Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Yes, unfortunately. I didn't get shit from it. Waste of brain cells.

I don't force myself to do LFR, but I'll do it if I'm bored and/or tired of running other things. Nice change of pace and don't have to think too much, just zone in and watch bosses die

Nope. Was hoping corrupted essences would drop from there, but as they don't, I can't be bothered. Just running the raid on normal for the past 3 weeks + some heroic bosses downed, I've already seen more than enough of the place... LFR wouldn't be entertaining in the slightest.

Deleted
    No, i don't force myself to do anything that i don't like in the game because i'm not stupid. If you think you HAVE to do lfr for chance of legendary, you are not being very smart. If you absolutely want/need to 'force' yourself to do something, then do mythic+. You do content that's more challenging and there for probably more fun, rewards you with better gear, rewards you with more AP and most likely has slightly better chance to get dem leggies for you. Inb4 "But you waste a chance to get legendary if you don't do your weekly lockout!". No, you don't have infinite time but the amount of mythic+ you can do is practically limitless. Therefore, go do mythic+.

If I want extra legendary chances, I do some more mythic plus dungeons.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

i do it for the ap on my main now as i have 2 legenderies on him so very low chance of a 3rd

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickdiculous View Post
    LFR can drop legendaries, titanforged gear, artifact power, and augment runes. Doing all 3 takes less than an hour a week. Of course I do them.
    ^This. Yes, chance at legendaries, and augment runes sell for a ton on AH right now.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Yes, I'm in LFR... ONLY for that retarded Legendary to finally drop (I have 0)... If it wasnt for the legendary, I'd stick to my guild-clears of "proper" EN and never put my foot in LFR again...

I do it for a chance for my hidden artifact, but it's really not "forcing" myself to.

Artifacts will drop eventually and I'm good enough to have decent dps even without them. I won't be topping the charts, sure, but I never intended to.

Deleted
    I did it for the mission quest for the heroic cache, and good ol' elerethe dropped my first legendary yesterday : D over 350 (!!) random heroics, I think over 100 m+, ~5 mythic raidbosskills, heroic and normal EN clear every id since week 1 and then it drops on my 2nd time in lfr. I only go in there for the mission q

Have not touched it. Having fun in dungeons.

Nope. I'll only start doing it in Nighthold for a chance of those set pieces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi View Post
    ...lets say you clear en on normal, heroic and maybe some bosses on mythic...do you force yourself to do en in lfr for possible legendary drop?
    Nope.

Don't care if I do not get a legendary. I do not expect any. Otherwise, it would drive me crazy like it seems it did if I read some comments on the forum.
    So yeah, I really don't care if I dont have one. Sure, it would be great but I am not ready to trade my sanity for sure legendary drop.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    A couple of times, but this week decided it just wasn't worth it and skipped it. Generally in those lfr runs there would be 1 in the 3 wings total that would drop. So 1 of 75 (25x3). Small sample size, but that's what I saw both weeks I cleared all 3 wings. And a 1 in 75 chance for an hour or two of work with little useful gain other than a lottery ticket for a legendary, is just not quite enough to overcome the frustration of people facepulling, hitting Ily'gnoth on the outside and not realizing they can't damage him, many staying in on Ily'gnoth until they all die and wipe, etc. etc. Simply not worth it.

If you're ~825-830 ilvl and can actually use the drops too, and the tiny legendary chance is just a plus, then I can understand that. But having done it a few times, at least for me doing it just for the legendary small chance, better ways to spend your time. Go do 2-3 mythics or mythics+ in that same time and you'll probably give yourself a slightly better chance at a legendary anyway and have a more interesting time doing it, and might even get some useful loot.

Also, even if they didn't say so I personally believe that Blizz opened to the spicket a bit as far as the legendary drop rate with 7.1. So many more have dropped in the last week that it's pretty nuts. At least I'd say the list of people without 1 legendary drop yet (with a decent amount of playtime) got much shorter in the last week. So stick with it if RNG has not favored you yet, you should be getting one very soon.
    Last edited by Auxora; 2016-10-31 at 04:26 AM.

Nope. I'm going to try to not go into lfr this xpac.

I do LFR because I want transmog gear. My first legendary came from WQ caches.

yes, because yesterday i had my leg on LFR

Yes. Every week. Getting desperate for that Legendary drop

Yeah, but this week I really cba to do all of it... Xavius is ok as it's one fast boss with basically zero trash... and the second wing is doable without murdering my brain... first one, nope... the trash and purple-clouds up the hill is a never-again for me in LFR, it's not worth the time and I'm tired of getting blown up as 2% know how to stand on arrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    no wai i go into LFR
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .