Frost dk rotation and priority

Hey guys, judging on the buffs frost received compared to unholy, and based on the current performance of both specs I have come to conclusion that frost will be ahead of unholy by a decent amount (st and aoe) come 7.1, and will stay there at least until 7.2. I just started funneling all my ap into my frost weapon but don't know what the most effective rotation is. I haven't played frost since early WoD and was wondering if the rotation is still the same? It feels sluggish ATM because I have such low haste (18%). Any help is welcome, gotta adapt whether I like it or not -_-

Check this:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post42599308

If not much will change in 7.1 then this mini-guide could be a good starting point, thanks to @hellhamster.
    But if Blizz will introduce more buffs/changes for Frost DKs then keep an eye on these forums - our experts will find most potent builds

Thanks, yea this is last resort for me but I don't want to get benched. I will play unholy even if it's 1-4% behind because our rng allows for us to bridge that gap potentially if everything goes our way. If it's 5-10%+ better than unholy then I'm definitely rerolling frost. Thanks for the link

Quote Originally Posted by zvr View Post
    Check this:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post42599308

If not much will change in 7.1 then this mini-guide could be a good starting point, thanks to @hellhamster.
    But if Blizz will introduce more buffs/changes for Frost DKs then keep an eye on these forums - our experts will find most potent builds
    Given I'm going Obliterate spec - whats the best talents for that?
    Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war

Quote Originally Posted by Miseras View Post
    Given I'm going Obliterate spec - whats the best talents for that?
    Icy Talons
    Frozen Pulse
    Icecap
    Winter is Coming
    Permafrost
    Runic Attenuation
    Glacial Advance

After 7.1 it's possible that Obliteration lv100 talent could be stronger than Glacial Advance (due to Howling Blast and Obliterate buff) but how it will play out - we'll see.