koltira Deathweaver following you around EVERYWHERE in the Broken Isles...

Don't get me wrong though I'm all for this, but after what just happened with that screen shot and crafty photo shop.... Editing a wiki page is just as easy...Just don't blame me for being slightly skeptical.

But I will most certianly start taking Koltira with me more often and hope he triggers something, maybe that's the reason he was put as a follower in the first place, would make a lot of sense and sounds very exciting if that does happen!

Quote Originally Posted by MartyrPayens View Post
    Never thought of this before, but please debunk it.

Whenever I take a flight path (especially out of Dalaran) I hear a buff sound (like the pally blessings buffs).

Please confirm this happens to everyone, and isn't just me. (Was just thinking of the druid screeches).

When do you hear it? Right when you take off? I tried on my DK, and just hear the coin sound for paying for the flight. Tried on my Demon Hunter, no buff sound either.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zutroy View Post
    When do you hear it? Right when you take off? I tried on my DK, and just hear the coin sound for paying for the flight. Tried on my Demon Hunter, no buff sound either.
    Just flew from Felblaze Ingress to Meredil, and heard it as I was about half way through.

Edit: Let me disable rarity/npc scan and see if it still happens. Even though those don't have the same sounds.

Deleted
    page 5 on blades mentions the duel between arthas and uther in andorhal.. maybe duel a holy paladin there?

Has there been anything to disprove the "drops from soultakers world boss" idea? Because I still think that seems most likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyrPayens View Post
    Just flew from Felblaze Ingress to Meredil, and heard it as I was about half way through.

Edit: Let me disable rarity/npc scan and see if it still happens. Even though those don't have the same sounds.

Maybe some sort of buff when you cross zones. Stonetalon Mountains does that.

I believe this is the treasure map buff for each zone. That is the sound i hear when the treasure map buff is applied.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Treasure buff has to be it... Thanks for debunking it!

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Has there been anything to disprove the "drops from soultakers world boss" idea? Because I still think that seems most likely.
    It honestly doesn't matter to or from. If it's from Soultakers we still need to wait for Soultakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Moka View Post

I've had Koltira with me 100% of the time since i could have him be my bitch. I'm lazy and he tanks stuff i don't want to fight when i run through places. Super fun. Does he ever say or do anything of importance? I've never seen him say or do anything other than his typical lines. "I'm right by your side!"/"The ebon blade stands together!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Koltira does fuck all besides spout 2 lines and doing about 2k dps with the occassional taunt.

So i just used my flight masters whistle in azsuna and it returned me to azurewing repose. When i arrived i heard a voice say "do not succumb to the darkness." No text came up or anything. Havent been able to get it to happen again. AK8