Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    video
    "Here, call an ambulance!"

My sides.

Samsung is writing a new book on how to deal with tough situations and come out of it smelling like dogshit.

I don't think there is one aspect to this note 7 situation where they could have done what we know from past experience to be the wrong thing. I say this as a samsung user and someone who will probably get another to replace it, the company really needs to grow some balls.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    Samsung is writing a new book on how to deal with tough situations and come out of it smelling like dogshit.

I don't think there is one aspect to this note 7 situation where they could have done what we know from past experience to be the wrong thing. I say this as a samsung user and someone who will probably get another to replace it, the company really needs to grow some balls.
    legally they are within their rights to do this.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    legally they are within their rights to do this.
    Legally, they are within their rights to make themselves look like a bunch of morons you mean.

Funn that they find the time to qq about this when they have a big fucking problem with the hanjin shipping. They should start doing smth to get their parts delivered around the world and not picking on this fucking mod.

Quote Originally Posted by BondGirl View Post
    Funn that they find the time to qq about this when they have a big fucking problem with the hanjin shipping. They should start doing smth to get their parts delivered around the world and not picking on this fucking mod.
    Do you know how BIG Samsung is? Do you really think the people in the legal/pr department who had the vids pulled have anything to do with shipping, in one of the biggest conglomerates on the face of the planet? Or even met each other? Or work in the same country?

Jesus, I know MMOC is the bastion of internet whinging, but this is fucking ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hjdgjsghj View Post
    Lets be real only fucking hipsters care about this shit and if they can make light about there problems then turn it around then they can at least try to make some good out of a serious bad situation.

Image is everything with these damn phones and only youngsters care about buying each new model when it comes out so why not make fun and try to spin it in an meme worthy ironic way that way you can absorb the problems and make them forget this ever happened. Nobody over 30 cares about buying a new phone every year only young people do and hipsters so the marketing has to try to make light then try to say we fixed it then move on.
    Have fun blaming this on "hipsters" (what does that even MEAN?), I'll deal with the real world, thanks. Sorry your undies got all bunched up because I said you were wrong - and continue to be wrong. Making jokes over a dangerous product is a good way to get fired. FACT. Now go blame it on "hipsters" again - it's about as meaningful or relevant as anything else you've posted, lol.

It's about the reputation which equals money making. So rather than going crazy on the next front and trying to "attack" the gamers they should have waited until atleast one if the kinda biggest problems they have faced in their entire history, is solved.
    Has nothing to do with pr or w/e department is in charge for this, it's rather common sense in terms of keeping the bad news low if you are stuck neck deep in a, in my opinion, world wide desaster.
    Last edited by bondgirl; 2016-10-23 at 07:50 AM.