10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    okeefe has never produced anything that wasn't pure bullshit, so I dunno why there's any expectation this video is credible
    It is credible, it's just not saying what the guys claims. Nothing to do with Hillary and everything to do with talking about how easily Trump supporters are driven to violence. The spin is that this super PAC is in cahoots to tell people to wear planned Parenthood shirts to Trump rallies, because they will spark violence... and not that Trump supporters are so insane that wearing a planned Parenthood shirt, is starting a riot.

Don't wear shirts with things Trump supporters disagree with... or you might just start a riot... that's the actual lesson of those videos... safe space...

- - - Updated - - -

Those dastardly Trump supporters are just too cunning and level headed to be lead to violence over a shirt? Right O'Kief fans?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    They went berserk on him.
    That's not berserk. They just had so much ammunition to work with, that they couldn't even narrow it down to a Top Ten list. It was a planned, methodical beating.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    I bet 20 bucks Trump
    Not even Trump is that stupid.

or Alex Jones
    Um...not even Trump is that stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post

but I'm sure Trump will have many things to tweet in response soon enough...
    Except Twitter is down due to some big ddos attack which must be killing Trump right now. This thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-DDOS-Attacks is talking about the attacks with some sources to news articles linked.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...6a6_video.html
    So now he has decided to attack the most popular political figure in current U.S politics.

This fucking guy.
    All she wants to do is campaign because she feels that strongly that Trump is a horrible choice? HOW FUCKING DARE SHE not invite me to join her in trashing Donnald trump!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    So now he has decided to attack the most popular political figure in current U.S politics.

This fucking guy.
    He just keeps alienating the women voters more and more every day, I love it.

Deleted

This fucking guy.
    Stop waggling your "not to start an argument but" Chow Chow paws Donald, stop waggling them Oo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    He just keeps alienating the women voters more and more every day, I love it.
    South park was AMAZING this week, especially that opening with Trump Garrison giving his usual campaign speech

*Women start to walk about of Trump Garrisons speech after he says stuff the real Donny Dump spews constantly*

Trump Garrison: "Oh geeze you were so on board, can't believe I let that offensive line slip. Poor girls, did you get your feelings hurt after cheering for 'f*ck all the immigrants?' Geeze, I'm sorry, geeze."

Still, in the real world little Donny Dump will somehow receive a percentage of the female vote. It's insane.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    South park was AMAZING this week, especially that opening with Trump Garrison giving his usual campaign speech

*Women start to walk about of Trump Garrisons speech after he says stuff the real Donny Dump spews constantly*

Trump Garrison: "Oh geeze you were so on board, can't believe I let that offensive line slip. Poor girls, did you get your feelings hurt after cheering for 'f*ck all the immigrants?' Geeze, I'm sorry, geeze."

Still, in the real world little Donny Dump will somehow receive a percentage of the female vote. It's insane.
    Only the most hardcore conservative women and those weirdos that wear the shirts "You can grab my pussy Donald!" like what the fuck lol

Almost as bad as girlfriends of the Alt-wrong who are literally setting women back 100 years.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2016-10-21 at 08:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Almost as bad as Alt-wrong girlfriends who are literally setting women back 100 years.
    *hysterical voice* Women's suffrage?? Haven't women suffered enough?

No wonder Republicans keep gutting funding for education when bigoted morons are the voters they specifically target (primarily via the Southern Strategy) and desperately rely on for the votes they can't outright steal.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

*hysterical voice* Women's suffrage?? Haven't women suffered enough?

No wonder Republicans keep gutting funding for education when bigoted morons are the voters they specifically target (primarily via the Southern Strategy) and desperately rely on for the votes they can't outright steal.
    I'm glad you keep posting the southern strategy, most of these guys have no clue that the racists left the democrat party after the civil rights act was passed into law and think southern racists just stayed in the democrat party.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad you keep posting the southern strategy, most of these guys have no clue that the racists left the democrat party after the civil rights act was passed into law and think southern racists just stayed in the democrat party.
    Whenever I mention that the Republicans are the "Party of Lincoln" I always use quotes or say it sarcastically. The Republican party of today in no way resembles the Republican party of Lincoln. Do you really think a Republican would get away with something like the Emancipation Proclamation? They get primaried out of the PRESIDENCY.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Truculentt View Post
    Its a ridiculous dramatization, and frankly, more insulting to Muslims than anyone else.

Look at whats happening in Syria.

European countries being forced to take millions of refugees in... because they have no where else to go.... because we've bombed the living hell out of their cities. the entire country is basically a battle field for a war between russia and the US thats been going on for a long time.

we're responsible for that.

I feel bad for the guy, but lets be honest here... his son might be alive if people like hillary weren't dropping bombs on people in the first place.

You don't know what 'forced' means, it seems.

10+ Year Old Account

Yes Southpark is now on the list of MSM conspiracy...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mnemoniker View Post
    literally as in they have time travel machines? are you one of those people who overuse the word literally to substantiate a lame-duck argument?
    No, I think used the other meaning of the word, according to the dictionary:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/literally

the liberal left prop up neckbeard trolls on the internet (known as the alt-right) as some sort of threat to their livelihood but it has no problem white knighting and even importing Muslims, by the hundreds of thousands, who don't believe women shouldn't have any rights at all...among many other things they persecute non-Muslims for in their home countries. funny how that works.
    Yeah, the Muslim women I work with, have no rights at all.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    DONALD ROAST HILARY AT PRIVATE DINNER

HILARY CLAPS BACK

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Times reporting on Okeefes latest video and how okeefe removes context from his video so you can only jump to conclusions on what is said. http://time.com/4536212/james-okeefe...deo-democrats/

This is tantamount to Getting a phone message that says, "I've got a bombshell and I'm going to drop it on New Year's Eve at Times Square and my wife will be so surprised she will have to accept the engadgement ring" and then running to the cops with the edited audio file of them saying, "I've got a bombshell and I am going to drop it on New Year's Eve."

If anything you should be pissed off at Okeefe for consistently lying to you to get you angry so you act against his enemies but you are too busy agreeing with what he is showing you under false pretense to even doubt what you are seeing.

Fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice... oh hell he says things I like to hear so he can keep on fooling me.

O'keefe is just a lying POS as usual. all he ever does is LIE LIE LIE LIE and LIE some more. anyone that takes his works seriously should seriously look to get some help for the problems they have in life.

10+ Year Old Account

America's reaction to Trump this election
    A GIF has never been so true.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    O'keefe is just a lying POS as usual. all he ever does is LIE LIE LIE LIE and LIE some more. anyone that takes his works seriously should seriously look to get some help for the problems they have in life.
    He lied to Republicans twice before, this is his third time. Lie to me once shame on you, lie to me twice shame on me, lie to me three times shame on my ancestors for passing on the gullible gene.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    He lied to Republicans twice before, this is his third time. Lie to me once shame on you, lie to me twice shame on me, lie to me three times shame on my ancestors for passing on the gullible gene.
    And yet the irrational Hillary-haters just lap it up, and ignore anything that falls out of their narrative.

10+ Year Old Account
    A college-eduated minority woman is challenging his spotlight.

THIS WILL NOT STAND.