10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mnemoniker View Post
    yea the sweet irony of a pay-to-play politician calling one of her donors a puppet.
    Two things: First, a quote from Big Daddy Unruh on lobbyists and politicians: "If you can't eat their food, drink their booze, screw their women, take their money and then vote against them you've got no business being up here."

And secondly, which is more compromised: a wealthy woman who took hundreds of thousands from megabanks, or a (pretend) wealthy man who owes hundreds of millions to megabanks?
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account
    you misunderstood me. when you said they aren't staying in those countries and are coming over here, i asked so because of Islam? it's funny how i'm supposedly disproving myself here when you just validated my point against Islamic theocracy.
    If you are arguing about Islamic theocracy, I think you wondered into the wrong thread. I'm glad I validated something no one was talking about... theocracy is bad, which is strange coming from a guy whose party platform included calls to theocracy. Bizarre...

nice deflection. what does this have to do with the staggering amount of Muslim immigrants on welfare in this country?
    Uhm... it's showing your bias, not a deflection... showing people working, who you claim are on welfare, is not a deflection... again, bizarre...

apart from the deterioration of its culture and society because of its appeasement to a Muslim minority? luckily Sweden doesn't have the size and scope of the US, not yet anyway, we aren't as liberal to a retarded degree. the rest of your post i honestly can't even, your false perception of circular logic actually created a circular logic...or something.
    Yes, you are going in circular logic. Otherwise you'd answer what I asked. I know it doesn't make sense... that's the point...

non-Muslims, homosexuals, women that are victims of rape, apostates etc. actually do have safe spaces against Muslims in Muslim countries. you know because getting your hands cut off or getting thrown off a building is actually a thing there. you see there's a large difference between your first world safe spaces against "alt-right" neckbeards and safe spaces against third world Muslim neckbeards.
    What?

debbie wasserman schultz stepped down out of the goodness of her heart.
    Nope, it was due to the controversy.

i have a question:
    how much do you get paid at CTR? your post count in this thread is simply ridiculous.
    What is CTR? I am pretty sure I don't work there... so I will go with a no... now, can you at least answer one of my questions?
    Last edited by Felya; 2016-10-22 at 05:43 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    yea the sweet irony of a pay-to-play politician calling one of her donors a puppet.
    I don't think you know what irony is. Because, Hillary being Trump's puppet, as you imply, is just insane. You mean Trump is paying Hillary to rig the election against Trump? You cannot have it both ways... Hillary rigging the system against Trump, only works if Trump is the puppet donating to his own demise. Now that's stupid...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Wait, Trump is funding Clinton's campaign? No wonder he's trying so hard to lose. He got the nomination to ensure she'd win. He must be smarter than his entire history indicates. /s
    #ImWithSouthpark
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Wait, Trump is funding Clinton's campaign? No wonder he's trying so hard to lose. He got the nomination to ensure she'd win. He must be smarter than his entire history indicates. /s

Well... he did go on at length about how awesome he thinks she (and her husband) are.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Hillary is disturbing because she doesn't conduct war with restraint - she loves that shit and revels in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverb256 View Post
    Hillary is disturbing because she doesn't conduct war with restraint - she loves that shit and revels in it.
    And Donald can't run a campaign with restraint, so guess who wins? Pick a better candidate next time, anyone of the other 14 people who ran in the primaries more than likely would never been caught on camera saying he cheats on his wife or grabs women by the pussy.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2016-10-22 at 06:33 AM.

telesur, sponsored by venezuela and cuba. not that it's necessarily going to be misleading and cherry pick stuff. but lol.
    time is money - money is power - power corrupts

Conduct war? When has she conducted war? Last I checked that's not the job of Secretary of State. Secretary of State is about foreign diplomacy.

Thanks Obama:

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/obama-spea...elections-2008
    Obama Warned of Rigged Elections Back in 2008

At a campaign rally for Hillary Clinton on Thursday in Miami Gardens, Fla., President Obama condemned Donald Trump’s “rigged election” claims, describing these remarks as “dangerous.”

“When you try to sow the seeds of doubt in people’s minds about the legitimacy of our election, that undermines our democracy,” he said.

“When you suggest rigging or fraud without a shred of evidence, when last night at the debate, Trump becomes the first major party nominee in American history to suggest that he will not concede despite losing…that is not a joking matter,” Obama added.

Trump said at the third presidential debate that he would keep the United States “in suspense” as to whether he would accept the election results. Later, at a campaign rally, he promised in a jesting manner that he would accept the results “if I win” as the crowd roared.

But despite condemning Trump for suggesting an election can be rigged, here is a clip of then-candidate Barack Obama in 2008 warning about voter fraud and suggesting Republicans could try to sway the election in their favor.

“Well, I tell you what it helps in Ohio, that we got Democrats in charge of the machines,” Obama said regarding the threat of election-rigging.

He continued, “Whenever people are in power, they have this tendency to try to tilt things in their direction. That’s why we’ve got to have, I believe, a voting rights division in the Justice Department that is nonpartisan, and that is serious about investigating cases of voter fraud.”

“That’s why we need paper trails on these new electronic machines so that you actually have something that you can hang on to after you’ve punched that letter—make sure it hasn’t been hacked into,” he added, admitting that even Democrats have "monkeyed around" with election results:

"I want to be honest, it’s not as if it’s just Republicans who have monkeyed around with elections in the past. Sometimes, Democrats have, too."
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Holy context batman! Sounds nefarious! Or maybe he meant they were not worried about the ones in Ohio because Democrats would be manning the poll station to make sure there was no cheating, as opposed to states where republicans only man the voting stations. Ohio is the prize in elections so he felt reassured Republicans wouldn't be able to tinker with them, remember that republicans were in power in 2008. "In charge of the machines" does not mean "rigging the machines".

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Standing up to Russian agression is better than giving them everything they want because what Russia wants is for Russia to be #1 and to do that they have to go through us. If you don't understand that then you haven't been alive long enough.
    Standing up to American aggression in Syria is better then giving them everything they want because what America wants there is only positive for their one internal sect of regime-changing maniacs, and net negative for everyone else, American public included.

And the sooner America understands it, the better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Muslims are a real threat to people's safe spaces. what don't you get?
    Religion bashing is against the forum rules.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Standing up to American aggression in Syria is better then giving them everything they want because what America wants there is only positive for their one internal sect of regime-changing maniacs, and net negative for everyone else, American public included.

And the sooner America understands it, the better.
    I'm sorry, I thought Russia was the one dropping most of the bombs there.
    You know, like in Ukraine.

I'm almost certainly late on this, but I just read this and I can't help but wonder if ANYONE in that camp is firing on all cylinders:

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/10/...an-brewer.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    I'm sorry, I thought Russia was the one dropping most of the bombs there.
    You know, like in Ukraine.
    Naw, like Putin said, that could be anyone in Russian uniforms.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I'm almost certainly late on this, but I just read this and I can't help but wonder if ANYONE in that camp is firing on all cylinders:

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/10/...an-brewer.html
    I know it's a high bar to meet, but this has to be one of the more unfathomably stupid things anyone (Who wasn't Big T Himself) has said out of that camp in this election cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Naw, like Putin said, that could be anyone in Russian uniforms.
    That is true. I walk around in russian uniform all day.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Holy context batman! Sounds nefarious! Or maybe he meant they were not worried about the ones in Ohio because Democrats would be manning the poll station to make sure there was no cheating, as opposed to states where republicans only man the voting stations. Ohio is the prize in elections so he felt reassured Republicans wouldn't be able to tinker with them, remember that republicans were in power in 2008. "In charge of the machines" does not mean "rigging the machines".
    But in context it shows that a democrat was worried about someone rigging the election. It might not have been Obama himself but it shows that people in America do think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    But in context it shows that a democrat was worried about someone rigging the election. It might not have been Obama himself but it shows that people in America do think about it.
    Rigging votes, seems unlikely but wikileaks sure is trying to get the election to swing their way, wouldn't you say?