Poll: How long until sub races

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    bullshit niche
    News flash, but there are other people that like different things than you. There's things for everyone in WoW that they consider bullshit additions.
    For me that's melee hunters. And Mythic Dungeons. And the entire PvP system. For others it's pet battles. Or the Brawler's Guild. Or Transmogrification.

Just because it isn't for you, doesn't mean it wouldn't be an addition that'll sustain the game longer for people, and thus make the game thrive a little more. As long as that's the case, why oppose it? I am certainly not campaigning against the things I don't like. If the majority of players want them, it's obviously not a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Have they? Anyone have a link to this? I'd love to take a look!
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=249826/b...n-2015-wow-q-a is the summary of the Q&A at Blizzcon last year.

The confirmation later on the forums is more elusive to find, as it was a reply to a fan-made thread somewhere early in the year. So, it could have been called just about anything..

Never, I hope. Rather, make them real races.

I'd prefer new visuals in new races rather than more color variations than what we already have. The gray dwarf mobs from wotlk weren't any different than regular dwarves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    News flash, but there are other people that like different things than you. There's things for everyone in WoW that they consider bullshit additions.
    For me that's melee hunters. And Mythic Dungeons. And the entire PvP system. For others it's pet battles. Or the Brawler's Guild. Or Transmogrification.

Just because it isn't for you, doesn't mean it wouldn't be an addition that'll sustain the game longer for people, and thus make the game thrive a little more. As long as that's the case, why oppose it? I am certainly not campaigning against the things I don't like. If the majority of players want them, it's obviously not a bad thing.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=249826/b...n-2015-wow-q-a is the summary of the Q&A at Blizzcon last year.

The confirmation later on the forums is more elusive to find, as it was a reply to a fan-made thread somewhere early in the year. So, it could have been called just about anything..
    There it just says the want to do it. That's far from it being "confirmed".

10+ Year Old Account
    I get that almost every race has a sub race(s) but what about humans and panderans? Who are their sub race(s)?

Deleted
    Do you dislike Chris Robinson and his team? Why would you want to torture him with that much work?

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    I'd prefer new visuals in new races rather than more color variations than what we already have. The gray dwarf mobs from wotlk weren't any different than regular dwarves.

This. First priority should be real races. If they then decide to add sub-races as a cosmetic option, i'm all for that.

Wow, I'm surprised with how many people voted 'never'. I voted 'next expansion'. I'm all for subraces.

I believe they should add subraces in the next expansion, but it's probably unlikely. I guess I'm just optimistic. Anyway, Legion is all about "class fantasy", so next expansion should be all about "race fantasy". The only problem with this feature, is what subraces they could add. I could compile a list, but that wouldn't go anywhere. At this point in the game, I don't see much new playable races they could implement. It's Blizzard though and they could add anything. However, the only reasonable races I could see getting added would be ogres, furbolg (probably a slim chance now due to pandaren), arakkoa or by a long shot...naga.

Blizzard should probably focus more on additional and in-depth customization, but who says they can't add both in one expansion? Regardless of what happens, any additional customization will make me happy.

Would love it along with more character customisation features, but I don't think that it's high up on their to-do list.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallowseve17 View Post
    Wow, I'm surprised with how many people voted 'never'. I voted 'next expansion'. I'm all for subraces.

I believe they should add subraces in the next expansion, but it's probably unlikely. I guess I'm just optimistic. Anyway, Legion is all about "class fantasy", so next expansion should be all about "race fantasy". The only problem with this feature, is what subraces they could add. I could compile a list, but that wouldn't go anywhere. At this point in the game, I don't see much new playable races they could implement. It's Blizzard though and they could add anything. However, the only reasonable races I could see getting added would be ogres, furbolg (probably a slim chance now due to pandaren), arakkoa or by a long shot...naga.

Blizzard should probably focus more on additional and in-depth customization, but who says they can't add both in one expansion? Regardless of what happens, any additional customization will make me happy.
    yeah it is pretty bad :-( wow is still in 2000 when it comes to customization. very few options there