Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Make Withered WQ great again

love the quest, love finding and gettin the new chests and it was alot of fun.. sadly ive gotten all the chests and rewards and no longer need rep.. i have no need to ever do them again but i do enjoy them.. why not make it so after you get everything and maxed out rep.. give something else.. keep it intresting. have a chest spawn randomly that u need to find or anything.. plz give me a reason...

You don't like an easy chance at the Torn Invitation? or the gold and AP you inevitably get?

10+ Year Old Account
    Takes me about 5 minutes starting with 9 withered to reach the point cap, the chest at the end can contain legendaries, also gives a nice bit of AP, chance at the mount , exclusive toys ect.

I feel like they will update it at some point, but its still too early.

the reason: you enjoy them. Are you trolling or what? i just log in to do raids and i dont even want that much the gear. i just want to play my class well.

On the topic of point cap. Is 400 the cap that yields no better rewards? I've heard that 700 could also be the cap. Just curious as I am also at the point of only running to cap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    You don't like an easy chance at the Torn Invitation? or the gold and AP you inevitably get?
    If we were looking to do boring shit for rewards we would do extra hours at work. It was fun the first time but doing it more than 2-3 times is way past interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Emaias View Post
    On the topic of point cap. Is 400 the cap that yields no better rewards? I've heard that 700 could also be the cap. Just curious as I am also at the point of only running to cap.
    400 is the cap for reputation rewards, and appears to be (based on running it every 3 days on 5 characters currently) the cap for adding rewards to the box as well. The rewards in the box can then be improved (titanforging, epic or legendary follower items, etc.) but that seems to be entirely random. Hidden artifact models appear to be random as I got my WW Monk fists with a ~700ish score while a guildy got theirs with less than 100 after messing up in the room of elementals.

Quote Originally Posted by shonist View Post
    the reason: you enjoy them. Are you trolling or what? i just log in to do raids and i dont even want that much the gear. i just want to play my class well.
    yes i enjoy them... but i enjoyed them so much more when i was finding chests and hidden rooms ect.. now i get to 400 and leave.. i get rep and some ap and a 830 ilvl whatever.. im just sayin it was really fun and exciting.. would be cool if they could keep that feelin alive is all .

Be nice if the more points you earn pass 400, increased the amount of artpow tokens dropped or increase the base ilvl of the loot dropped.

I get to 425 instead of 400 since there's no time difference, but I forget which it is. I stopped there and kept getting all the toys, finished it all this week

375 is the cap...

Do you know if toy drop chance depends on your score? I got everything else and i don't feel like farming 2k mana every 3 days. Can i just start it with 400 mana, instantly die and still get a toy?

Quote Originally Posted by Igi View Post
    Do you know if toy drop chance depends on your score? I got everything else and i don't feel like farming 2k mana every 3 days. Can i just start it with 400 mana, instantly die and still get a toy?
    You don't need to die, you can just talk to Thalyssra and say "I'm ready," get your withered, then talk to her again and say "Welp, done" and then it's over.

You'll get a very small chest with 175 rep and 100 base AP. Almost certain you can't get a toy from this.

Quote Originally Posted by Supercool View Post
    You don't need to die, you can just talk to Thalyssra and say "I'm ready," get your withered, then talk to her again and say "Welp, done" and then it's over.

You'll get a very small chest with 175 rep and 100 base AP. Almost certain you can't get a toy from this.
    doing that will still give me chance to get that mount invite thing? the only thing I need from that scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    doing that will still give me chance to get that mount invite thing? the only thing I need from that scenario.
    That's from the emissary chest

Deleted
    I've done it for a month with 700+ points everytime and best i've had is an 830 blue. A friend of mine decided to in there on his alt, kill one thing then die just to get the chest. He got the fox invite.

Yes RNG is RNG but there should be some incentive to actually finish it than just do that. The end cache should be for people who get to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymoo View Post
    only? I heard that there is also a chance to get it from scenario - would be awesome I you were right though

Deleted
    No, it's from the withered training cache.

and from the withered training, got mine there in my first or second run^^ pretty much the ONLY lucky drop i had in legion so far besides a 830->850 TF and the ursoc lfr trinket