Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

What do you guys do on the weekend?

Right now you are looking at it. How about you guys?

10+ Year Old Account
    Masturbate.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    thats admirable.

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Masturbate.
    /10 characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    thats admirable.
    My seamen thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Video games. Yard work. More video games. Maybe a movie on Netflix.

Every few weekends I go watch a dirt race at the Golden Isles Speedway. One of my friends races in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Video games. Yard work. More video games. Maybe a movie on Netflix.

Every few weekends I go watch a dirt race at the Golden Isles Speedway. One of my friends races in it.

that actually sounds like a plan for a weekend. I'm not judging anyone. I do fuck all just like everyone else here.

10+ Year Old Account
    A standard weekend for me usually involves:

- Video games and movies/tvshows
    - Heading over to my best friend and his GF (they literally live right across the road from my place) for some beer, random discussions, games, music etc. Sometimes joined by other friends too.
    - Some household chores, cleaning whatever's necessary etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    I spend time with my wife and watch some football (this time of year). I'll play some games too. She usually has me playing Hearthstone at least once a day so she can watch me do my daily quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to go with the girl I'm dating to watch a movie about child molestation. After that, not sure.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

I do the same as during weekdays, nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Going to go with the girl I'm dating to watch a movie about child molestation. After that, not sure.
    lol sounds like a lovely evening of romance.

Usually dinner & movie on Friday nights with my husband (I'm at the restaurant now actually). Saturdays I typically go shopping early mornings and do any laundry that needs to be done. Saturday evenings we usually go out to dinner early and later evening with friends or as a couple to concerts, plays, festivals, opera, movies, etc. We go to a LOT of concerts (seeing Skeletonwitch tomorrow night actually).

Sunday mornings I usually prepare some meals for the week and do any house chores that need attending. Watch a few football games, visit my sister. I try to keep Sundays open ended- so we usually go for a nice family dinner out, visit a friend or go out shopping.

My husband and I are very compatible so we get a long very well.

Tonight is probably pizza and a movie at home. Tomorrow I'm going hiking in the AM, then have two birthday parties to go to. One is this super massive shindig with a rented space, circus tents, live music etc with fire-breathers and flaming baton-twirlers. The other one is my former roommate's birthday party, about 20 people. He wants to go to a live performance of Rocky Horror Picture Show, and house party at his place.

Sunday is probably brunch with the former roommate and his girlfriend. My weekends are usually pretty boring, this one is exceptionally social/busy so I'll probably be passed out on the couch for most of Sunday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Whew, heavy topic (especially for date night). What's the movie?

10+ Year Old Account
    I spent the day cooking up 2 massive pots of chili. I bought a loaf of crusty bread and other staple foods. I'm just waiting for my sister come home from work and hope she likes it. Its something to feel good about right now, really struggling with eye infections and catarats...everything is good right now.

House chores, work related stuff, and we try to go somewhere like a campground or take in a show in Reno.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    sleep until 12 pm

In the morning... I skype with my husband because he's currently deployed (Qatar). I'm a home maker... so my weekdays are usually like my weekends. I'll probably clean this weekend though... it's easiest to deep clean my house when he's gone :P He's not here to distract me! It's honestly the only upside to him being gone... otherwise it sucks.

If it doesn't rain, I may also bring my dog to the park... and play a bit of pokemon go. Also depends on how cold it is. But knowing WA state falls... it rains nearly every day. It was sunny for a bit today. But rain clouds are already rolling in... as expected.

7+ Year Old Account
    Work. On my days off, however, I bounce around between cleaning, modding, gaming and TV/movies because ADD is srsbsns.