I'd like others opinions there too, I dump with Rampage instead of another BT if its off CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    I'd like others opinions there too, I dump with Rampage instead of another BT if its off CD.
    I always take two approaches. I either lead with Rampage and BC halfway through. So RP/BC > RB > OF > BT > RB > Ramp or I stick my guns with BT/BC > RB > OF > BT > RB > Ramp even if I sit at rage cap for a few gcds. The guaranteed enrage cycles is one of the biggest strengths of BC and you want to maximize that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellrin View Post
    No. In a perfect world without latency and player error, to fit 5th GCD into 5 second BC window you need to reduce GCD by 16,666% down to 1,25 seconds. Considering the way haste affects our GCD means you would need exactly 25% Haste to fit one more GCD into the 5 second BC window. Now, do you have special macro for BC+BT to have 0 ms delay between those? Do you have 0 latency? Do you press your buttons with perfect timing? No.

I wrote REGARDLESS OF YOUR HASTE and in that case I'm correct. To do it your way in real world scenario at least 26% haste is required.
    You need 20% haste to reduce your GCD to 1.25s. 1.5s/1.2 = 1.25s. If you assume there's a little server-side latency you can't control for(this is less than a 1% overall delay in practice), you'll be fine at 21% haste. I have no idea how you're arriving at 25% haste being required. Anyone who plays serious will have a macro to have a 0ms delay between BC and BT. The player's latency is a non-factor due to ability queuing, and you don't need to press your buttons with perfect timing since you made a simple macro.

Deleted
    so how is fury doing on the ptr with the buffs has it brought us inline with other classes hoping we are not way over powered just competative

Quote Originally Posted by Mrnoris View Post
    so how is fury doing on the ptr with the buffs has it brought us inline with other classes hoping we are not way over powered just competative
    We'll be one of the best dungeon classes, and middle of the pack in raids most likely. Unless you get a really long execute phase and never lose juggernaut stacks I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    We'll be one of the best dungeon classes, and middle of the pack in raids most likely. Unless you get a really long execute phase and never lose juggernaut stacks I guess.
    Just did some scientificially sound simulations by varying one variable each and came to the conclusion, that Arms will do better in Dungeons if completely ignoring Mortal Strike and Colossus Smash as long as there are 5 mobs alive. When going with an all out AoE spec, the single target dmg should still be in the region of Fury Warriors. This is of course assuming, that you have "Will of the First King" taken.

Asking the more experienced simcrafters: Will next weeks Fury buffs bring it back on top in AoE situations? The need to Bloodthirst when cleaving really hurts...

Quote Originally Posted by Beckster View Post
    Just did some scientificially sound simulations by varying one variable each and came to the conclusion, that Arms will do better in Dungeons if completely ignoring Mortal Strike and Colossus Smash as long as there are 5 mobs alive. When going with an all out AoE spec, the single target dmg should still be in the region of Fury Warriors. This is of course assuming, that you have "Will of the First King" taken.

Asking the more experienced simcrafters: Will next weeks Fury buffs bring it back on top in AoE situations? The need to Bloodthirst when cleaving really hurts...
    How does it hurt? You WW between Rampage and BT... BT is an AOE move now.

Fury AOE on 4-5 targets is great. Its steady and gets even more burst when you blow CD's (DR+OF+BC).
    Last edited by Roiids; 2016-10-21 at 04:29 PM.

Hi there! Need your advice witch trinket is better 880 Nightmare Egg Shell or 850 Ursoc's Rending Paw in ST?

So I'm curious, how many of you guys have your loot spec set to arms for a shot at the arms legs? I'm so conflicted, I want a pass at those gloves, but losing the chance at relics hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    So I'm curious, how many of you guys have your loot spec set to arms for a shot at the arms legs? I'm so conflicted, I want a pass at those gloves, but losing the chance at relics hurts.
    i dont will use arms loot spec until i got legenday helm and cloack

Deleted
    Same, got the cloack, need that helm before switching from fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    How does it hurt? You WW between Rampage and BT... BT is an AOE move now.

Fury AOE on 4-5 targets is great. Its steady and gets even more burst when you blow CD's (DR+OF+BC).
    Cleaved BT does less damage than a simple WW, it's really not worth purposefully cleaving it. Fury AoE is good only because it's consistent, it's actually not that strong, and mostly carried by OF damage.

Despite popular opinion, Bladestorm + WB is actually better than Fury's OF burst, it's just not as quick and doesn't have as short a cooldown, which is what gives Fury the edge in dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthan View Post
    You need 20% haste to reduce your GCD to 1.25s. 1.5s/1.2 = 1.25s. If you assume there's a little server-side latency you can't control for(this is less than a 1% overall delay in practice), you'll be fine at 21% haste. I have no idea how you're arriving at 25% haste being required. Anyone who plays serious will have a macro to have a 0ms delay between BC and BT. The player's latency is a non-factor due to ability queuing, and you don't need to press your buttons with perfect timing since you made a simple macro.
    The math here is correct, and that's where simulationcraft says the 4 GCDs inside BC breakpoint is, however in game you can expect something more like 24% to hit both the MH and OH hits of RB inside BC. At 23% the OH hit gets clipped outside BC since there is a delay between the two hits. This is with 90ms latency and a BC/BT macro.

Quote Originally Posted by Haveth View Post
    The math here is correct, and that's where simulationcraft says the 4 GCDs inside BC breakpoint is, however in game you can expect something more like 24% to hit both the MH and OH hits of RB inside BC. At 23% the OH hit gets clipped outside BC since there is a delay between the two hits. This is with 90ms latency and a BC/BT macro.
    Oh true, I just dug through logs and did see an instance of that clipped OH happening right at the end of a BC window. If you assume a fixed 1%(.015s) delay on every GCD and a .09s delay on the OH after each MH, you effectively need to fit 6s worth of GCD time into a 5 - 4*.015s - .09s = 4.85s window, which takes 23.7% haste to pull off. So you get about 2/3s the benefit of the breakpoint at ~21% haste, and the last 1/3rd of the benefit at ~24% haste.

So I'm hoping this hasn't been answered as I didn't see it posted during the discussion about Ayala's Stone heart a few pages back, but does it change up our rotation any in the pre-execute phase? When it procs should we enter say a "make-shift" execute phase and see how long we can string em, then go back to normal? Or just not stress it until execute phase for the extra free procs.

Hey guys very quick question in regards to Rotations and what not as I've reached an odd haste cap.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...myuss/advanced

Currently my rotation is as follows:

Opener - Charge, DR, BC/Avatar/Bloodthirst, RB, OF, BT, RB, FS, FS, Rampage

After this I go to essentially this:

(Counting that last Rampage in this rotation as well) Rampage, RB, FS, (At this point I have about .8 - 1.0s on Enrage), FS, BT, RB, FS, FS, BT, RB, FS, FS (I'm usually between 90 - 95 rage at this point and enrage falls off as I hit the last FS, assuming BT crit) DR, Rampage, RB, FS, FS, BT, RB.

Whoo that's a lot. So ultimately my question is, does this rotation makes since. I've since hit my prime in this game back at the end of cata but I still prefer to MIN/MAX when possible. I've read icy veins and watched guides from top players, but could never find something clear on the use of FS usage. I feel like the use of 2-4 stacks has served me well in keeping up with Enrage.

Last, I know I have a mastery gem, but I was able to hit 40% Mastery with that and it wouldn't have give another point in haste.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Emaias View Post
    Hey guys very quick question in regards to Rotations and what not as I've reached an odd haste cap.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...myuss/advanced

Currently my rotation is as follows:

Opener - Charge, DR, BC/Avatar/Bloodthirst, RB, OF, BT, RB, FS, FS, Rampage

After this I go to essentially this:

(Counting that last Rampage in this rotation as well) Rampage, RB, FS, (At this point I have about .8 - 1.0s on Enrage), FS, BT, RB, FS, FS, BT, RB, FS, FS (I'm usually between 90 - 95 rage at this point and enrage falls off as I hit the last FS, assuming BT crit) DR, Rampage, RB, FS, FS, BT, RB.

Whoo that's a lot. So ultimately my question is, does this rotation makes since. I've since hit my prime in this game back at the end of cata but I still prefer to MIN/MAX when possible. I've read icy veins and watched guides from top players, but could never find something clear on the use of FS usage. I feel like the use of 2-4 stacks has served me well in keeping up with Enrage.

Last, I know I have a mastery gem, but I was able to hit 40% Mastery with that and it wouldn't have give another point in haste.

Thanks
    there is too much FS there, for example, at opener, you have enough rage for a rampage before that two last FS. There isnot anything to think about FS, you just press when you dont have anything to press, it means that you never will press twice in a row, becouse when you BT-RB-FS you will have BT up again after FS, (or RB if you are doing RB-BT-FS), becouse BT even if you are already enranged is in a higher pririty than FS.

Quote Originally Posted by orgonutil View Post
    there is too much FS there, for example, at opener, you have enough rage for a rampage before that two last FS. There isnot anything to think about FS, you just press when you dont have anything to press, it means that you never will press twice in a row, becouse when you BT-RB-FS you will have BT up again after FS, (or RB if you are doing RB-BT-FS), becouse BT even if you are already enranged is in a higher pririty than FS.
    First, thanks for the reply. My reasoning though behind the FS is as follows:
    I understand that I have the rage for Rampage, but if I were to use Rampage following RB I'd have wasted two seconds on Enrage. The two extra globals gives me the extra 30% chance on my next BT, which could be the difference between a Enrage refresh or a less amount of time.

So wouldn't the two extra FS's inside Enrage prior to Rampage be more beneficially then wasting two seconds?

10+ Year Old Account
    You will only hit FS when there's nothing else to hit in the.

Quote Originally Posted by Fourze View Post
    You will only hit FS when there's nothing else to hit in the.
    I understand this. But the question I am asking is: with my current haste I am able to fit two extra GCD's inside my enrages prior to hitting Rampage or BT respectively. Is it worth it using two extra global within Enrage to increase the chance in a crit BT, rather then overlapping Enrage timers and potentially losing Enrage uptime?@Archimtiros any input?

Edit: Better convey point.
    Last edited by Emaias; 2016-10-22 at 12:03 AM.