Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Are there white cheetos?
    https://www.walmart.com/ip/10900155?...&wl13=&veh=sem

They make all kinds of crazy cheetos. Around the Holiday's, you can even get cinnamon sugar ones which are fucking amazeballs.

Damn, her campaign knows how to make ads.

What the actual fuck, the Clinton campaign is going so far as to actually write sermons to be delivered in churches?

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails...6106#efmABwADZ

This is just madness, and i'm pretty sure it violates the law in regard to guidelines for a church maintaining non-for-profit standing

Currently, the law prohibits political campaign activity by charities and churches by defining a 501(c)(3) organization as one "which does not participate in, or intervene in (including the publishing or distributing of statements), any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for public office."
    https://www.irs.gov/uac/charities-churches-and-politics
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    What the actual fuck, the Clinton campaign is going so far as to actually write sermons to be delivered in churches?

This is just madness, and i'm pretty sure it violates the law in regard to guidelines for a church maintaining non-for-profit standing

Yea trust me, you don't want to open this door with what evangelical churches get away with

I have no issue going after them, but the cut would be much deeper for the Super Churches if you did

Quote Originally Posted by Seiklis View Post
    Yea trust me, you don't want to open this door with what evangelical churches get away with

I have no issue going after them, but the cut would be much deeper for the Super Churches if you did
    It needs to be done. For the good of American politics in general, they need to be gone after and then it needs to be assured no religion gets to mettle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    It needs to be done. For the good of American politics in general, they need to be gone after and then it needs to be assured no religion gets to mettle.
    There goes the GOP plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Seiklis View Post

There is a difference between a church, as an individual entity making political statements, and a church literally having its sermon scripted directly by a political campaign. I agree that churches engaging in political preaching is wrong and in many cases violates the 501c rules, but this case in which sermons are written by a campaign is just so ludicrously over the top its impossible to draw an equivalency.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    There goes the GOP plan.
    As I said, its bad for churches to individual engage in this type of politics, but it is exponentially worse to have you sermons being literally written by a political campaign.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post

Rules don't apply to Democrats.

That's been clearly established.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Are there white cheetos?
    They prefer caucasian cheetos, or as the other colors of cheetos call them, priviledged cheetos.

I'd note the email is fairly ambiguous (as are most of them..........) - it could mean a full sermon, or it could mean a specific quote from the campaign to churches, or a message inserted that has fuck-all to do with the entirety of the sermon. Why would a full sermon be "good for research"? And how would they push a FULL sermon to many minority churches and NO ONE notices?

I'm in favor of simply treating these giant churches as the for-profit entities that they are, but I'm not sure what you mean when you say "no religion gets to mettle" - could you elaborate?

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post

Damn, her campaign knows how to make ads.
    God damn, I need a fucking tissue.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Rules don't apply to Democrats.

That's been clearly established.
    Haha now you people notice how nonsense the "no politics" rule is for churches.

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    God damn, I need a fucking tissue.
    My SIL was born deaf, so that one really hit home with my husband and his family. I don't often see him cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    I'd note the email is fairly ambiguous (as are most of them..........) - it could mean a full sermon, or it could mean a specific quote from the campaign to churches, or a message inserted that has fuck-all to do with the entirety of the sermon. Why would a full sermon be "good for research"? And how would they push a FULL sermon to many minority churches and NO ONE notices?
    I guess this is the sermon that is being discussed (posted sept 14, sermon sept 13th):

https://medium.com/hillary-for-ameri...c96#.8jtop5oja

based on https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5815 "We can get it up on medium as soon as we have a transcript - standing by!", sent sept 13th
    So, the secret story is a public sermon given by Hillary Clinton that is publicly available on the web.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    So, the secret story is a public sermon given by Hillary Clinton that is publicly available on the web.
    So more mundane shit that's got everyone's panties in a twist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

So I haven't actually read this thread in quite some time.

Out of all the emails coming out, has anyone here who is Democrat actually said "Thats fucked up" to any of them? Even one? Or are every last one of them explainable without reasonable doubt?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    So I haven't actually read this thread in quite some time.

Out of all the emails coming out, has anyone here who is Democrat actually said "Thats fucked up" to any of them? Even one? Or are every last one of them explainable without reasonable doubt?
    https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/425

This one. He should own up to his feelings towards his colleague.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    So more mundane shit that's got everyone's panties in a twist.
    Exactly - because actually figuring out what an e-mail refers takes a couple of minutes of investigation:
    * Searching wikileaks for other mails related to the sermon (6 in total) - and failing to find the sermon itself
    * Figuring out that 'medium' is a web-publishing platform (Wikipedia is a reliable source)
    * Finding the medium web-site and then the speech
    * Glancing through it, to realize that it is parish Hillary is part of
    An actual reporter should have done it a lot faster than me.

But allegations about some conspiracy takes no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Exactly - because actually figuring out what an e-mail refers takes a couple of minutes of investigation:
    On a previous wikileaks email dump, there was some outrage on this forum because an email showed Hillary calling an Arab guy a 'sand nigger.'

Except that if anyone spent the 3 seconds to click on the source and read it themselves, they very quickly realized that it was just a copy of an op-ed written by an Israeli guy, and that she didn't write any of it herself.

Just another example of failure to actually investigate the contents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?