Quote Originally Posted by mnemoniker View Post
    it's brazenly obvious that some of you are correcttherecord.org shills
    Says the guy with three posts. Okay.

literally as in they have time travel machines? are you one of those people who overuse the word literally to substantiate a lame-duck argument?

the liberal left prop up neckbeard trolls on the internet (known as the alt-right) as some sort of threat to their livelihood but it has no problem white knighting and even importing Muslims, by the hundreds of thousands, who don't believe women shouldn't have any rights at all...among many other things they persecute non-Muslims for in their home countries. funny how that works.
    I think you need to learn how to use literally properly if you think I used it wrong.
    There are many ways to set women back 100 years without time travel, figuratively and literally.

I'm sorry I said something that triggered your Alt-wrong mind so bad you had to create a burner account because I had you blocked because you are the girlfriend of the alt-wrong. Back to the banned list with you.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2016-10-21 at 11:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's brazenly obvious that some of you are correcttherecord.org shills or work directly for the clinton campaign with this amount of spin regarding these o'keefe videos. you're using the same tactic of shooting the messenger and never addressing the content of the message. both of these democrat scum featured in the video have been fired but yea these videos are fake though...MUH RUSSIA CONSPIRACY.
    The videos claimed that you can start a riot at a Trump rally, by just wearing a planned Parenthood T-Shirt... and your issue is that those opposing Trump, were instructed to wear them? Where is the 'we are not deplorables, this cannot possibly work' instead if the 'they are tricking us!'.

i assume you work in the US, so the obvious answer is you and those women don't live in an Islamic theocracy, our constitution and our laws supersedes their sharia law and whatever garbage is written in the Quran. do you honestly believe those women you work with would enjoy the same rights they have here in idk Saudi Arabia? Afghanistan? Pakistan?
    Those women are coming to US, not staying there. Nice of you to join the conversation... great way to make a case for refugees... kudos...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    Says the guy with three posts. Okay.
    It's not a guy. It's our easily triggered local girlfriend on the alt-wrong.

it's brazenly obvious that some of you are correcttherecord.org shills or work directly for the clinton campaign with this amount of spin regarding these o'keefe videos. you're using the same tactic of shooting the messenger and never addressing the content of the message. both of these democrat scum featured in the video have been fired but yea these videos are fake though...MUH RUSSIA CONSPIRACY.
    If someone repeatedly makes videos whose content is deceptive, then after a while you're pretty much justified to ignore the messenger.

Because otherwise you're simply wasting your time. As someone else said, this is basically the boy who cried wolf. Though I'd add the caveat that I don't really think O'Keefe is ever going to find an actual wolf.

You'll note that the lesson of that story isn't that everyone should have wasted their time listening to the liar, but that the liar shouldn't have lied so many times in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

i assume you work in the US, so the obvious answer is you and those women don't live in an Islamic theocracy, our constitution and our laws supersedes their sharia law and whatever garbage is written in the Quran. do you honestly believe those women you work with would enjoy the same rights they have here in idk Saudi Arabia? Afghanistan? Pakistan?
    No. Which is why the demonization of Muslims in Western countries is pathetic. You don't live in an Islamic theocracy, and our countries aren't going to become Islamic theocracies. So on the list of "threats to our livelihood," shitting on Muslims ranks right up there with shitting on the alt-right. At worst, Muslims who move to western countries and insist on clinging to their backwards garbage are going to make things uncomfortable for those around them. But you could ask a gay person, or someone who might want an abortion, or a science teacher how comfortable they've been with the Christians and their brand of backwards garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    If someone repeatedly makes videos whose content is deceptive, then after a while you're pretty much justified to ignore the messenger.

Because otherwise you're simply wasting your time. As someone else said, this is basically the boy who cried wolf. Though I'd add the caveat that I don't really think O'Keefe is ever going to find an actual wolf.

You'll note that the lesson of that story isn't that everyone should have wasted their time listening to the liar, but that the liar shouldn't have lied so many times in the first place.
    Burner account, triggered by alt-wrong girlfriend reference, shouts Muh x conspiracy! = Theodarnza.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2016-10-21 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Burner account, triggered by alt-wrong girlfriend reference, shouts Muh x conspiracy! = Theodarnza.
    Sentence structure feels different, though.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Sentence structure feels different, though.
    Yep, mad enough to make a burner account because I had them on ignore.

The only content of the message in O'Keefe videos is that he couldn't find anything to catch democrats on so he, in his enraged hard on to find something, created a lie by editing the film and then peddled it to Republicans who refuse to fact check anything before they run off with it and then gets accolades for lying about Democrats to Republicans.
    If you are dumb enough to believe him every time he lies to you then you deserve what you get.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Ex-chess champ Kasparov: Russia 'absolutely' trying to elect Trump

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/21/politi...ump/index.html

Most suspected this already.
    The fact that when cornered at the debate about putin that he continued on this ridiculous path of stating we could be friends with a man who has no intentions to be friends with us just reinforces the accusations that Clinton leveled at him.

I mean hell, even The Blaze run by Glenn Beck debunked his videos and they are conservative republican.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2016-10-22 at 12:11 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    And her Puppet comment was what triggered him, and started his nosedive during the debate.

That he took it so personally could mean there is something to that; or it hurt his 'uge' ego.
    I will give him credit- his head didn't explode when Hillary said he choked in Mexico... honestly though it didn't look like he was paying attention then.

so scott foval and robert creamer weren't dropped from their positions and these videos are still fake right?
    There are so many things wrong with the thought process leading to this and the conclusions you're trying to drawn from it that I'm really not going to bother. Because, as was already said, with < 10 posts you're almost guaranteed to be a usual poster that we've debated before.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1524146.html

More Okeefe debunking.

Okeefe only exposes that Okeefe is a burning tire fire damned and determined to prove his delusions are real, to the point he will harass simple people at their home only to find out there was nothing there.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2016-10-22 at 12:31 AM.

so scott foval and robert creamer weren't dropped from their positions and these videos are still fake right?
    Juan Carlos Vera was fired from his job after O'Keefe published that completely discredited ACORN video, even though Vera did nothing wrong. O'Keefe ended up paying Vera 100k to settle the lawsuit.

If you're such a fan of O'Keefe, how are you not aware of those facts?

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    Juan Carlos Vera was fired from his job after O'Keefe published that completely discredited ACORN video, even though Vera did nothing wrong. O'Keefe ended up paying Vera 100k to settle the lawsuit.

If you're such a fan of O'Keefe, how are you not aware of those facts?
    Because facts don't reinforce the ideal that Democrats are inherently evil in nature rather than merely people with different political opinions.

you've got one thing wrong, i'm indifferent about o'keefe. but some of you act like he edited words into foval and creamer's mouths like he was cutting out letters from magazines for a ransom note lol.
    Because what they said and what the title says and the narrative O'Keefe is pushing are different things. It's the same old O'Keefe gimmicks, fewer jump-cuts edition.

you've got one thing wrong, i'm indifferent about o'keefe. but some of you act like he edited words into foval and creamer's mouths like he was cutting out letters from magazines for a ransom note lol.
    You're arguing that those people being fired implies guilt, when it certainly did not in Juan Carlos Vera's case.

okeefe is a great example of what the right has been doing to itself since the 80s

they lie to themselves so much they start believing nonsense. like climate change is a hoax and obama is a kenyan born muslim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ex-chess champ Kasparov: Russia 'absolutely' trying to elect Trump
    Trump would deny this, as he said we have no chess grand masters.

Pants on Fire.

Because what they said and what the title says and the narrative O'Keefe is pushing are different things. It's the same old O'Keefe gimmicks, fewer jump-cuts edition.
    Unlike a five year old who eventually hones their simple lies as they grow up Okeefe constantly gets caught doing the same lies over and over again because he thinks he is the smartest person on the planet and nobody could possibly catch him even though he constantly gets caught.