Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    So my guild is better than yours and you concede the point that you do not need a legendary. Good this discussion is over then.
    Youre an idiot

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-10-22 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Youre an idiot
    You're*

FTFY genius.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    If you want to focus on your DPS spec, getting a legendary for your offspec feels bad.
    You can get the vast majority of loot you need for off spec in main spec. You cannot need to gear your off spec that badly that you need to take the risk of getting a legendary on it. I don't get why people always respond to my argument with "You don't need to play WoW". I am not the one bitching about not getting drops I am enjoying my game time knowing that along the way at some stage I will get a legendary. I don't even play my off spec and I don't really care if I got one for it AND I am in a better guild than you and OP. The lot of you need to stop crying and realise that RNG is always going to be a factor in this RNG system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Quote Originally Posted by ruggleee View Post
    im pretty sure im not the only one who figured this, but since i play mainly shadow(disc in dungeon) its really hard to gear my disc priest(most about relic) since im so afraid to get a legendary on this specialization(my shadow is full geared but legendary always good)

p.s why not add a option specialization loot for legendary: shadow-holy-disc? ect..? i taken the priest as exemple but everyone got the same prob...
    Or the legendary drop is a token that you can use like a tier token when you're the right loot spec; as a Druid who players ALL FOUR SPECS, I have this same problem when it comes to Trinkets/Relics for sure.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

And here is one of many reasons that these welfare legendary items were a completely horrible idea.

You can get the vast majority of loot you need for off spec in main spec. You cannot need to gear your off spec that badly that you need to take the risk of getting a legendary on it. I don't get why people always respond to my argument with "You don't need to play WoW". I am not the one bitching about not getting drops I am enjoying my game time knowing that along the way at some stage I will get a legendary. I don't even play my off spec and I don't really care if I got one for it AND I am in a better guild than you and OP. The lot of you need to stop crying and realise that RNG is always going to be a factor in this RNG system.
    You can't get relics (often) or trinkets, both very important pieces.
    The reason people respond to your argument with that is because your argument is stupid - saying you don't need a legendary has no relevance at all. You want legendaries for your mainspec, not your offspec, and whether or not your raid needs it to progress holds no relevance whatsoever.

Finally, who the fuck gives a fuck if you care about it? The hell? The fact that people think it sucks to get a legendary for their offspec isn't exactly hard to empathize with.

You're*

FTFY genius.
    Great comeback btw, you must be real proud.
    Last edited by Segus1992; 2016-10-22 at 01:33 PM.

When I first hit 110 on my alt there was a trinket I really wanted from a mythic dungeon. I was a warrior, my friend a DK. I asked him to change his loot spec from tank to dps for that one boss so if he got the trinket (which he wouldn't need) he could trade it to me.

His reply was "Don't wanna risk getting a dps legendary".

xD

Deleted
    I love how elitist some people are. There are a lot of guilds with very good players who can't dedicate their life to wow, the biggest differentiator between a guild who has already cleared mythic 7/7 and a guild who raids twice a week and is still progressing is time invested in the game. It's not like Exorsus cleared EN with ilvl 850 gear, they needed to be 867 average to do it, an item level which is hard to achieve even now for someone who raids twice a week and maybe has 1 other night to do some mythic+ which describes a huge amount of players. I'm not saying there isn't a skill difference at all, but to claim that gear, and in this case legendaries won't make a difference is ridiculous. Even in lower level guilds you might have a few really good people carrying others so any help they can get is useful.

I think the loot spec legendary is an issue right now. It currently feels easier to have 2 characters than it does to maintain an off spec, gear being one issue and having the most time efficient way of getting artifact power being world quests which you can do on both your chars but not both your specs is another.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    You can't get relics (often) or trinkets, both very important pieces.
    You can get both of these doing World Quests. Perfect for the plebs in this thread who apparently need Legendary items AND perfect off specs to kill 4/7 Mythic lel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rue-7 View Post
    You just need to stop replying. Your toxic attitude isn't wanted on the forums.
    Typically the ones who spout "toxic" everytime someone disagrees with them are the real toxic people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Put some work in to it then? Really, you can't have everything, gear one specc up, then change loot specc to the other.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Put some work in to it then? Really, you can't have everything, gear one specc up, then change loot specc to the other.
    Thank you! This thread is almost as bad as the guys who want the Artfact appearance quest to be doable in LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that is not hoe probability works.If you get a legendary on yout off spec, you can also get it in your main spec.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

10+ Year Old Account
    We have a legendary megathread open now. Going to close this.