Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    we're talking about LFR, and it's my loot. i'm not there to gear people i've never met and never will meet again.
    Are you saying that you don't use an organized group of regular raiders to clear LFR? How do you ever expect to progress to the last bosses in LFR if you don't use a consistent group of progression oriented like minded individuals?

DE LFR loot! To hell with all LFRaider.

But do not DE mythic+ loot if anyone can actually upgrade with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Sorry I'm there for potential upgrades and otherwise profession mats. I'm not there to run a charity aside from carrying often terrible players.

Haha so me sharding loot awarded to me is being an asshole? No wonder everyone laughs at LFR heroes.
    by all means, regale us with your high-end raiding progress

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PiggyT View Post
    DE LFR loot! To hell with all LFRaider.

But do not DE mythic+ loot if anyone can actually upgrade with it.
    what do you consider the difference to be

I too run lfr for transmog and chaos crystals. You will literally never see these people again so who cares what you do with your loot. I save myself drama and just wait till I'm out of lfr to disenchant though because people go into nerd rage too easily because they feel entitled to YOUR loot just because some addon says you don't need it because of ilvl. That addon that announces what isn't an ilvl upgrade is aids beyond aids when it comes to creating toxic pug environment.

So? Then keep the crystal. I don't see what this thread is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    by all means, regale us with your high-end raiding progress
    It's high enough that I don't need to beg for loot in LFR let alone complain about how unfair it is.

All those guys here trying to de'ing 835 loot for 500 gold. PLEASE keep running LFR with your 850+ gear to carry my super shit alts. You can keep your 500 gold crystal for carrying me all the way.

I would never think of doing LFR with my 850+ chars, at least not for the chance of getting 500 gold. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    All those guys here trying to de'ing 835 loot for 500 gold. PLEASE keep running LFR with your 850+ gear to carry my super shit alts. You can keep your 500 gold crystal for carrying me all the way.

I would never think of doing LFR with my 850+ chars, at least not for the chance of getting 500 gold. xD
    i'd imagine, most geared people only run lfr due to the chance of a legendary or if nothing else, supposedly it'll increase your bad luck protection counter (if such a thing really exists). So far, there are 2 in my guild who've gotten a legendary item from the LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post

What do you consider the difference to be
    m+, to me atleast is content that matters. should an item drop that i do not need yet another in the group does, even if a pug, i'll be glad to trade it. This is not the case with LFR. also, while low mythics are fairly trivial, they're still far ahead of lfr.
    Last edited by aGit; 2016-10-21 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JonBeMerkin View Post
    Meh you are a fire mage so you are used to being spoiled.
    i agree wiht the op and my enchanter is a ww monk.

i hgate the plh addon if i win loot and that addon goes off its straight to de no ifs no buts its de'd

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    One option is just to have it mailed to you, or disenchant it right away before they whisper you

Ultimately if you want to be generous, feel free, but I wouldn't bother in LFR. If you're in a heroic pug though that plans on being in there for awhile, you might be more inclined to trade, but even then, just don't loot the boss or turn auto loot off

Personally I wouldn't be running LFR if it wasn't for the legendary chance. The titanforged chance isn't enough of a draw when I need loot to be 870+ at the bare minimum
    wont help because of the addon personal loot handler it reports who gets what wither you loot the boss or not

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Wow, you'd actually DE gear that people can use? I'm a pretty callous person and even I wouldn't do that.
    Why wouldn't they? Its their loot, how else are you going to fuel your enchanting profession?

Just dont loot the gear from the bosses.

It doesnt show up to anyone and will be mailed to you as soon as you leave the instance.

Works for dungeons, even Mythic+ as well depending on how stingy you want to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    So, I should run LFRs so that others can get loot. I have no other need for LFR except for Chaos Crystals. I will just skip LFRs I guess, if the general ethical expectation is to share loot which I don't need.

Thanks.
    It's not. Entitled people think they are entitled to your gear, ignore them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    So, I should run LFRs so that others can get loot. I have no other need for LFR except for Chaos Crystals. I will just skip LFRs I guess, if the general ethical expectation is to share loot which I don't need.

Thanks.
    You are happy to use them towards achieving the kill.
    But the loot is "yours only".
    Talk about hypocritical.

If you can skip LFR, then please do.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    It's not. Entitled people think they are entitled to your gear, ignore them.
    And you are "entitled" to disenchant that gear despite a group effort to obtain it.
    See how that goes both ways.
    Like I said, hypocrites.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Talk about hypocritical.

And you are "entitled" to disenchant that gear despite a group effort to obtain it.
    Like I said, hypocrites.
    hahaha, a "group effort" to get MY personal loot. All your effort in the group was for a CHANCE for you to get loot, not a chance to get someone elses.
    It definitely doesn't go both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    hahaha, a "group effort" to get MY personal loot. All your effort in the group was for a CHANCE for you to get loot, not a chance to get someone elses.
    It definitely doesn't go both ways.
    It does.
    Go solo LFR then and tell me how that goes.
    You can say that about any guild run in content, but would they accept the same "mine only" attitude ?
    Likely not.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    You realize you can simply de it later and just say to the group "oh already traded it away to some guy"

Jesus christ making such a huge fuss you must have double digit iq or something

If you are on my server and can trade me the chaos crystal for it or I otherwise have a long term investment in you improving (ie longer than the lfr run), sure. Otherwise, I get a shiny purple crystal. It isn't hard to have better gear than lfr. Low level mythic+ works for that.

Talk about hypocritical.

Like I said, hypocrites.
    Your argument is pathetically weak at the very best because your comparison is equally lacking. A group puts forth all of their efforts to kill a boss to reward gear/crystals & yet even with that fact not everybody who needs the gear would necessarily get the reward of gear if 2+ people needed the one item that somebody got & actually were willing to trade. So even under your interpretation of the whole 'group killed boss, somebody else should always benefit from the drop' still leaves one or more people shafted. The only difference of people keeping their own gear is that they themselves will be that one person that benefits over others, and thus actually benefiting from their profession instead of a quickly replaced piece of gear in one slot.

Impossible to argue with arrogance.

10+ Year Old Account
    It does.
    Go solo LFR then and tell me how that goes.
    You can say that about any guild run in content, but would they accept the same "mine only" attitude ?
    Likely not.
    Random people in LFR aren't my guildies. I don't run raids with my guild with the purpose of getting Chaos Crystals either.

How are you so delusional as to think that the act of queing for LFR entitles you to ANYTHING other than what drops for you? New flash: It doesn't. Objectively.

I'm not saying it makes you the nicest person in the world to do it, but there is literally zero obligation to give someone the loot that dropped for you, especially when the whole purpose of running the content was to get the crystals in the first place. Your effort in LFR entitles you to exactly 1 chance per boss for loot. Thats it.

- - - Updated - - -

Impossible to argue with arrogance.
    Where "arrogance" in this case is "someone who disagrees with me".