Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Brewmaster Trinkets

Hi, I've gotten a few trinkets but I'm not sure what to look for in trinkets as a BrM.

List of trinkets I own:

Phantasmal Echo (850)
    Goblet of Nightmarish Ichor (840)
    Parjesh's Medallion (840)
    Agi/crit and Agi/Haste stat sticks (both 840)

10+ Year Old Account
    The Agi/Haste stat stick is quite good, and should be on you at all times. The Phantasmal Echo is a little better defensively than the Goblet of Nightmarish Ichor, but not as good offensively. I would recommend the Goblet in most situations, and only switch to the Phantasmal Echo if you find yourself dying repeatedly.

Parjesh's Medallion is not good at all.

Are there any trinkets other than those 2 from EN that are good? The Grotesque Statuette didn't look to appealing to me since I felt our mastery would prevent stacks from reaching high levels from it for it's duration and Unbridled Fury doesn't feel like it does much compared to the others

Also thanks for helping me choose between what I had on hand

Deleted
    I am having the same problem deciding between trinkets.

I current have 865 Unbridled Fury, 860 Unstable Arcanocrystal and 850 Grotesque Statuette.

I am thinking Unbridled Fury and Crystal are the best but not sure, I dont know how good the statuette can be?

10+ Year Old Account
    Stauette is grossly overpowered for defense for monks since it bugs by refreshing the duration when it applies stacks. The heroic one is basically permanent 22.80% damage reduction on bosses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

Parjesh's medallion can be good since it seems to proc multiple ox orbs at once presumably because of a bug.

Deleted
    Keqe, thanks for the reply.

So you think the Statuette and Unbridle fury is the better combination? Above the Unstable arcanocrystal?

10+ Year Old Account
    Grotesque Statuette does not work the way its tooltip indicates, and will refresh it duration infinitely, stacking up to 15 times. If that is fixed, then it will not be a particularly good trinket. Otherwise, it will be very solid for reducing damage intake. Bloodthirsty Instinct off of Ursoc is good (but highly coveted by dps), and Ravaged Seed Pod from Nythendra is alright. Not great, but usable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dsparil View Post
    Keqe, thanks for the reply.

So you think the Statuette and Unbridle fury is the better combination? Above the Unstable arcanocrystal?
    I would recommend both Statuette and Unstable Arcanocrystal over Unbridled Fury.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Llarold View Post
    I would recommend both Statuette and Unstable Arcanocrystal over Unbridled Fury.
    Thanks, I will try this. I thought the on use of unbridled fury was very strong but I'll try the combo you suggest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dsparil View Post
    Thanks, I will try this. I thought the on use of unbridled fury was very strong but I'll try the combo you suggest.
    Best of luck!

15+ Year Old Account
    Currently using an 870 Unstable Arcanocrystal and a Coagulated Nightwell Residue.

Not sure about both (really not sure about the lack of raw agi and stamina) but I like the raw stats from the first and really enjoy the shield from the latter. With 10 stacks (whichi takes about 90-120 seconds) it absorbs about a million damage for me which is nice, but I mostly use it with 4-5 stacks after taking hard hits (shield only has 20 sec cd). Also I have shit drop luck with tank trinkets.

I really want the statue from Xavius and the Healing trinket which gives you shields when healing (which apparently works great for tanks too) from the Dragons.
    Last edited by AetherMcLoud; 2016-10-22 at 01:43 AM.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
    I really want the statue from Xavius and the Healing trinket which gives you shields when healing (which apparently works great for tanks too) from the Dragons.
    I stole Vial of Nightmare Fog from my fellow healer yesterday It looks very promising:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ling&source=12

Also suites well in mythic+

i got a 865 Impenetrable Nerubian Husk (986 haste) i think this is quite a solid trinket in combo with the Statuette
    13/13

Monk

Wuhu this thread I got kinda the same Problem, have the following trinkets:

Unstable Aracano Crystal 860
    Phantasmal Echo 850
    Coagulated Nightwell Residue 840
    Infernal Alchemist Stone 850
    Nature's Call 865
    and 835 static Agi/haste trinket

Think the Arcanocrystal is set, but dunno bout the second trinket. I'm runnig with the Echo atm.

Thanks for the help =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by siccora View Post
    i got a 865 Impenetrable Nerubian Husk (986 haste) i think this is quite a solid trinket in combo with the Statuette
    It's very solid defensively, great pickup!

Quote Originally Posted by ziim View Post
    Wuhu this thread I got kinda the same Problem, have the following trinkets:

Unstable Aracano Crystal 860
    Phantasmal Echo 850
    Coagulated Nightwell Residue 840
    Infernal Alchemist Stone 850
    Nature's Call 865
    and 835 static Agi/haste trinket

Think the Arcanocrystal is set, but dunno bout the second trinket. I'm runnig with the Echo atm.

Thanks for the help =)
    Unstable Arcanocrystal is fantastic. 10/10 would recommend.
    Phantasmal Echo is excellent defensively, and would be my recommendation for difficult content. The 835 Static Agi/Haste is a solid offensive option for trivial content (Heroic dungeons, WQ's, etc.). The Infernal Alchemist Stone is competitive on damage with the stat stick, but a good bit weaker defensively.

It's very solid defensively, great pickup!

Unstable Arcanocrystal is fantastic. 10/10 would recommend.
    Phantasmal Echo is excellent defensively, and would be my recommendation for difficult content. The 835 Static Agi/Haste is a solid offensive option for trivial content (Heroic dungeons, WQ's, etc.). The Infernal Alchemist Stone is competitive on damage with the stat stick, but a good bit weaker defensively.
    Thank you very much

Deleted
    LLarold, what do you think about the Nightwell Residue trinket?
    I'm running an 840 one and I'm finding it substantially better than my 865 Ursoc trink. Im pairing it with an 860 PhantEcho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salamancer View Post
    LLarold, what do you think about the Nightwell Residue trinket?
    I'm running an 840 one and I'm finding it substantially better than my 865 Ursoc trink. Im pairing it with an 860 PhantEcho.
    I would generally recommend Darkmoon Card: Immortality, Goblet, or an Agi/Haste (even Agi/Mastery) stat stick instead of Nightwell Residue. It's not a bad trinket, but those options will provide a lot more damage reduction overall.

You are very right to use it over Unbridled Fury. UF just isn't very good on any level, and although you give up a lot of stats to use Coagulated Nightwell Residue, its self-healing component is at least an impactful self-shield that you can hold for when you most need it.

Surprised there's not much love for the Darkmoon trinket in here More agil is never a bad thing, and even a low card is a pretty hefty increase to our low base armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Surprised there's not much love for the Darkmoon trinket in here More agil is never a bad thing, and even a low card is a pretty hefty increase to our low base armor.

I would generally recommend Darkmoon Card: Immortality
    Uhhh, alright.